Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes (5162 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Catchy Eyes Or Pointed Nose Which Do You Prefer(Females Have Your Say) / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by finalboss1(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2016
Having small eyes is no fun. Besides the fact
that people like to tease us about these little
slits we call eyes (and challenge us to open
them as wide as we can), they pose many
practical problems. Try putting contacts into
eye holes as small as these and you’ll know
what I mean. Also, because our eyes are so
tiny, there’s a very limited range of things we
can do and convey with them so are you attracted to guys with big eyes
or small eyes ?

Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Strahovski1(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2016
How do small eye people see?
Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2016
°Small squinty shapely eyes
I like the way they look
An I like the way they contrast my big eyes.

....°•That's why Asian male eyes are some of the most attractive ta me

Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 01, 2016
[email] No one likes Segun Arinze kinda eyes? grin [/email]
Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Nova15: 6:41pm On May 01, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] No one likes Segun Arinze kinda eyes? grin [/email]

Or mesut ozil kinda eyes.....that type can see the future undecided
Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 01, 2016
Nova15:

[email] Lol, abi. [/email]
Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 01, 2016
Tobiee:
No one likes Segun Arinze kinda eyes? grin

Hahaha

No love for okpolor eyes, lol.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 01, 2016
Shine your eyes does it
Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 01, 2016
Nova15:

hahahahahahahaha.. Dis is wicketness!
Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by beeyhive(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2016
NO EYES. cry
Re: Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes by Adasun(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2016
Nova15:

all my teeth don remove because of laughtergrin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Became A Player TRUE STORY!!!!! / She The Baddest Bìtch On Nairaland...pictures / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.