Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed (41483 Views)

IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by phreakabit(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Even satan, the father of all liars dey give this guy him due respect!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by greggng: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Whether you pdp e -rat like his face or not doesn't matter. What matters is that he is saying the truth. True nigerian people who actually voted for change re really seeing the change. Gej started fighting bokoharam during the last minute of his regime and he was doing that for political reasons. We all knew how boko haram nearly took over north east before God sent us a saviour to liberate the northeast. Boko haram cannot lay claim to a single local govt or territory in nigeria since pmb came on board unlike how pdp kept telling us they re in control while the opposite is the case. During gejs regime our soldiers were sentenced to death for refusing to fight boko haram with ordinary hand. What happened to money budgetted for weapon? Ask dasuki. Pdp should just bury their face in shame for the mess the brought upon this nation. Nigerians re better informed now and only an insane nigerian will vote back pdp.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Blackfire(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Am telling u, that heaven is about to sack Mr devil , and replace him with Mr Lai...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by habiham: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man must be sick ... He really need check up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by fabulousmann(f): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
when will lai mhd learn to shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by evy1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
greggng:
Whether you pdp e -rat like his face or not doesn't matter. What matters is that he is saying the truth. True nigerian people who actually voted for change re really seeing the change. Gej started fighting bokoharam during the last minute of his regime and he was doing that for political reasons. We all knew how boko haram nearly took over north east before God sent us a saviour to liberate the northeast. Boko haram cannot lay claim to a single local govt or territory in nigeria since pmb came on board unlike how pdp kept telling us they re in control while the opposite is the case. During gejs regime our soldiers were sentenced to death for refusing to fight boko haram with ordinary hand. What happened to money budgetted for weapon? Ask dasuki. Pdp should just bury their face in shame for the mess the brought upon this nation. Nigerians re better informed now and only an insane nigerian will vote back pdp.
Am sure you are one of the Apc so called social media agent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Doncharis(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
SignalNG1:
Kayode Sesan

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said on Wednesday that the Nigerian military had met the December deadline to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists.

The minister said this during his maiden meeting with editorial heads of media houses in Lagos.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that President Muhammadu Buhari had, upon assuming office, issued a December 31 deadline to the military to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists.

“Today, I can report that the war against Boko Haram is largely won.

“I can confidently say this because just recently, I led a group of 33 journalists from both the local and international media to the hot bed of the insurgency, that is, Maiduguri, Kondugua, Kaoure and Bama.

“Today, I can report to you that the entire 70 plus kilometres stretch from Maiduguri to Bama and all the way to Banki which leads to Cameroun and the Central African Republic are in the hands of our gallant troops.”

He said the military presence could be felt ”every few metres along the road; at a point along that road we were just a kilometre to Sambisa forest.

“They have so degraded the capacity of Boko Haram that the terrorists can no longer hold on to any territory just as they can no longer carry out any spectacular attack.”

Mohammed, however, said that though there were still cases of suicide bombings, it was pertinent to note that such was the nature if insurgency globally.

“Unlike a war between two armies, an insurgency never ends with arms victory

“Even in countries like Colombia where insurgency was supposed to have ended decades ago, attacks like this still happen.”

He said that the insurgents had adopted a new style of attacking soft targets like motor parks, schools, entertainment centres, religious centres, killing innocent people mostly women and children.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/army-has-met-december-deadline-of-defeating-boko-haram-lai-mohammed/ogogoro drinker
....small time now you go talk say buhari don stop corruption... better direct that your mouth to something sensible

og
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by AustinX(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
HMMMMMMM, SEE WHO IS DEFINING HIS NAME AND CHARACTER OF HIS FOLKS .

NA ULOWA GO HAMA
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by lawydewy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This idiotic man has come with his stupid lies again
Ogar good evening in Nigeria!
Wrong headline!
Read carefully b4 commenting.........
within the paragraphs and lines
He only mean they are on the verge to WIN/largely won the battle.......
Be an agent of Good change.......
Don't be sentimentalcrat and propagandacrat!

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by cytellProperty: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
, you don go collect your Changie from Buhari's wife abi.
deebsman1:
it is now confirmed that more morons are present on nairaland of recent than morally upright beings. It is so sure sure many of the commentators just saw the "sensational headline" and decide to attack the man w/out even going thru the article, in all honesty, the man did not say anything bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by nnamdismart25(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin grin end time loading.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ajebuter(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
400billionman:
Even tinubu and buhari will be laughing at this comment.

Actually, with any shred of decency in them, they should be embarrassed.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by kristisking(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
More lies and deceits from the chief lier himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by anwo247: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
And people will still believe and support this tout.

APshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by piagetskinner(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pls lie lie... Go and live in maiduguri without security for jus 1 week# instead of spewing what u don't know in the comfort of ur office in Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by felalegend: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
I can only believe this when it comes from my brothers at the war front. The terrible stories I heard 3 weeks ago makes me doubt if we have really defeated them.
However one thing for sure is that a noticeable progress has been made. I doubt if Boko Haram is still in control of any Local Government today.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Bollinger(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
yea, because u hate to hear d truth

So what is the truth?

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Babajk(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obhasme:
It is now official: Lai Mohammed is morally sick. Old age sickness has caught up with him. He should retire from active politics before he does more harm to APC.
what the minister said was right , remember last year december or there about those places he mentioned are no go areas, the C in C can't venture to tread those part, insurgency have been defeated but if u are a wailer u will sense and see otherwise. Long live NA, long live PMB, long live Nigeria. May Almighty God continue to bless my father land Naija I rep.

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by GoodGovernance: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
"“Today, I can report that the war against Boko Haram is largely won.''

This is a statement of fact!

This statement does not imply no more occasional suicide bombings of innocent and soft target,this the minister clearly explained.

The source of this manipulative headline cannot be said to be credible and is full of mischief.

I weep for the so called leaders of tomorrow who are ever ready to insult their fathers at the slightest misinformation and misinterpretation.

Must comments be based on manipulative headlines without reading the contents

Still shaking my head in utter disappointment!

Oh my GOD,what a generation!

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
I think it's high time Buhari call this man to order. His gaffe and loquaciousness is becoming unbecoming and doesn't portray his government in positive light. Mr. Mohammed must be called to order or he'd continue to unconsciously deride the APC. WTF! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Ofornaira: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man has no shame.always coming up with a ploy to whitewash their ineptitude. ''Jonathan is to be blamed for this current fuel scarcity'' ,lia mohammed. ''I am sorry for this current fuel scarcity''.. Buhari. A Bunch of confused politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by eltweezy90(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obhasme:
It is now official: Lai Mohammed is morally sick. Old age sickness has caught up with him. He should retire from active politics before he does more harm to APC.
When you transcribe Lai, what you have will be spelt like diz /Lie/. Biko! Make una no blame am, na him name d follow am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by greggng: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
evy1:

Am sure you are one of the Apc so called social media agent.

Call me whatever you like the truth remains that nigerians re better informed. Here is nairaland is not ait were you carry out ur hate caimpaign with a view to deceiving some lazy nigerians who cannot research to know the truth. Just yesterday an adult was asked who killed felas mother and he shamelessly said it was buhari. I asked him were did you get ur facts he said ait. Hate caimpaign against buhari . I am not a card carrying apc member but I share same idealogy with them.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Ahmeduana(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This idiotic man has come with his stupid lies again
THE MAN NO GET SINGLE SHAME, THAT IS WHY HE FIND IT EASY TO LIE AND TWIST FACT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by ajebuter(f): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonUjay:
I've Heard worse statements from Doyin Okupe, Reno Omokri and the Likes so why are all these PDP Supporters making noise?

So on technicality, you agree Lai Muhammed is worse than the rest?

But you need to console yourself Lai is not the only national Liar there is.

How cool.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by neheholmes(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lai mohammed is more than a lier,he is a LION
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by Ryda(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Strategic Liars!!
Can't judge who lied most, this man or my ex angry

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by jackuz(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
[Why does this man lie so brazenly?

When will Bubu appoint a valid Minister of Information]

Which information Minister do you want to see,I guess Mr. Falii Kayode or Orisa Ketu?

1 Like

Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by franklingud(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lai mohammed the liar.
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by jackuz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Mintek post=41282786]Why does this man lie so brazenly?

When will Bubu appoint a valid Minister of Information

Which information Minister do you want to see,is it Mr Falii Kayode or Orisa Ketu?
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by GoodGovernance: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
"“Today, I can report that the war against Boko Haram is largely won.''

This is a statement of fact!

This statement does not imply no more occasional suicide bombings of innocent and soft target,this the minister clearly explained.

The source of this manipulative headline cannot be said to be credible and is full of mischief.

I weep for the so called leaders of tomorrow who are ever ready to insult their fathers at the slightest misinformation and misinterpretation.

Must comments be based on manipulative headlines without reading the contents?

Still shaking my head in utter disappointment!

Oh my GOD,what a generation!
Re: Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed by cytellProperty: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Old boy you wicked o
phreakabit:
Even satan, the father of all liars they give this guy him due respect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (More Pictures) / Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session / Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.