Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics (54455 Views)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Goldencollins:

may God run ur life the way ur dullard president is running the ministry of petroleum.
ekwensu
BAST.ARD

WE ARE FOCUSING ON THE ARMS DEAL,
CBN NNPC PHCN CUSTOMS AND MORE PROBES ARE COMING.

GEJ AND HIS COLLEAGUES WHO STOLE THE COMMON WEALTH OF THE NATION WILL SOON BE SPENDING THE REST OF THEIR LIVES IN KIRIKIRI

UNAMIKOT undecided
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
anonimi:

Shey na budget be food wey the pikins go chop ni?
Abeg comot make we see road o jare.
Promise delivered only when children are fed. Okay
QED!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552
SHARRRAAAPPPP
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by SailorXY: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
suxkill:
May God punish the petroleum minister of this country.

I bought a gallon of fuel yesterday a the rate of 1500 in Jos.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
gimakon:

Wrong. With the present state of the nation, I don't think his judgement would survive 2 years. What he couldn't do in 7 months,shay na 2 years he wan do am? Bond index which is important how far? Why is our currency kissing 300naira to $1? Do u obviously know the number of people in debts already? Do you know how many businesses which has collapsed? Wetin u day talk like this?
THE PAST GOVT LEFT THE NATION IN SHAMBLES THEY STOLE THE COMMON WEALTH OF THE NATION.
THE KEPT OUR REFINERIES IN AN OBSOLETE STATE.

THIS GOVT NEEDS TIME TO PUT THINGS BACK IN OTHER ESPECIALLY NOW THAT OIL PRICE IS SHRINKING. THE GOVERNMENT IS COMMITED TO DIVERSIFYING THE ECONOMY, WE ALL SAW THAT ON THE BUDGET OUTPUT.

BELIEVE IN THIS GOVT
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by obailala(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
luvprince4real:
a confused man sighted.
Sorry mate I'm not confused, that I dont support a man being the president of my country doesn't mean I hate him. It doesn't also mean that I don't recognise him as a celebrity/public figure whom I would like to take a selfie with.

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by repogirl(f): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
saintkel:
Oya come now make we go one side
grin to do what exactly at that side? angry
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by saintkel(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:
grin to do what exactly at that side? angry
No be selfie u d look for now?
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Even your Mallam /his ministers have testified about the past administration...since you have REFUSED TO SEE then its your choice to REMAIN BLIND

u mean those lokomotive trains grin grin
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by olutunde12(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okaka27:
IF NA JONATHAN B DAT MAY THUNDER STRIKER ME.DEAD !!

Op grow up and get a job !
#wailingLiars

AMEN!!!

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
demio007:

MAY GOD ALSO RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY PMB IS RULING NIGERIA.
shaarrrraaapppp
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by miki70: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
SIR, ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY, I WANT TO TENDER AN APOLOGY TO YOU, FOR REJECTING YOU AN PRAY YOU FORGIVE US FOR OUR MISTAKES. WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON AND WE WANT YOU BACK COME 2019. BLESS YOU SIR.
O Y O. ON YOUR OWN
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by abimic(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
And this is news, even PMB hardly appears on news lately since tour has ended! Except from budget proposal read yesterday on the floor. It's norm, No matter how high GEJ climbs, he would always meet OBJ ahead of him. GEJ's a nice man, loved by many but OBJ is too rigid, I doubt he associates with younger generation better than GEJ maybe due to his military background. All Nigeria ex presidents surely are respected home and abroad except those going on low key. So, it's a normal thing!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by cheezy4whizy: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
He said a selfie wit me and get $10 each and dey started scrambling.....my thoughts
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Louiscutedude(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
God bls gej God bls Nigeria n God bls me too

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by anonimi: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:
SHARRRAAAPPPP

Chai, sorry oh bros.
I no know sey the thing go pain you reach this level oh.
Oya take some chill pill o jare.
Nothing do you. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2644798_twitter2be3b67_jpegdf2bd7f1aa0718a9a1d315329e043707

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnachukz:
God bless my former President. It is only a zombie that prefers a WAEC holder with F in Mathematics and Economics to a PhD holder. Was Buhari ever invited for any International occasion since 1984 to when he became the President? The world knows a dull.ard when they see one.

You don't even understand!!
F for results wey him forge by himself, then Na to get PHd from KSU dey hungry am!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by repogirl(f): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
saintkel:
No be selfie u d look for now?
OK then, just making sure.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by suxkill: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
anonimi:

Chai, sorry oh bros.
I no know sey the thing go pain you reach this level oh.
Oya take some chill pill o jare.
Nothing do you. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2644798_twitter2be3b67_jpegdf2bd7f1aa0718a9a1d315329e043707

Hahahaha!!!

E pain d guy,no b small

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Jacks14: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
erunz:
THIS IS A PICTURE OF FOREIGN STUDENTS SCRAMBLING TO GET A SELFIE WITH, GEJ. AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE, I REMEMBERED THE SAYING THAT "WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CAUSE.
THE MORE APC KEEPS BLAMING JONATHAN, THE MORE GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS HIM.

#GEJMYHERO
#EVERIBODYLOVESGEJ
na photoshop I beg.....who do u think u can trick op
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by triplemaximo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Whom God has blessed....
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by austinonyii(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Akathriel:
Ofcourse everybody loves GEJ with the exception of all the Hausa/Fulanis & 96% of the Yorubas + 72% of the Edos.

Deduct that from the entire population and you'd realize Y he was kicked & booted out of Asorock like an helpless guinea-fowl.

This image laundry, at best can be described as a despicable act of face-saving & an exercise in futility.

He should just quietly retire to his village & lick his wounds with a carton of Seamans Aromatic Schnapp. grin
you are a fool. A yoruba -maggot like you cannot reason with his level head. Coward!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by saintkel(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
repogirl:
OK then, just making sure.
oya nw make we meet for ur huz now abi?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Forwetinnah: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

u mean those lokomotive trains grin grin

Yes..the same ones Ameachi commissioned under Mr Shady Intergrity. Your mallam is reaping from the locomotive trains as you await the bullet trains IN VAIN. Next..remind me about the roads Fashola confessed about!
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by ideology(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
suxkill:

liar Mohammed says, you should blame Gej
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by divine9540: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
ebele no lies we dy suffer even sand for dis country don add price since u leave office fr dis All p*GS congress
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Rikidony(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes..the same ones Ameachi commissioned under Mr Shady Intergrity. Your mallam is reaping from the locomotive trains as you await the bullet trains IN VAIN. Next..remind me about the roads Fashola confessed about!
WHAT A CLO.WN

AT THIS LEVEL OF TECHNOLOGY YOU ARE CELEBRATING SUBSTANDARD TRAINS WHEN KENYA AND SOUTHAFRICA ARE MODERNISING THEIR RAIL SYSTEM AND GOING STANDARD.

I DNT BLAME YOU.

PDP HAVE GLORIFIED UNDERACHIEVEMENT AS A NIGERIAN STANDARD OF RATING,

YOU NEED TO TRAVEL BRO
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by datigbogirl: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
suxkill:

na 1300 for where I dey man. I'm sure by 2019 we'll still be blaming GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by azzima(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT IN CHISOS NAME
Pleaseeeeee don't mind these losers. It reminds me of when Stephen Keshi was first made the coach of Green Eagles. Everybody cursed and screamed until he brought the Nation's cup to Nigeria then he became a Hero. That's how some Nigerians reason,NOTHING in this world will make me regret voting out the Clueless one. The issues we are facing now is because of his mismanagement. How can you withdraw billions from the treasury in a couple of days just for you to dole our to your cronies like Santa Klaus? Buhari will definitely be loved soon but he needs to do perform surgery on this ailing Nation.
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Johnsmartinyang(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rikidony:

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE SAME WAY GEJ RULE NIGERIA.

I PRAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT IN CHISOS NAME
...hmmm na so e pain u reach? U even swear join...naijirians
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Nicepoker(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:
same was done to Obasanjo
tender the evidence
Re: Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics by Johnsmartinyang(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
mostyg:
same was done to Obasanjo
Catfish show us the pics nah......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.