Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] (15168 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Ishilove: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
Photos of Radio Biafra director, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arraigned in Abuja High court yesterday, has raised questions of his welfare as he was looking so sick and pale.

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu was on, Wednesday, December 23rd, arraigned before a Federal High Court in Abuja amid heavy security presence.

Nnamdi Kanu was arrested by operatives of the State Security Services (SSS) on Wednesday, October 14 in Lagos on his arrival to Nigeria from the United Kingdom. He was subsequently charged for criminal intimidation of the Nigeria government among others at a Magistrate Court in Abuja.

The photos of his appearance at the High court in Abuja yesterday, has raised several questions as to the reason why “Freedom” is priceless.
In his latest court appearance, the Radio Biafra director who has been in the DSS detention in Abuja, was looking sick and pale.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40908

Lalasticlala
The power of Nigerian Prisons. Lmao!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by raumdeuter: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Shey na DSS slap give am scar for right side of the face

Since he say na zoo, So na to face jungle justice

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

Story. Why don't u go and commit crime so u can write your name on the sand of time? Abi you want to come to this life as a mere statistic This is how u people pushed the useless dilector to this stage in his life with senseless support for his stupidity. Yeye dey smell
I'm sorry but NO ONE pushed him into his present predicament; he knew the end from the beginning, and decided to act his way.

Well, I'm NOT Igbo; it's just a part of my life to say the truth and call out injustice wherever I see it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by amaechi1: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu

In your dreams. Pls before compare, was Dim Ojukwu "Ikemba of nnewi" ever caged by the "Zoo"

You just insulted us and I demand an apology.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by kettykings: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2015
I am not surprised threads like this and the comments I am seeing above make its way into nairaland what I am really surprised is immediately someone counters the opinion expressed here the person is given a 100 days ban.

Anyway if nairaland which at a point some funny and demented posters tried comparing to Facebook is now a ground where all manner nepotism, tribalism and antiigboism is allowed to fester, then good luck to the handlers and mods.

To the posters whose igbo complex will not allow them, more grease.

Before the Ipob protest started some people were of the view that igbos were invading their regions and disrespectful to their hosts, today the same people are the most vocal against igbos leaving their regions for their country.
Fester in your hypocrisy while time permits.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2015
johnydon22:

What we are seeing in Nigeria in the case of Nnamdi Kanu is a mockery of justice by the Nigerian authority.

Many Igbos never supported Biafra but the glaring continuous detention and persecution of this man has earned him the sympathy of these Igbos and in so is increasing the numbers of Igbos who now seek for Biafra.

Our judicial system is nonsensical, disgracing and there is no true democracy ever in Nigeria..

To be honest i won't deny that am happy with Nigeria now, my people are being shot at just because they protested to lend their voice to what they believe in.

they were unarmed but many of them are being shot and killed by the authorities, the continuous disgrace of sound democracy will be Nigeria's undoing

Democracy seems room advanced for the current black man. He doesn't understand it's tenets, neither does he actually appreciate it's challenges and limits.

Twice a court order was jettisoned by the same FG who demands that the people obey it's courts. What hypocrisy!

The Nigeria Army that has never fought any organised military unit and won are always emotional and high handed when it comes to handling civilian populations. It's their way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm sorry but NO ONE pushed him into his present predicament; he knew the end from the beginning, and decided to act his way.

Well, I'm NOT Igbo; it's just a part of my life to say the truth and call out injustice wherever I see it.

Even ojukwu with so many resources at his disposal and military experience could not defeat the federal government then compared to Kanu who is only armed with a radio and an army of frustrated IPOB youths who will be repelled easily by the trigger happy security forces. His cause is a senseless one. This is not how to be a hero. All he did was to achieve an undeserved fame and attention but the price of such senselessness could be his life or continuos jail term depending on court ruling

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by raumdeuter: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Democracy seems room advanced for the current black man. He doesn't understand it's tenets, neither does he actually appreciate it's challenges and limits.

Twice a court order was jettisoned by the same FG who demands that the people obey it's courts. What hypocrisy!

The Nigeria Army that has never fought any organised military unit and won are always emotional and high handed when it comes to handling civilian populations. It's their way.

Have you seen where a Zoo obeys court order before?

Kanu say na zoo and dem dey gove am zoo treatment. Case closed

18 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by johnydon22(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

If u hypocrites and Kanu indeed called Nigeria a zoo, why are u now depending on the judgement of the courts in the zoo to grant him bail I thought u all said nothing works in the zoo and the zoo must fall. So why crying that the FG ignored court ruling when that same court is located in the zoo grin bunch of confused fellas. Ur dilector will eat half done beans till he reach age 70. Useless man and gullible followers
Your position reeks of emotion and not objectivity, I am Igbo but certainly have nothing with IPOB but i owe you no explanation or apology...

I don't really understand why you would be concerned if the Igbos pulls out of Nigeria or not, to be honest if any other tribe wanted out Igbos wouldn't bath an eye lash against them.. I really see no reason why you should be disturbed about this.

Maybe you should see beyond your emotions and speak the truth for the once, if we are in a democratic system then people have right to say what they want but judging from this, we are not and our judicial system is outrightly nonsensical..

I am not a biafra advocate but you need to gather your wits and be objective for once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

Even ojukwu with so many resources at his disposal and military experience could not defeat the federal government then compared to Kanu who is only armed with a radio and an army of frustrated IPOB youths who will be repelled easily by the trigger happy security forces. His cause is a senseless one. This is not how to be a hero. All he did was to achieve an undeserved fame and attention but the price of such senselessness could be his life or continuos jail term depending on court ruling

How he ends up shouldn't give you any headache; it's HIS call. You can't love a man more than he loves himself. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Have you seen where a Zoo obeys court order before?

Kanu say na zoo and dem dey gove am zoo treatment. Case closed

And your country keeps proving him right.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by raumdeuter: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

And your country keeps proving him right.

No one is trying to prove him wrong. He would get the treatment people like him get from a zoo

12 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

No one is trying to prove him wrong. He would get the treatment people like him get from a zoo

Your country is still largely primitive and backward. Deal with it.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by johnydon22(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

It is both a shame and a mud slap in the face of this country, a country where federalism is dwarfed even though it claims to be a federal system.

Democracy is gagged and we have been plunged into plain autocracy still wearing the sheep clothing and rag of democracy.

A demeaning judicial system and as you said the authorities who demands conformity to court verdicts by the people openly ignores and belittles judicial verdicts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by raumdeuter: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Your country is still largely primitive and backward. Deal with it.

We are not disputing that. We are happy with our primitiveness and Kanu would be dealt with in our primitive zoological ways

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by johnydon22(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

How he ends up shouldn't give you any headache; it's HIS call. You can't love a man more than he loves himself. Thank you.
Wonder how he is more concerned for Nnamdi Kanu than Nnamdi Kanu himself... I have most times disagreed with things Nnamdi Kanu say and have argued with many people here on that.

But this, this is ridiculous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Alezy(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

If u hypocrites and Kanu indeed called Nigeria a zoo, why are u now depending on the judgement of the courts in the zoo to grant him bail I thought u all said nothing works in the zoo and the zoo must fall. So why crying that the FG ignored court ruling when that same court is located in the zoo grin bunch of confused fellas. Ur dilector will eat half done beans till he reach age 70. Useless man and gullible followers
And in ur mind u have typed something cool abi ? smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Arogunmasa(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
Photos of Radio Biafra director, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arraigned in Abuja High court yesterday, has raised questions of his welfare as he was looking so sick and pale.

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu was on, Wednesday, December 23rd, arraigned before a Federal High Court in Abuja amid heavy security presence.

Nnamdi Kanu was arrested by operatives of the State Security Services (SSS) on Wednesday, October 14 in Lagos on his arrival to Nigeria from the United Kingdom. He was subsequently charged for criminal intimidation of the Nigeria government among others at a Magistrate Court in Abuja.

The photos of his appearance at the High court in Abuja yesterday, has raised several questions as to the reason why “Freedom” is priceless.
In his latest court appearance, the Radio Biafra director who has been in the DSS detention in Abuja, was looking sick and pale.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40908

Lalasticlala
Am convinced that Nnamdi Kanu was arrested on tipped off by the UK intellegence angency. if there's no crack in the wall, lizarad 'll nt penetrate.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Wonder how he is more concerned for Nnamdi Kanu than Nnamdi Kanu himself... I have most times disagreed with things Nnamdi Kanu say and have argued with many people here on that.

But this, this is ridiculous

You will never understand how some people think.

His concern is mockery. His is akin to the selfish love that exists between a parasite and a host. Whenever the host attempts to break free, the parasite quakes and is scared to death.

I've always disagreed with his extremist views on a lot of things but I'm sure those who have continued to feed fat on the resources of others won't agree with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
this kind of thread sweet some section of people like amala and ewedu, they never have valid point except mockery, while Nigeria is going down 6ft.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nossa(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2015
WaffenSS:
From UK straight to prison.
Meanwhile Nigeria is still here and Biafra remains a fantasy.
This people never learn.
COWARDS learn faster and better right?
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Ishilove: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

We are not disputing that. We are happy with our primitiveness and Kanu would be dealt with in our primitive zoological ways
Tiri gbosa for you jooooor cheesy

They should give him extra-salty, extra-watery beans that will afflict the Lion of Ubima with diarrhea.

Special zoo treatment wink grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Yorubas are getting to become the worst at this mockery thing.

Of what gain is mockery though. Yeah he violated d law but lets be civil and not act stupid. Our mates are building car intravenous machines in Aba while we stay jesting.

Grow up odua
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2015
I might get banned as well but the truth MUST be said. As for the SE leaders taking the lead, it's a question of time. The Biafra issue won't go away without it being addressed- either in this era or the next one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Prymestrr(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
Nnamdi now knows the importance of freedom. He was so free in London that he had to set up a radio to run his mouth. How can a single individual intend to take on a whole federal government? What kept him alive till this stage is the so called democracy are practising. A military leader would have ordered his death by firing squad. Useless man that chose to waste his life in exchange for fraudulent fame. Even his closest allies have abandoned him grin uchemefor the deputy dilector and his pregnant wife remained in London while Kanu suffer alone. By the time the authorities are through with him, he will sing the national pledge like a parrot.
I weep for my generation... Next time think with ur head not ur ass. Don't be sub-human.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nossa(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:
Though I do not totally appreciate his modus operandi bit this man is a man of passion; a man of unlimited commitment to his people's welfare and future. He's a great leader.

A lot of men will cower when they come face to face with mere human government. Very few men will brave mortal danger. He's already etched his name on the sands of time.

Billions of people come to the earth as mere statistics but a few others will challenge authority, injustice and seek means to elevate the human status. He belongs to that category. Sooner or later every man will die but THEY who never stood for anything have already DIED.

The world is already better place because of people like him who will never dance to what's popular.

the most intelligent comment I've seen on Nairaland, I gave you LIKE and SHARE bro!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

I might get banned as well but the truth MUST be said. As for the SE leaders taking the lead, it's a question of time. The Biafra issue won't go away without it being addressed- either in this era or the next one.

Biafra is a pipe dream that will never see the light of the day. You people can keep wailing over the futile dream while serious and hard working IGBOS are making their millions all around Nigeria. You sound as if the common man in all tribes benefit from the so called resources. These problems are not exclusive to IGBOS only it's all common Nigerians. The political class which includes Igbo leaders are the ones feeding fat so WTF are you saying Nigeria is not the problem, leadership is. Nigeria is just a territory just like Biafra would be if declared. What we need is good leadership. Kanu is a scape goat. He will learn the hard way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by abiambo(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2015
xreal:
Buhari will not take nonsense. He should had know that.
Have not had... oga learn english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Inquiry Into Demolition Of Patience Jonathan’s Property / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders / Zamfara State Governor Visiting Kawaye Village After The Death Of 13 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.