Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter (39579 Views)

#lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter. / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MrMcJay(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
namedonfinish:

bro, did u ever try out d buka at health sciences..? sweet and affordable..

Yes o, I remember one day I had a class at HSLT C and I was at the buka. When I came out, the lecturer was already in class. I simply walked back into the buka and ordered another plate.

The last time I went to Ife, the place was closed due to some funny directive from the VC. I don't know if it has been reopened tho.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by olafestid(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Esut story is another funniest, ask esutite, they will tell you how there matter goes.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by opwa4us(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
I remember the days of bombata in awo. We had very successful aromatic demonstration in amphi theatre. Can't forget I never paid a single kobo for any show on campus. AWOITE RUN THE CAMPUS. I remain myself. SABUR AWO

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MrMcJay(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
opwa4us:
I remember the days of bombata in awo. We had very successful aromatic demonstration in amphi theatre. Can't forget I never paid a single kobo for any show on campus. AWOITE RUN THE CAMPUS. I remain myself. SABUR AWO

I remember that show as clear as day. That was when Don Billion mimicked Obahiagbon and those two clowns mimicked an Islamic alfa and his interpreter.

I actually scaled Amphi side gate to get in. I think John Pillar was the Sec Gen then.

John Pillar Ole, Bombata werey. That was the chant that night. grin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aviero:
LMAO@ the Geology students. The HOD even said his students do not want to graduate. They don spill tire.

Heavens know Geology is one difficult and confusing shiit to study. God punish you if the lecturers con be sadists.
That is Prof. Ako.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonUjay:
.Pained Hater? Does a KING Hate on His subjects? I'm a proud AKOKAITE!!

Meanwhile no one has answered my question: What is OAU?
loool. So a unilag product now has the temerity to talk beside OAU? Only happens online! Continue grin king? In which kingdom? On whose authority? Take several seats pulss! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
prinzeepule:
. chemenger to dope
present sir! grin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by dammywapes(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aviero:
grin grin
Na so grin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
vhickky:
Lolzz....that hotplate engineering thing is so true... If u no sabi repair hotplate, u no graduate from oau....
I can't count the number of time I was electrocuted by hotplates. "Is it shocking?" was what we always asked before making use of another person's hotplate.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by bharyur2103(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
I loathed free lecture weeks in OAU though. It seemed I couldn't stay away from books. I would wake up, and some guy in my room would be reading. Tried going downstairs to get water, and someone was reading on the stairs. Walking down to the buttery to get something to eat, and the guy beside me was reading on the move. Got to the buttery only to see several students reading there. I just wanted to scream " what da friggin phuck??!!" #OauStories

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
vhickky:
Lolzz....that hotplate engineering thing is so true... If u no sabi repair hotplate, u no graduate from oau....
lmaooo. True but I sha found a way to avoid it. I feared being electrocuted. So I used camp gas instead. Lool
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Drniyi4u(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
tongue
Giyerte:
OLOWO, o Kare o.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
namedonfinish:
how can I ever forget d ever dogmatic jingo... always running and sweatin in class while lecturing.... n most especially his puppies, stingo, linco, tingo, et al...

Of d greatest IFE...#proud alumna....
Dr. Fashiku is the most prominent of Jingo's "disciples". He is always called "aja Jingo" (bingo).
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Shoutout to that restaurant behind Faculty of Pharmacy. The ponmo there is the sweetest non-proteinous meat in the world.
The toilet in Pharmacy is what I love the faculty most for. It is the neatest and always has water. There is a mirror in it that you can stand in front of to dress.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Shoutout to that restaurant behind Faculty of Pharmacy. The ponmo there is the sweetest non-proteinous meat in the world.
hahaha. I sampled food in OAU sha. I ate there too. I doubt there is any "major" food joint in Ife I didn't reach embarassed
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Tycoflu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
All these first class federal universities have the same school experience especially hostel life. Alvan for Unn na "catholic students wake up for your morning prayer"
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Drniyi4u(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
namedonfinish:

LOL...dat buka wey dem go put sign post of "Food is Ready", facing the dudes selling recharge card
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
namedonfinish:

I did oo. Their food is not as nice as the main Health sciences tho. Wicked pple demolished our Health sciences where we get freshly made dodo and jollof cry cry
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Drniyi4u(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

Yes o, I remember one day I had a class at HSLT C and I was at the buka. When I came out, the lecturer was already in class. I simply walked back into the buka and ordered another plate.

The last time I went to Ife, the place was closed due to some funny directive from the VC. I don't know if it has been reopened tho.
They are now building another senate building around that place, a "ship shaped" senate building
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MrMcJay(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The toilet in Pharmacy is what I love the faculty most for. It is the neatest and always has water. There is a mirror in it that you can stand in front of to dress.

OMG, I forgo that wonderful place. I used to come there all the way from Awo to use the convenience. From there, I'll now proceed to Law for classes.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

I was in Ife recently. The piece of land beside the first bus stop, in fron of the restaurant in now being used to construct a new senate building. It is being built by CBN.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MrMcJay(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Drniyi4u:
They are now building another senate building around that place, a "ship shaped" senate building

Oh, okay.

I just hope they include a restaurant in the new senate building.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
opwa4us:
Bombata is aro personified. Don Billion is another arorite.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MrMcJay(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I was in Ife recently. The piece of land beside the first bus stop, in front of the restaurant in now being used to construct a new senate building. It is being built by CBN.

Okay.

I hope it's a rugged building like Amphi though. Amphi was built by Israeli engineers with a warranty of 500 years.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Iamvictor(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Great IFE articulate IFE

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

I remember that show as clear as day. That was when Don Billion mimicked Obahiagbon and hose two clowns mimicked an Islamic alfa and his interpreter.

I actually scaled Amphi side gate to get in. I think John Pillar was the Sec Gen then.

John Pillar Ole, Bombata werey. That was the chant that night. grin
That night was very funny. The guy that sang hiphop spoilt everything. When he started singing everybody left.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by blackboy2star(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Forward ever backward never... smiley
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

Okay.

I hope it's a rugged building like Amphi though. Amphi was built by Israeli engineers with a warranty of 500 years.
The new senate building in unnecessary since there is an existing one with an extention. CBN should used the money to fund the building of lecture theatres.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MrMcJay(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The new senate building in unnecessary since there is an existing one with an extention. CBN should used the money to fund the building of lecture theaters.

The management is fond of executing white-elephant projects. At the time that the hostels lacked water, the management decidecd to construct about 6 car parks around the campus with each costing more than 8M NGN each. That was the same year that students didn't have chemicals to carry out experiments.

Just a case of misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by AdeniyiA(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
O A U -- Oba Awon to Ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
I jumped on that trend like Kilode!

Too bad my tweets were in the middle of the night. Going right back to do some more crazy tweets. grin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Ariyke: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

yes o pharmacy toilet is the neatest of all even till now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.