Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Safety Precaution - My Ordeal With Robbers. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Safety Precaution - My Ordeal With Robbers. (984 Views)

Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos / My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA / Safety Precaution - My Ordeal With Robbers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safety Precaution - My Ordeal With Robbers. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is to inform people so as to avoid being a victim as I was.

On 20th I was heading to office around 6am, was already running behind schedule. While standing by road side waiting for a bike with no passenger on it because I don't take bike that already has passenger but I discovered none was forth coming thus had to opt for the one that already had passenger on it (male) . I sat at the back we were going, though the bike man was flying over the speed breakers he came across and I was furious about that, the man in the middle was the one saying sorry.

While going I discovered the guy in the middle worn his Polo inside out, thus I told him to find somewhere to change when he alights lil did I know what's to come. At a point the bike stopped and the guy in the middle came down and I mounted the bike join to leave. He dipped his hand into his bag in which I thought he wanted to pay only to bring out a matchet.

He raised it up but I didn't allow it come down for I held it but had to let go cos I was seriously cut while holding on to it, he demanded for my bag in which I gave but not willingly though. Thank goodness I held the cutlass who knows where it would have landed on me

The second attack happened to someone else around same time different technique.
She was at her Junction waiting for bike but none was forth coming without passenger. She later saw one in which the passenger alighted to pay the bike man and she walked towards there to take the bike only to be attacked with a cutlass too, phone snatched and a bad cutlass cut on her hand.

Moral of the story no one is too smart we all can fall a victim. Pls NL's let's all be careful.

I don't know where this is to be posted but I will like it to be on front page for people to learn from.

Cc: Lalasticalala
Re: Safety Precaution - My Ordeal With Robbers. by mumu9gerian: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2015
pele o
Re: Safety Precaution - My Ordeal With Robbers. by femo86(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2015
Ok..thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

World Best Airport For 2017 Revealed ( CNN News) / Thread For Those That Applied For Daad Scholarship / What Do You Do While On Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.