Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter (39581 Views)

#lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter. / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oludrex(m): 1:16am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaoooo. You must be a really "bad" student for him to always summon you. Give me clue na. embarassed
I'm a lowkey unserious student
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2015
One of Akeredolus project student he gave him a project to do air drying vs Kiln drying and measure the water loss for like 2 months. The guy was going there to do the project diligently

One day towards the end like after 2nd semester exams Akeredolu asked him a question the guy couldnt respond that was how Akere said the guy doesnt understand what he has been doing since. He canceled and told him to go start the project all over

The guy just went to SUB took 6 bottles of beer and printer the rejected project and submitted. Akeredolu I think gave him a D
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Oludrex:
yes in ur class... How else wud I have known gunju Hancock.... Question 2 No.... Question 3.. No
if that is you on your profile picture ( curiosity made me check) then u were not in my class. That i'm so sure of! cool cool
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
woow. Good to see senior colleagues here. You left OAU 2004 or entered 2004? Either way, I got into the dept 2006. I sure won't know you. We have some experiences in common tho #Kredol!! cheesy
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oludrex(m): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
if that is you on your profile picture ( curiosity made me check) then u were not in my class. That i'm so sure of! cool cool
my profile pic is my cousin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

I left 2004. My Matric number was CHE/1997/X-X-X
wooow, just wooow.. mine was CHE/2006/***. 11yrs afterwards... boss!! cool
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Oludrex:
my profile pic is my cousin
hmmm. Segun Oni? wink
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2015
You know Akeredolu is a pastor at foursquare in town

One student that has failed now went to his church and raised his hand that he wanted to give a testimony
The church elder didnt know he was from Chemical Engineering
He went forward said One lecturer in my department has decided I would fail, I know I missed some assignment but I want the congregation to help me pray for mercy"

Akeredolu was sitting on the altar while the church were praying, casting and binding him.

The following Monday Akere came to class and said "Some of you have gone to report me to my wife, report me to my family and even report me to God".

The guy had extra so I didnt know if he passed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oludrex(m): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
hmmm. Segun Oni? wink
Jesus!!!!!
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
wooow, just wooow.. mine was CHE/2006/***. 11yrs afterwards... boss!! cool

Is there a Dr Sanda in Ife? How is he? Is he nice or wicked?
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

I'm same set with Seun the owner of NL
was seun of NL in Chemical too? Thought it was computer...
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
was seun of NL in Chemical too? Thought it was computer...

Seun was in ELect. He was best student in our set before he left
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oludrex(m): 1:23am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

I'm same set with Seun the owner of NL
Seun too is chemenger
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Oludrex:
Seun too is chemenger

Elect.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Is there a Dr Sanda in Ife? How is he? Is he nice or wicked?
lmaooooo... yeah. Don't know much about him. I never encountered him as in academically. What I know abt him is not nice, lemme lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaooooo... yeah. Don't know much about him. I never encountered him as in academically. What I know abt him is not nice, lemme lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Spill what do you know about him?

Is he a womaniser? or wicked? He is the guy that solves Mass Trasfer CHE 312 for us to dub in my set
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:26am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
You know Akeredolu is a pastor at foursquare in town

One student that has failed now went to his church and raised his hand that he wanted to give a testimony
The church elder didnt know he was from Chemical Engineering
He went forward said One lecturer in my department has decided I would fail, I know I missed some assignment but I want the congregation to help me pray for mercy"

Akeredolu was sitting on the altar while the church were praying, casting and binding him.

The following Monday Akere came to class and said "Some of you have gone to report me to my wife, report me to my family and even report me to God".

The guy had extra so I didnt know if he passed
for real?? Lmaoooo... i'm literally LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Fond memories
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Spill what do you know about him?

Is he a womaniser? or wicked? He is the guy that solves Mass Trasfer CHE 312 for us to dub in my set
lmaoooo. He was d machinery of your set. Let me hold it. It's not anything personal. It's just about his personality which I think can't be changed again.
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oludrex(m): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
hmmm. Segun Oni? wink
why Segun?
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Oludrex:
why Segun?
that guy on ur profile looked familiar. I think he finished from OAU too. I sha put the puzzle together. I'm 85% sure. Kredol summons you? Then i'm 95% sure tongue cheesy
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:31am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Seun was in ELect. He was best student in our set before he left
Awww. So Seun was genius? So proud! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Oludrex:
Jesus!!!!!
cool cool
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:32am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaoooo. He was d machinery of your set. Let me hold it. It's not anything personal. It's just about his personality which I think can't be changed again.

He among others. Mass transfer was his specialty
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oludrex(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
that guy on ur profile looked familiar. I think he finished from OAU too. I sha put the puzzle together. I'm 85% sure. Kredol summons you? Then i'm 95% sure tongue cheesy
lol.. Yeah yeah... U can pls pm ur pin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:34am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

He among others. Mass transfer was his specialty
and I was a proud "copier" and "paster" of my set grin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oludrex(m): 1:36am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
lmao... 60 of us copy assignment done by 5 people
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Oludrex:
lol.. Yeah yeah... U can pls pm ur pin
hian! I need proof that you are Segun Oni truly o. Will still send the mail tho. wink
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by Oludrex(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
hian! I need proof that you are Segun Oni truly o. Will still send the mail tho. wink
what other prove do u need.. U still think I'm fash
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Oludrex:
lmao... 60 of us copy assignment done by 5 people
oh Design assignment! God bless superstar, Hancock, gunju and the rest cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by raumdeuter: 1:40am On Dec 24, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:

Lol. Everyone in our class save for like 8 were all dubbing.

Also there were some Texas instrument calculator that you can store a whole textbook in. Like 5 ppl had it in class. You would see 7 ppl waiting to use one calculator

In our final exam boys brought bottles of star to the exam hall

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Oludrex:
what other prove do u need.. U still think I'm fash
lmaoo.. no wahala
Re: Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol. Everyone in our class save for life 10 were all dubbing.

Also there were some Texas instrument calculator that you can store a whole textbook in. Like 5 ppl had it in class. You would see 7 ppl waiting to use one calculator

In our final exam boys brought bottles of star to the exam hall
I guess we were angels compared to u guyz then. Lool. We didn't do all that. Or better still, i'm totally oblivious of that (that is if it ever happened). cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.