Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics (54450 Views)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
erunz:
THIS IS A PICTURE OF FOREIGN STUDENTS SCRAMBLING TO GET A SELFIE WITH, GEJ. AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE, I REMEMBERED THE SAYING THAT "WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CAUSE. CURSE
THE MORE APC KEEPS BLAMING JONATHAN, THE MORE GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS HIM.

#GEJMYHERO
#EVERIBODYLOVESGEJ
fixed
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by comos: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:
Ofcourse everybody loves GEJ with the exception of all the Hausa/Fulanis & 96% of the Yorubas + 72% of the Edos.

Deduct that from the entire population and you'd realize Y he was kicked & booted out of Asorock like an helpless guinea-fowl.

This image laundry, at best can be described as a despicable act of face-saving & an exercise in futility.

He should just quietly retire to his village & lick his wounds with a carton of Seamans Aromatic Schnapp. grin

where you 72% of Edo are against GEJ?
go check 2015 election result, PDP/GEJ won clearly in Edo State.
We don't want Biafra, but we love PDP/GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

AND MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THEY WAY BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA, THE PETROLEUM SECTOR, and FOREX.

SAY AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by lagdmark(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
When Sir Dr.GEJ speaks or address a section anywhere on this earth people will listen and understand.
But when this bubu of a guy speaks people are busy playing with their handsets and burd instead of listening it's very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by fascowilly(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pidggin:
This man is too much! See how foreigners are celebrating him. This has never happened in our history. #GodblessGEJ
Yeye...
Millions of people learned how to steal during his regime, who knows those belong to that group, why you won't celebrate?
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by 2016Utmerunz: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bro jona wey we gather dey same strret, I dey see Am everyday , #Oyinbo mumu oh
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by akanbiaa(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder. Was Buhari ever invited for any International occasion since 1984 to when he became the President? The world knows a dull.ard when they see one.
So you have accepted Buhari now have Certificate?
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:
same was done to Obasanjo
obasanjo ko ,babangida ni.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Remii(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder. Was Buhari ever invited for any International occasion since 1984 to when he became the President? The world knows a dull.ard when they see one.
your hero got phd in zoology not economics, fyi, grin

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by moredollar(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.
Maybe for Biafra......Definitely not for Nigeria
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by sexaddict08(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.

God will allow his angels to manage your life the same way GEJ allows his ministers/advisers to manage Nigeria. if u did not say Amen, the wrath God shall be upon your life forever and ever. Amen
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by profmallory(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
if Hilter came back from the dead, people would still take selfies with him, dont be deceived in any way by any form of ovation. If anything, see how quickly GEJs aids abandoned him as soon as he was out of power - and now the trend is to lie on him, That he approved of every form of embezzelment. If you people are trying to deceive GEJ I hope he has learnt enough to know that ever man is for himself.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by amusadele: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
suxkill:
May God punish the petroleum minister of this country.

I bought a gallon of fuel yesterday a the rate of 1500 in Jos.

Amen. It shall never be well with that minster of today Nigeria. Nor be die be this? How can one be so uncomfortable with live today. A friend, a retiree too who produce bottle water has closed down becuase he could not meet up with the expenditure of running generating set and the vehicle. Is this is not Christmas and New Year where people are expected to atleast live a little comfortable. May it be never well with the minister. Tufiakwa to him

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by segun359(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Guy shay u high ni. ...who tell u say we youths want Jonathan for 2019....well me no want am,sha
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by donkross1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

And I pray God Should be travelling around and leave your matters unattended to as Buhari is doing. Say amen

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by bhanty01: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
I can only count 35 students taking shots with our ex-president... while in the meantime millions of helpless and jobless youths in the country are raining curse on him and cabinets (7 Nigerians that stole 3.3 trillion), these students are happy because none of them will ever go through what an average Nigeria student are going through...

OP.. and Jonathan followers, common sense is needed here.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by iamhorseman(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
...o ma se oo..ths kids don't knw what ths Otuoke man has done to ths country.....shameless,clueless man of the year....his name is in Guiness book of record for clueless president of all time....gentle thief...
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by LaconicINC: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
photoshop things, wailers una well done o tongue
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by oshdam2015: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
. This is ridiculous.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Pidggin(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
fascowilly:

Yeye...
Millions of people learned how to steal during his regime, who knows those belong to that group, why you won't celebrate?

Your hero is one of those people because he benefited two SUVs worth 300,000 usd from Dasuki who also confessed to supporting his ambition to become the president, he also said he gave him 850m.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by erunz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

fixed
THANKS
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by amusadele: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Goke7:

This is definitely the joke of the year grin. clap for yourself as you deserve 10 hampers for Christmas from dasuki
JJoke as how? Are you not groaning now for hardship? Do not regard this as a joke, people are real going face down if you don't know. This mad Buhari just took over power and is causing serious hardship.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Okaka27(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
can you comment and move ahead without quoting those that don't care if you die in anger or not.
am not the one hu is angry

U Are !!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:
IF NA JONATHAN B DAT MAY THUNDER STRIKER ME.DEAD !!

Op grow up and get a job !
#wailingLiars

I SAY A BIG AMEN TO THIS YOUR PRAYER
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Okaka27(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dominiquez:

I SAY A BIG AMEN TO THIS YOUR PRAYER
thunder hasn't strike me o.. Still waiting
#wailing liars
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by tbarrister(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Photoshop lol[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by BABANGBALI: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
if only you know what is going on in their minds and how they are laughing at him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.