Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? (3445 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes / Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by rodDICK(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
This morning I saw a couple holding hands as they walk across my street. They were really a beautiful couple. As they cuddled up together, I noticed the lady grabbed her man's backside for a moment as they laughed their way across the street.

I kinda had the notion that she found his big backside attractive, so please ladies tell me: is a man's backside a turn on for ladies?
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by naijaboiy: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by obiorathesubtle: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
(X_X) omggggggggggg! My eyes! MY EYES! I CANT SEEE!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Can't believe a guys big buttt is giving this OP a hard on. WTG. (What da gonk?
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Michellla(f): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
No.I Like Flat Ass
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Emac34: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Michellla:
No.I Like Flat Ass
gringrin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by QueenDaisyy(f): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Michellla:
No.I Like Flat Ass
Nice and Firm boobs.

You are Pretty.
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by yemoxyl(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Da f*ck is that
Why Would a guy have a big butt?,that's abnormal shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
LOL. I don't like it sha.
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by rodDICK(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemoxyl:
Da f*ck is that

That's the same way I feel, but this lady played with her man's big butt in public.
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by rodDICK(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Michellla:
No.I Like Flat Ass
Don't want. No man competing with you, huh?
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Michellla(f): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
rodDICK:

Don't want. No man competing with you, huh?
lol i find it more pleasing
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Nice and Firm boobs.

You are Pretty.
14yrs loading for somebody......tho I sense a fake moniker
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
A guy worth dying for...undecided
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don't like ooo..especially if his own is biga dan mine..ewwwww, cnt deal

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by rodDICK(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemoxyl:
Da f*ck is that

Are u a football fan? Have u seen the chelsea player ivanovich?
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by ClassCaptain(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Some ladies do
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by rodDICK(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemoxyl:
Da f*ck is that
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by PunterTim(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
A guy worth dying for...undecided
Yea!But I Tink Not Overly Big(Lyk A Woman),Jus The Rite Size...Oh Wat A Sexy Man!
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Babe, u look sexy
yemoxyl:
Da f*ck is that Why Would a guy have a big butt?,that's abnormal shocked
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
PunterTim:
Yea!But I Tink Not Overly Big(Lyk A Woman),Jus The Rite Size...Oh Wat A Sexy Man!
Wouldn't mind if it's like that of Nicki Minaj's..It's still gon' be sexy as hell....

got something to hold unto...wink
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by rodDICK(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Michellla:
No.I Like Flat Ass
A guy's flat ass is a turn off for many ladies. When doing the missionary style where u have to spread ur legs wide for the guy to come in, in the middle of the fun, u'll like to grab and pull some of his ass flesh. Isn't so disappointing when there's nothing but bone to grab?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by clovislouis(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
rodDICK:
This morning I saw a couple holding hands as they walk across my street. They were really a beautiful couple. As they cuddled up together, I noticed the lady grabbed her man's backside for a moment as they laughed their way across the street.

I kinda had the notion that she found his big backside attractive, so please ladies tell me: is a man's backside a turn on for ladies?
not cool
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by PunterTim(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Wouldn't mind if it's like that of Nicki Minaj's..It's still gon' be sexy as hell....

got something to hold unto...wink
Na Na Na Nada!Hold Onto The D Instead!
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ewwwwwwwwww! undecided
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Cybertext(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
rodDICK:

A guy's flat ass is a turn off for many ladies. When doing the missionary style where u have to spread ur legs wide for the guy to come in, in the middle of the fun, u'll like to grab and pull some of his ass flesh. Isn't so disappointing when there's nothing but bone to grab?

Lol... why girl go dey grab my butt? most girls claw the back and hold you tight
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Michellla:
No.I Like Flat Ass

Then u need "Vitamin me"... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by johnson232: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cybertext:

most girls claw the back and hold you tight
xperienced men....
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by yemoxyl(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
rodDICK:

Are u a football fan? Have u seen the chelsea player ivanovich?
No am not and av not see the chelsea player ivanovich
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by rodDICK(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2015
yemoxyl:
No am not and av not see the chelsea player ivanovich
No wonder u're suprised. I bet u ivanovich's butt is bigger than urs.
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? by Cybertext(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2015
johnson232:
xperienced men....
Lol... bro how Man go do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? / Marry Any Of These Ladies Or Go To Jail / 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.