Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] (15179 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by IGBOSON1: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
nnamdiosu:
shebi he wants to be a hero na? oya let him continue. even their mentor ojukwu ran away wen water pass garri. him wants to carry it on his head. funny enough he's my name sake but.........he's the foolish version of me.

^^^I notice your choice of moniker......picking osu to cap it! Are you Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by simpleseyi: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigeria has made a very important discovery in the area of health. All the albinos of this world who has been suffering from stigmatization now have a solution that will make them turn dark skinned. The solution is just lock the albinos in DSS prison for few weeks and the albinos will turn as dark as Kenyans. One albino called Nnamdi Kanu has been used for test and the result of the test is here for all to see. Congratulations to all albinos all over the world. Biafrans and bleaching cream are like toto and dicck.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by xreal: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
ninovandross:
I swear dis thing dey vex me anytime I see person dey say shey english na my papa language, na wetin be the official language of naija?

that one na for una wey carry am for head.
Dem tell u say I carry english for head?
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
xreal:
Buhari will not take nonsense. He should had know that.

True but going by the truck loads of nonsense he has been stewing I one wonders if he eats it for breakfast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by uckennety(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

If u hypocrites and Kanu indeed called Nigeria a zoo, why are u now depending on the judgement of the courts in the zoo to grant him bail I thought u all said nothing works in the zoo and the zoo must fall. So why crying that the FG ignored court ruling when that same court is located in the zoo grin bunch of confused fellas. Ur dilector will eat half done beans till he reach age 70. Useless man and gullible followers
D zoo is wia d court is just a gathering of fowls! D baboo ignores their ruling!yes he was ryte it's d zoo!acting like a junglE
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by fisayoolowo: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
The truth is Igbo States are actually not even developed. Its not like ur States sre like Dubai or something. Plus if Biafra actually comes to life, how many Igbos are willing to leave all their property and shops and market to go to anambra abeg. Make ur States worth leaving and then maybe more people would be gingered to go to Biafra. Hell, I'll Want to go self if u have better jobs there. Jus saying

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by MeAboki(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
The albino guy don black o! I heard he's getting raped in jail by boko haram members.

How true is it? undecided

LOL, no be only Igbo girls wey him talk go be oloshos, him ma sef go join dem as those prison hardened criminals go use am tire, next time dem bring am for court e no go dey fit waka straight - na sideways him go dey waka like crab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by damzystar: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
southniyikaye:
he knows if he steps into Nigeria he is gonna be arrested.being arrested was part of the plan,he has back up and support but everything backfired.

talking as if yhu both planned it
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by damzystar: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
xreal:

that one na for una wey carry am for head. Dem tell u say I carry english for head?
and yhu proud talk am
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by damzystar: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
IGBOSON1:

^^^I notice your choice of moniker......picking osu to cap it! Are you Igbo?

lolz...as if yhu no fit browse get ansa
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by damzystar: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
hilaomo:
y the hate...shey biafrans steal your papa land

abeg this place no b google
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by damzystar: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
APCcrimes:

same way he didn't take nonsense when he was butted out of office by IBB

how does what yhu just sed make sense??what concerns IBB with Biafra??abeg think twice b4 u type.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by xreal: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
damzystar:

and yhu proud talk am
over proud sef.
oyibo man fit speak my native languashe? dem no born am.
e no fit pronounce my name correctly sef - na dat day e go bite him tongue by himsef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Cargoes Of Nigeria’s Oil Await Buyers / Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday / INEC Worries Over South-East Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.