Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse (3389 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Is My Girl Friend Behaviour Normal? / I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by atilla(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
She is going to dump you as soon as she finds a man that will give her more money. She is already telling you she does not like the business you are into.

Better to focus on your business and spend on yourself for educational courses that will help you manage and market your business better. Also invest in your family instead of this girl you are not her father.

the right woman who is ready to support and encourage you will come.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Richy4(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2015

Let us go to our Key Point

<<<<< She broke up with you because you lost your job Correct?>>>>>>

<<<<<You reconciled with her maybe when you got back your job and think you can take care of her and she quickly agreed correct>>>>>>

<<<<<She does not want to talk about relationship until you have finished paying her college fees correct?>>>>

<<<<<You bought things like lap top, cloth and even give money and she insults you and treat you rudely correct>>>>>>

You are one in a million Sir. You are the type of Guy every woman is praying to have......"My husband must locate me this year....." Don't let him pass me by..." It is just your type of guy all those kind of prayer point was going to...... grin. infact she located her mugu big time sir

I do not usually encourage people to dump their friends but in this case you have to look into it and weigh the advantage and disadvantage of being with her.....

I just hope you are not gonna be her ladder for success after which she might dump you for not being classy enough for her or not too educated for her... then the good unfortunate one that comes your way after her, you mistreat her due to your past experience. it is not too late now bro to consider........

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by polariss(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2015
All I see is a low self esteem niggar begging to be loved.

Ditch the biatch bro
Never pester a lady who is no longer into you for too long else,u become a nuissance and will be treated as one angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by happyjuliet(f): 3:44am On Dec 24, 2015
chai Op I really feel ur pain... DAT babe is just using u as her ATM machine, wake up b4 it is too late and move on with ur life.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by jabojafa(m): 4:30am On Dec 24, 2015
op u want advice, leave that girl b4 d end of dis year. U seem to hv low self esteem. Work on ursef. U r d one spending d moni and as such shd be in charge of d relationship. Wot u tink dt girl has oda hv it more abundantly, so dump her and get ursef a new gf. If u need help in gettin anoda babe, i cud b @ ur service.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2015
So guys are like this or its just him. Hope ur the only guy in the world that is like this, would have tagged u ........... But ur dumbness is on its own class.
Ensure u get back that laptop by any means necesary cos i guess shes going to get physical with u and kick her outta ur whatever u live on.

Well when next u visit her go with a flash, modem or rewritable cd n tell her u want to use the laptop to edit a doc or write a doc and send that u cant use the cybercafe cos of virus since u got no fkin balls. Or walk in collect the laptop n tell her its over that she shud neva call u or anytin...punk azz dumbb azz bitchh azz pusssiii azz niga mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew so fkin annoying.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by esammyblinks(m): 5:17am On Dec 24, 2015
the painful part, if u check am dis gal no go fine o...bt my guy dis tin pain me for u die
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by YBMB(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2015
obisime:
I be dating my girl's friend for 8 years,she is 26 is years old.I lost my respect when I lost my job ,which I can not take care of her needs the way I use take of her.she break up with me last year December , it was very painful,but I have force my self to be. I reconcile with her last four month, try to help her for her needs and also pay her school and buy new laptop for her. She said I should permit her to finish her Exam before we can talk about our relationship, which I agree. She have a bad Character, she talk to me in way I don't like,I was concidering her because I have not sit down and discus my policy with her for what I don't tolerate because I have to give her chance for her exam & am just reconciling wit her. I called her last week,but she abuse me in a way I did not like because I did not give her money last 2 weeks. The reason why i did not give her, i have to help my senior sister,she lost his husband,so I have to assist her because his husband is d only Child so I have to assist her by sending his husband dead body to Abia state.I went to see my girl last week Sunday to give her money she will use to take care of her self 4 d week,because this is what i normally do. Am in to car dealer busines,I normally receive call all d time because I do post my car through Internet.My girl friend insult me because of the calls I pick & Dis is where I make money ,she said that I don't know my right that I can't control her,that if she get married to me she will beat me,she insulted me in front of her friends. Am the type of guy that have hot temper but I hold my peace ,I did nt say any thingn,I only gave her d money I want to give her than I left .please I need advice
Plsssssssssssssss go and find a nice well trained girl.
Back away from that olosho you call your girlfriend.
Thank you
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by simplymade(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2015
obisime:
I be dating my girl's friend for 8 years,she is 26 is years old.I lost my respect when I lost my job ,which I can not take care of her needs the way I use take of her.she break up with me last year December , it was very painful,but I have force my self to be. I reconcile with her last four month, try to help her for her needs and also pay her school and buy new laptop for her. She said I should permit her to finish her Exam before we can talk about our relationship, which I agree. She have a bad Character, she talk to me in way I don't like,I was concidering her because I have not sit down and discus my policy with her for what I don't tolerate because I have to give her chance for her exam & am just reconciling wit her. I called her last week,but she abuse me in a way I did not like because I did not give her money last 2 weeks. The reason why i did not give her, i have to help my senior sister,she lost his husband,so I have to assist her because his husband is d only Child so I have to assist her by sending his husband dead body to Abia state.I went to see my girl last week Sunday to give her money she will use to take care of her self 4 d week,because this is what i normally do. Am in to car dealer busines,I normally receive call all d time because I do post my car through Internet.My girl friend insult me because of the calls I pick & Dis is where I make money ,she said that I don't know my right that I can't control her,that if she get married to me she will beat me,she insulted me in front of her friends. Am the type of guy that have hot temper but I hold my peace ,I did nt say any thingn,I only gave her d money I want to give her than I left .please I need advice
some guys are just foolish
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Maxcollins042(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Bro take this simple advice from me, don't get married to such woman because the aftermath of such marriage would be worse than what you are experiencing now. Just imagine this scenario where you haven't gotten married to her yet and she is treating you like trash just because things ain't sailing smooth for you at the moment,when she is supposed to back you up. She is even unreasonable and is void of good manners to crown the whole thing.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by mamaafrik(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Kayoski:

not everyone is as smart or intelligent as you expect them to be,so be thankful for urself.

no need to curse op...
if u don't have an advice for him just waka pass...

My advice: mr op,you don't need an angel to come tell you she means no good for you...
She is just gold digging, pls b4 u dump her,try get that laptop u got from her,but be smart about that...
hmmmm,this OP don sufferooooo,i can bet my phone on it dat the OP wont take ur advice.Omaseeeeeoooo
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by mamaafrik(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2015
icedbeatz:
So guys are like this or its just him. Hope ur the only guy in the world that is like this, would have tagged u ........... But ur dumbness is on its own class.
Ensure u get back that laptop by any means necesary cos i guess shes going to get physical with u and kick her outta ur whatever u live on.

Well when next u visit her go with a flash, modem or rewritable cd n tell her u want to use the laptop to edit a doc or write a doc and send that u cant use the cybercafe cos of virus since u got no fkin balls. Or walk in collect the laptop n tell her its over that she shud neva call u or anytin...punk azz dumbb azz bitchh azz pusssiii azz niga mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew so fkin annoying.
abeg the OP is lying ni joooor,him no dey respond self.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by cuvox(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2015
obisime:
I be dating my girl's friend for 8 years,she is 26 is years old .I lost my respect when I lost my job ,which I can not take care of her needs the way I use take of her.she break up with me last year December , it was very painful,but I have force my self to be. I reconcile with her last four month, try to help her for her needs and also pay her school and buy new laptop for her. She said I should permit her to finish her Exam before we can talk about our relationship, which I agree. She have a bad Character, she talk to me in way I don't like,I was concidering her because I have not sit down and discus my policy with her for what I don't tolerate because I have to give her chance for her exam & am just reconciling wit her. I called her last week,but she abuse me in a way I did not like because I did not give her money last 2 weeks. The reason why i did not give her, i have to help my senior sister,she lost his husband,so I have to assist her because his husband is d only Child so I have to assist her by sending his husband dead body to Abia state.I went to see my girl last week Sunday to give her money she will use to take care of her self 4 d week,because this is what i normally do. Am in to car dealer busines,I normally receive call all d time because I do post my car through Internet.My girl friend insult me because of the calls I pick & Dis is where I make money ,she said that I don't know my right that I can't control her,that if she get married to me she will beat me,she insulted me in front of her friends. Am the type of guy that have hot temper but I hold my peace ,I did nt say any thingn,I only gave her d money I want to give her than I left .please I need advice

When you tolerate too much, you become weak. op is training someone's else wife.

she get serious guy, you are just the mugu,

you deserve better. infact i dey vex for you.

dump her abeg. infact call her that you re not interested. dont fall for crocodile tears and pleas...

why am i even wasting words you made it clear that she controls you. you are the woman wrapper in the relationship.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Johnsown1(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2015
It is good u hold ur peace and always hold uself, two fires can not burn at same time.may be she is want u to hit her. But i must commend u,"ur strong" i would have call it a quit if it is me.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by LordOfTheWeed: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2015
Ayt27:
I was thinking people were going to blast this Op for his errors, but i was surprised as I didn't see any one, except for that dude up there. People can actually read between the lines and know when someone's being sincere.

@ Op please just take the advice of everybody here.
you typed my mind.. .. .. cool
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Ray360: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
They have said it all. Come to think of it, Dating someone like that for 8 years, she must have built a mansion in her village from your Account. No wonder most guys here on romance section are so mean!
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by cooljude(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2015
sauceTDA:
Bros I am sorry to say this but this your post is the most stupidest nd mumuish post av ever read on here....u no get sense.
Why can't you be sensitive to his plight, he even added please no insult and you felt you could just dish it hot to him. Abeg take am easy, everybody don't have the same emotional strength.
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2015
obisime:
I be dating my girl's friend for 8 years,she is 26 is years old.I lost my respect when I lost my job ,which I can not take care of her needs the way I use take of her.she break up with me last year December , it was very painful,but I have force my self to be. I reconcile with her last four month, try to help her for her needs and also pay her school and buy new laptop for her. She said I should permit her to finish her Exam before we can talk about our relationship, which I agree. She have a bad Character, she talk to me in way I don't like,I was concidering her because I have not sit down and discus my policy with her for what I don't tolerate because I have to give her chance for her exam &amp; am just reconciling wit her. I called her last week,but she abuse me in a way I did not like because I did not give her money last 2 weeks. The reason why i did not give her, i have to help my senior sister,she lost his husband,so I have to assist her because his husband is d only Child so I have to assist her by sending his husband dead body to Abia state.I went to see my girl last week Sunday to give her money she will use to take care of her self 4 d week,because this is what i normally do. Am in to car dealer busines,I normally receive call all d time because I do post my car through Internet.My girl friend insult me because of the calls I pick &amp; Dis is where I make money ,she said that I don't know my right that I can't control her,that if she get married to me she will beat me,she insulted me in front of her friends. Am the type of guy that have hot temper but I hold my peace ,I did nt say any thingn,I only gave her d money I want to give her than I left .please I need advice
I think you're rather old enough to advice yourself,..a lady at 26 still acts this way and your sulking instead of dumbing her ass #the respect you ain't getting she's putting it on some other dude
Re: I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse by proffytee(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Chai, der is God oooo. Op u ar d mumu of d first order tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Tummy Or BBW Issue..... How Do U Guys Do It / Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad / Girls, Money Or Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.