Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] (15174 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Prymestrr:

I weep for my generation... Next time think with ur head not ur ass. Don't be sub-human.

Na ur wahala be that. How does this stop our dilector from eating Gaari and watery beans for Xmas

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

Biafra is a pipe dream that will never see the light of the day. You people can keep wailing over the futile dream while serious and hard working IGBOS are making their millions all around Nigeria. You sound as if the common man in all tribes benefit from the so called resources. These problems are not exclusive to IGBOS only it's all common Nigerians. The political class which includes Igbo leaders are the ones feeding fat so WTF are you saying Nigeria is not the problem, leadership is. Nigeria is just a territory just like Biafra would be if declared. What we need is good leadership. Kanu is a scape goat. He will learn the hard way

I give up on you.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Tycoflu(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
As someone said earlier "Biafra is rising with the help of prison beans".

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Ijaya123: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2015
By the time the governent is through with this chap, he will wish he never embarked on the journey. I just pity those gullibles that have been misled and those that have lost loved ones.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2015
NormalCodes:

I give up on you.

Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by APCcrimes: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2015
xreal:
Buhari will not take nonsense. He should had know that.
same way he didn't take nonsense when he was butted out of office by IBB

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by APCcrimes: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2015
okosodo:
He will be to the shame of all anti-ibo in yorubaland.This time , dont expect the binis to follow you, Ozuo

I am Benin..And guess what...
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by APCcrimes: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015
fabulousmann:
nobody can win a fight with FG. he shld 've known

what of Libya?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by lukuluku101(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2015
Quick question: are you a mere statistic or otherwise?

dearpreye:
Though I do not totally appreciate his modus operandi but this man is a man of passion; a man of unlimited commitment to his people's welfare and future. He's a great leader.

A lot of men will cower when they come face to face with mere human government. Very few men will brave mortal danger. He's already etched his name on the sands of time.

Billions of people come to the earth as mere statistics but a few others will challenge authority, injustice and seek means to elevate the human status. He belongs to that category. Sooner or later every man will die but THEY who never stood for anything have already DIED.

The world is already better place because of people like him who will never dance to what's popular.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by baddooski: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

I might get banned as well but the truth MUST be said. As for the SE leaders taking the lead, it's a question of time. The Biafra issue won't go away without it being addressed- either in this era or the next one.
i followed you coz i love reading your write-up.

Please don't followed me back. Thank you.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by MalcoImX: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2015
johnydon22:

It is both a shame and a mud slap in the face of this country, a country where federalism is dwarfed even though it claims to be a federal system.

Democracy is gagged and we have been plunged into plain autocracy still wearing the sheep clothing and rag of democracy.

A demeaning judicial system and as you said the authorities who demands conformity to court verdicts by the people openly ignores and belittles judicial verdicts
The authorities have been arresting people who were deemed to be threats to national security for ages after being released by the courts. Is Nnamdi Kanu's different?

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by fabulousmann(f): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2015
APCcrimes:

what of Libya?
what abt Libya

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by APCcrimes: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2015
fabulousmann:
what abt Libya
you typed that no body can defeat a federal govt..so I ask what about Libya??
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by DropShot: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm sorry but NO ONE pushed him into his present predicament; he knew the end from the beginning, and decided to act his way.

Well, I'm NOT Igbo; it's just a part of my life to say the truth and call out injustice wherever I see it.
Bros, kindly tell me what injustice you're refering to? Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by CallPolice: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2015
when someone talks openly that he wants arms to fight the zoo, that they need enough. What do you think the US will do? or the Russians.
Don't think those words will be taken likely by the world powers.
making such statement in American means a lot.
The things is our people has thrown reasoning to the winds and expect a different thing.
For this guy to remain on detentions shows that some people are behind the FG.

johnydon22:

What we are seeing in Nigeria in the case of Nnamdi Kanu is a mockery of justice by the Nigerian authority.

Many Igbos never supported Biafra but the glaring continuous detention and persecution of this man has earned him the sympathy of these Igbos and in so is increasing the numbers of Igbos who now seek for Biafra.

Our judicial system is nonsensical, disgracing and there is no true democracy ever in Nigeria..

To be honest i won't deny that am happy with Nigeria now, my people are being shot at just because they protested to lend their voice to what they believe in.

they were unarmed but many of them are being shot and killed by the authorities, the continuous disgrace of sound democracy will be Nigeria's undoing

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by kettykings: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:
By the time the governent is through with this chap, he will wish he never embarked on the journey. I just pity those gullibles that have been misled and those that have lost loved ones.
As the inept government is dealing with him, he is getting more sympathy from igbos who were previously neutral. More aggressive Ipob members will likely continue with the struggle
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by rhymaster: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2015
kettykings:

As the inept government is dealing with him, he is getting more sympathy from igbos who were previously neutral. More aggressive Ipob members will continue with the struggle

Why not? Just don't cry your useless cries here when they die like flies. That is the recompense of stupidit.y. Last time 3 M Ibos died for nothing, what did that change?

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by missKiffy(f): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2015
He never see anything, he was running his mouth ba, let him run his mouth from prison

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by kettykings: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2015
rhymaster:

Why not? Just don't cry your useless cries here when they die like flies. That is the recompense of stupidit.y. Last time 3 M Ibos died for nothing, what did that change?
What a useless and foolish comment.

The 3 million igbos that died how has that bettered Nigeria. Far more than 50000 soldiers of Nigerian origin died in the war, how has that helped Nigeria.
The Nigerian government holding Nnamdi kanu will win more support for him.
It would not make the east a fertile ground for kumuyi or make thousands or millions of igbos to attend churches pastored by Yorubas or make igbos like Nigeria more.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by kettykings: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Any body thinking that by holding Nnamdi kanu in perpetual detention will make him loose support and sympathy should seek psychological help.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Koleman(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Afterall he called Nigeria a zoo. Getting the zoo treatment. so he should try to manage it.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by enkay2go(f): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
Nnamdi now knows the importance of freedom. He was so free in London that he had to set up a radio to run his mouth. How can a single individual intend to take on a whole federal government? What kept him alive till this stage is the so called democracy we are practising. A military leader would have ordered his death by firing squad. Useless man that chose to waste his life in exchange for fraudulent fame. Even his closest allies have abandoned him grin uchemefor the deputy dilector and his pregnant wife remained in London while Kanu suffer alone. By the time the authorities are through with him, he will sing the national pledge like a parrot.
u bad o,chei. Why u dey finish d guy like dis?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by maestroferddi: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:
I partially agree with you. That is why i wrote earlier that Nnamdi Kanu is greater that Ojukwu. Ojukwu couldnt take a bullet for his people he was hidding from one bunker to another untill he eventually ran away to Abidjan. But here is Nnmdi Knau ''suffering'' for the Biafra cause.
The smartest thing to do when you have no clue about any topical issue is to keep mum.

The crap you are spewing here is making you out as one fish-brained simpleton.

Don't just let me put you on the spot...
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by drss(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2015
xreal:
Buhari will not take nonsense. He should had know that.
just like d international community dont take nonsense with human rights abuses, impunity, disobedience of court oders n killings of over 500 innocent shias.
watch n see Buari dullard will soon be disgraced by western media when next he ajala out of nigeria.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by chukkiephil(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Even tho am not a supporter of biafra, I must say I am disappointed in all IGBO groups like ohanaeze and co, how can they sit back watch this igbo son even tho he is a prodigal one to be toyed with like this angry !! this is total unacceptable!! angry
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Ijaya123: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2015
kettykings:

As the inept government is dealing with him, he is getting more sympathy from igbos who were previously neutral. More aggressive Ipob members will likely continue with the struggle

I thought he is an OSU, an outcast in Igbo tradition?
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:
Though I do not totally appreciate his modus operandi bit this man is a man of passion; a man of unlimited commitment to his people's welfare and future. He's a great leader.

A lot of men will cower when they come face to face with mere human government. Very few men will brave mortal danger. He's already etched his name on the sands of time.

Billions of people come to the earth as mere statistics but a few others will challenge authority, injustice and seek means to elevate the human status. He belongs to that category. Sooner or later every man will die but THEY who never stood for anything have already DIED.

The world is already better place because of people like him who will never dance to what's popular.
you said it all. Merry xmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:
Though I do not totally appreciate his modus operandi bit this man is a man of passion; a man of unlimited commitment to his people's welfare and future. He's a great leader.

you said it all. Merry xmas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EkitiGate: Fayose Denies Using Soldiers To Rig Election / Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners / Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.