Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? (5966 Views)

Is It Allowed To Use A Towel After Ghusl? / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh? / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 09, 2010
mama-gee:

I don't know anything about Islam
because I'm a Christain.

really!!!!!!!!!!!

the thread title does say "Is it allowed for a sister to propose to a fellow Christian brother".

and the section is Christianity for Christians
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2010
@david,hey,keep to urself o,or is it a crime if i marry a soldier of Allah
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by ronkeenuf(f): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

i seriously want Abuzola,i love his zeal

serious serious or just joking, cos Abu is scared of females toasting him as you have read on the Zina thread. embarassed
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Lagosboy: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
@uplawal

I thought you already had someone you are getting married to
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by AbuZola3(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ronken- am not scared of girl toasting, the bottomline is they want to seduce me which inshaAllah will never happen, It is even sunnah for women to propose to men coz it has happened to the Prophet times without number.

Uplawal is just joking her alfa muhammad is there for her. May God guide us aright
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

@ronken-  am not scared of girl toasting, the bottomline  is they want to seduce me which inshaAllah will never happen,    It is even sunnah for women to propose to men coz it has happened to the Prophet times without number.

Uplawal is just joking her alfa muhammad is there for her. May God guide us aright
Nawa small boy like abu talking about women.U better face ur career&pray to gain admission to tertiary institution,b4 talking abt relationship.I pity u.After my masters in 2007, i had no girl friend&now im still single.Thinkin abt Women at 24 will destroy ur deluded&militancy soul.Watch it b4 u becom promiscuos.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by AbuZola3(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
You guys don't need to reply the semi literate toba, everyone knows him as a cheap liar and a mocker
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

You guys don't need to reply the semi literate toba, everyone knows him as a cheap liar and a mocker
I pity ur soul.Just follow d path of hell&see whether Jihad will save u.I gave u d best advice for ur life but ignorance made u to refuse it acceptance
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

@david,hey,keep to urself o,or is it a crime if i marry a soldier of Allah

you mean a deranged criminal and terrorist?
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by AbuZola3(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
What advice, that u are a virgin and single ? Kyakyakyakya i laff in mongolia. Tell those lies to davidylnd not me. The same way the gullible folks believe God had spoken to 'em
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

What advice, that u are a virgin and single ? Kyakyakyakya i laff in mongolia. Tell those lies to davidylnd not me. The same way the gullible folks believe God had spoken to 'em

is this because your dead god cant speak to you? grin poor fellow.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by AbuZola3(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
*Grin* uplawal is a living witness, during her dark days in christianity she also u to lie that God had spoken to her, today she is confessing that all na lie. Buhahahahahaha
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

*Grin*  uplawal is a living witness, during her dark days in christianity she also u to lie that God had spoken to her, today she is confessing that all na lie. Buhahahahahaha

That's because she's more comfortable with dead gods who never speak. Many of us on this side know that its true . . . Jesus Christ doesnt speak to the deluded and confused.

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Goats cannot hear His voice . . . that could have been uplawal's problem.

Labeling yourself a "christian" does not make you one.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

Yes i am a virgin&i dnt like women.I dnt intend 2 marry 20+ wives like ur prophet.May be in 2092, i might marry a tall,yellow skinned&fat muslim with big u know.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by AbuZola3(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2010
@david- babs is another example, he use to pretend that God spoke to him till he realize the light of islam . This two ppl re ex xtrian. It says it all
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

@david- babs is another example, he use to pretend that God spoke to him till he realize the light of islam . This two ppl re ex xtrian. It says it all

That's because he is a goat. Read John 10:27 again . . . only sheep can hear the voice of Jesus.

I repeat again . . . labeling yourself a christian DOES NOT MAKE YOU ONE. Muslims try to decieve themselves by claiming they were once "christian". you cant be a genuine christian and revert to islam. That is virtually impossible.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

*Grin*  uplawal is a living witness, during her dark days in christianity she also u to lie that God had spoken to her, today she is confessing that all na lie. Buhahahahahaha
your prophet had told his son God said he shd marry his wife.Shameless liar.His thing no get ctrl
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

D pple u mentioned are Gods reject.John6:44 'no one can come to me unless d father draws him.God have not drawn them,instead mohammad had drawn them to destruction path
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2010
david never gives up,its funny,hes calling someone a goat,pls what are u mr tortoise?
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by AbuZola3(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
I laff.

@david- Do you remember that pastor monday that i told u about, who embraced islam. He also confessed that it is a lie. They have been train on how to deceive people. By God I have the tape with me as evidence
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

*Grin* uplawal is a living witness, during her dark days in christianity she also u to lie that God had spoken to her, today she is confessing that all na lie. Buhahahahahaha

and now she's stopped lying, right? Why am i asking you (the cultist) this question? 

Abu Zola:

They have been train on how to deceive people.

you are so right.

Anyway, heaven no fit contain everybody. Unfortunately.

Some of you "recruiters" have to lead some selected ones to hell.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by AbuZola3(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2010
Chuckle
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by zayhal(f): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2011
While some sisters are very shy to make the 1st move, a new trend is going on now where some sisters are throwing caution to the wind.

Recently, I got info about a sister who proposed to 3 different brothers at the same time and one of the brothers is even married. This to me is going overboard and is against the nature of a woman let alone, a muslimah.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Sweetnecta: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2011
^^^^^ The only thing I disagree with what she did was proposing to 3 men at the same time. Consider if they all accepted at the same exact time?

She is just one woman who can only marry one man. Unlike one man who can marry 3 women.

Proposing to a married man is not illegal, as long as she is not helping him to go beyond the limit.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by AbuHanifa: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2011
A good thread, sitting back and enjoying the thread. I love my brothers and sisters here!
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by zeeleso(f): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2011
zayhal:

While some sisters are very shy to make the 1st move, a new trend is going on now where some sisters are throwing caution to the wind.

Recently, I got info about a sister who proposed to 3 different brothers at the same time and one of the brothers is even married. This to me is going overboard and is against the nature of a woman let alone, a muslimah.
3 men @ the same time, this seems overboard. I don't know the permissibility of this in Islam. Anybody with knowledge on the this should pls enlighten me.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by deols(f): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
zayhal:

I'v heard of many sisters in Nigeria who go after Men but majority of them are after married men. What i find wrong about this is they make themselves too available.Some can be pretty annoying.How more annoying can it be when married women have to keep telling them to get off their husbands' back.Just too SHAMEFUL
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
But women are allowed to marry a man with wives already in Islam so whats the fuss about it.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by deols(f): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2011
uplawal:

But women are allowed to marry a man with wives already in Islam so whats the fuss about it.
deols:

I'v heard of many sisters in Nigeria who go after Men but majority of them are after married men. What i find wrong about this is they make themselves too available.Some can be pretty annoying.How more annoying can it be when married women have to keep telling them to get off their husbands' back.Just too SHAMEFUL
d bolded is wat d fuss is about
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by zayhal(f): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
@uplawal

1. If you see a woman who is going after your hubby, asking and begging him to marry her, tell us exactly how you'd feel.

2. If you have a sister or very close friend who's asking a married man to marry her, tell us your sincere advise to this sister/friend.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
Its no crime in Islam still,If my husby&friend or sister wants to,i wont feel anyhow as a sister,cos its allowed in Islam,

And i dnt want to be among those that accept some parts of the Quran and not accepting other part.

@Zayhal,If your husby wanna take a second wife,He does not have to seek your permission at all in Islam,He just need to tell you before Nikah or in Nikah,thats why most brothers would tell thier would be wife that they may wanna take up a second wife later or sooner in life and we cannot stop them.
Re: Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? by mukina2: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^ The only thing I disagree with what she did was proposing to 3 men at the same time. Consider if they all accepted at the same exact time?

She is just one woman who can only marry one man. Unlike one man who can marry 3 women.

Proposing to a married man is not illegal, as long as she is not helping him to go beyond the limit.
hmm hold on . .Men who marry more than one wife nko?

deols:

seen this here too.
When the wife complains the husband starts preaching about 3 wives blah blah undecided and this girls would be yapping too about, she has the right because Islam allows 3 wives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Hajj 2018: Airlift Resumes In Katsina As Max Air Replaces Faulty Aircraft / Islamic Jurispudence Of This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.