Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You (1920 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
acecarter:
To be sincere, I Hate that man, I actually told my sister that I don't think he's my dad!, & I think he knows I do hate him
Same here. I still wonder,y I can't get to punch dat man.
The man will always talk trash about 1 in order 2 prove he is an angel.
B4 he dies,I will get to talk back @ him and maybe give him a punch.
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Eleniyan15: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
speechless

we are not that close
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
I dnt wait for words to inspire me to my glory...sm people are self motivated cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
joliyp:
wow!your dad sef
hi
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dad is a military man... #you know the rest of the story wink
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by hardebayho(m): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2015
All my dad says is, "just go ahead and do it". It's not much, but it's enough for me
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by oluwadaemilola: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
geesilver:
My dad always tell me before he died''you can be anything in this life, if you are determined '' and '' remember the son of whom you are''. This has always kept me going.
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by fartkay(m): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2015
joliyp:
your dad is a real man and rare

He is calm, collected, reserve, jovial, shy n can b weird at times. His action n reaction to issues is just normal. Wat else can he says when he's gat 4 grown up men n not boys Dan to kip advising dem n encouraging dem to the path of success.

If he does not, who will
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Fireson: 2:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Good things are always at the morrow, don't rush, a step at a time. smiley cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by oforij(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2015
I never saw my dad... He died when i was an infant
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2015
dhensity:

i am single, u re single

i am earning 10,000k
u re earning 100k that is 110,000 a month babe we can make dis work dm me ur nomba
lol,,,am nt searching
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2015
firstking01:
hi
awa u
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Ur comment confused me
just a slang i picked up
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2015
joliyp:
just a slang i picked up
D slang is really confusing
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
D slang is really confusing
lol,,,
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by firstking01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
joliyp:
awa u
ayam fyn....wbu
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by dollyptosh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Uuuh.. I really don't know.. My dad gives orders instead of advice.. So...
I can relate. LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Secret Ways To Sexually Attract Her! / I Want To Meet A Nairalander This Valentine.. Esp. Male / 16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.