Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] (15169 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Ballmer: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2015
kettykings:
Any body thinking that by holding Nnamdi kanu in perpetual detention will make him loose support and sympathy should seek psychological help.
All that is required is to lock him up for the 4 or 8 years of Buhari rule. Once a southerner more likely a NigerDeltan take over the presidency he can be released to continue beating his Igbo feable chest like that baboon that he truly is, he can also continue running is lousy mouth like the talking drum which is what every Igbo is known for.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by rusher14: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
[b]National security is precious and never to be handled with kid gloves.

No nation great or small would sit back and watch its unity and state of affairs discredited, maligned, jettisoned or even shaken.

The people of the South East have a right to seek independence if they so desire but it must be done by exploiting whatever legal channels that exist.

This might take years, true, but the idea is to obtain sovereignty correct?

Also, though I don't doubt the spirit of oneness and purpose of the Igbos, one may conclude that the emergence of Buhari as president under a democratic process instigated the amplification of this purpose.

That in itself lends itself to an undemocratic purpose.

The man was voted in by a large selection across the nation and the igbos actively participated in the process that led to his emergence.

Agreed a large swathe of the East voted against him but the make up of democracy in our setting recognises those who did more.

To the rule of law and military engagement, people need to be wiser.

The military would not sit back and watch public and private property being destroyed under any guise.

Many would say the rallies have been peaceful and yes they mostly are, but there are always going to be pockets of violence here and there. Getting to know who fired the first salvo is never going to be easy, so it's one person's word against the other.

The Law is a useful tool but not always practical. Governments around the world would continue to bend and apply the law as it favours them.

The issue of national security sometimes transcends any written law and there's not really much that can be done about it.

More than anything one should always exhaust the peaceful avenue to the point where even your opponent agrees that he's taken advantage of you.

In other words Nigerians should learn to live in peace.

Africans should learn to embrace peaceful resolution of whatever conflict.

There's only one life to live.
[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Ballmer: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
johnydon22:

It is both a shame and a mud slap in the face of this country, a country where federalism is dwarfed even though it claims to be a federal system.

Democracy is gagged and we have been plunged into plain autocracy still wearing the sheep clothing and rag of democracy.

A demeaning judicial system and as you said the authorities who demands conformity to court verdicts by the people openly ignores and belittles judicial verdicts

All this grammar you wasted on Kanu/ Biafra should have been spent on Xmas chicken. In any case accept my sympathy for the many sorrow that is bound to plague your agitation for Biafra. I pray you succeed but if you don't text me on 07056 so I can partake in your afterlife akara when you finally give up the ghost for what you bliv in. Your manhood will Forever live on with the patience vampires.

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by MalcoImX: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2015
rusher14:

No nation great or small would sit back and watch its unity and state of affairs discredited, maligned, jettisoned or even shaken.

The people of the South East have a right to seek independence if they so desire but it must be done by exploiting whatever legal channels that exist.

Also, though I don't doubt the spirit of oneness and purpose of the Igbos, one may conclude that the emergence of Buhari as president under a democratic process instigated the amplification of this purpose.

The man was voted in by a large selection across the nation and the igbos actively participated in the process that led to his emergence.

Agreed a large swathe of the East voted against him but the make up of democracy in our setting recognises those who did more.

The military would not sit back and watch public and private property being destroyed under any guise.

Many would say the rallies have been peaceful and yes they mostly are, but there are always going to be pockets of violence here and there. Getting to know who fired the first salvo is never going to be easy, so it's one person's word against the other.

The Law is a useful tool but not always practical. Governments around the world would continue to bend and apply the law as it favours them.

The issue of national security sometimes transcends any written law and there's not really much that can be done about it.

More than anything one should always exhaust the peaceful avenue to the point where even your opponent agrees that he's taken advantage of you.

[/b]
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by kettykings: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Ballmer:
All that is required is to lock him up for the 4 or 8 years of Buhari rule. Once a southerner more likely a NigerDeltan take over the presidency he can be released to continue beating his Igbo feable chest like that baboon that he truly is, he can also continue running is lousy mouth like the talking drum which is what every Igbo is known for.

that would open the door for more arrest without rule of law for anybody who opposes the government , Buhari and APC will not be there forever.
we might likely one day see Tinubu or the Oba of Lagos in custody in no distant future
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by rhidollah(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2015
this man should just seek for forgivenes nd learn aw to live in peace with other Nigerian,let try to tolerate eachother.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by fulanimafia: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu was warned.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

If u hypocrites and Kanu indeed called Nigeria a zoo, why are u now depending on the judgement of the courts in the zoo to grant him bail I thought u all said nothing works in the zoo and the zoo must fall. So why crying that the FG ignored court ruling when that same court is located in the zoo grin bunch of confused fellas. Ur dilector will eat half done beans till he reach age 70. Useless man and gullible followers
y the hate...shey biafrans steal your papa land

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Sanchez01: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan rubbished the Federal might by granting amnesty to criminals, thugs and terrorists who threatened the peace of Nigeria. NK must have forgotten that Jonathan was not in office any longer. I have never enjoyed reading the comments of some pro Biafran agitators on the forum who end up branding Nigeria as a "Zoo" but more than ever, Nigeria must live up to the expectation of Nnamdi Kanu and don the cow and monkey costume to deal with him. No one wins against any government, Federal to be precise. What many don't understand is that the government is the law. Since Nnamdi Kanu has eaten to his fill and thought of troubling the peace of Nigeria, then I say we're what he and his people call us. We're Zoogerians and we're proud of it. And a Zoogerian treatment he will get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Sanchez01: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
rhidollah:
this man should just seek for forgivenes nd learn aw to live in peace with other Nigerian,let try to tolerate eachother.
God knows I'll be unhappy if he humbles himself and seek forgiveness. Shebi he has fire on his head, the FG will help him put it down from his head.

I can only imagine the way he savours the watery beans been served in our exotic prison.gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by fabulousmann(f): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
APCcrimes:

you typed that no body can defeat a federal govt..so I ask what about Libya??
we are talking abt Nigeria my dear. libya tolerates it citizens Nigeria doesn't

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by AJaylee(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dats d beginning of sufferness for him, if he thinks he can divide a whole country, even a military man was unable to do it, bloody civilian.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by ehissi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
Nnamdi now knows the importance of freedom. He was so free in London that he had to set up a radio to run his mouth. How can a single individual intend to take on a whole federal government? What kept him alive till this stage is the so called democracy we are practising. A military leader would have ordered his death by firing squad. Useless man that chose to waste his life in exchange for fraudulent fame. Even his closest allies have abandoned him grin uchemefor the deputy dilector and his pregnant wife remained in London while Kanu suffer alone. By the time the authorities are through with him, he will sing the national pledge like a parrot.

Bros! Haaaaabbaaaa!! Na so you waka come!
Chaaai!! You wicked ooh, na person papa fit be dat Oooh!! Diaris God Oooh!! grincheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sanchez01:
Goodluck Jonathan rubbished the Federal might by granting amnesty to criminals, thugs and terrorists who threatened the peace of Nigeria. NK must have forgotten that Jonathan was not in office any longer. I have never enjoyed reading the comments of some pro Biafran agitators on the forum who end up branding Nigeria as a "Zoo" but more than ever, Nigeria must live up to the expectation of Nnamdi Kanu and don the cow and monkey costume to deal with him. No one wins against any government, Federal to be precise. What many don't understand is that the government is the law. Since Nnamdi Kanu has eaten to his fill and thought of troubling the peace of Nigeria, then I say we're what he and his people call us. We're Zoogerians and we're proud of it. And a Zoogerian treatment he will get.

Instead of the fool to find a good business to set up in London, he went for a treasonous radio with which he spread hates and receive donation from IGBOS across the world. His activities was a scam which eventually led him to see himself as a mini god capable of daring the FG by flying into Nigeria after committing several atrocities. The result of his so called bravery is what led him to his present predicaments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
xreal:
Buhari will not take nonsense. He should had know that.

What is nonsense about it? Is Buhari more responsible than this guy? Bunch of Idiots. You have the got to say this even though he was not found guilty? That Buhari disobeyed the law to release him is not bad. When it comes to someone you like, you disregard the law and support evil. Those who rejoice over others' misfortune, misfortune will follow them. The cup with which you measure out to people they will measure out to you. Criminals and thieves are appointed as ministers, and someone is held hostage for fighting for freedom. And you praise Buhari. Don't worry, very soon, it will be the Igbos sitting back and laughing and watching. It has happened already, just waiting for the announcement. I won't tell you what I mean, Just wait and see.

It will only take time for the hidden Buhari to be revealed. It may not even be in his life time but the truth will come out one day. You can't imagine how shocked you'll be. Mark today's date mark my word. Time will tell who the real criminals are in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by APCcrimes: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
fabulousmann:
we are talking abt Nigeria my dear. libya tolerates it citizens Nigeria doesn't

its because Nigeria hasn't seen reason not to...When need comes, then you will know the govt is under the people and not vice versa. Power belongs to the people

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
you said it all. Merry xmas.

Same to you, my dear. Enjoy the seasons; and be happy.
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Vulu: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
rusher14:

[/b]

All these grammar should be spent explaining these words:
"I am Buhari and i will not treat the former Eastern region equal with my northern people"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by xreal: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
abiambo:

Have not had... oga learn english

wetin I wan learn english for? na my papa language?

imbéchile

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by fabulousmann(f): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
APCcrimes:

its because Nigeria hasn't seen reason not to...When need comes, then you will know the govt is under the people and not vice versa. Power belongs to the people
power sure belongs to the people but by the time FG starts to gv ears to what every citizen says then there will one day be no country but families

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by rummmy: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Shey na DSS slap give am scar for right side of the face
IPOB/masoob members are no longer here,they have left nairaland for you
Since he say na zoo, So na to face jungle justice
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Vulu: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
APCcrimes:

Allow them to keep shouting federal might and deitizing a dying man who may even probably die on seat like many dictators before him.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by seankay(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kanu; The bleaching freedom fighter cheesy He should sue DSS for impeding him from using his cream

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by nnamdiosu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
shebi he wants to be a hero na? oya let him continue. even their mentor ojukwu ran away wen water pass garri. him wants to carry it on his head. funny enough he's my name sake but.........he's the foolish version of me.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Duru1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
Nnamdi now knows the importance of freedom. He was so free in London that he had to set up a radio to run his mouth. How can a single individual intend to take on a whole federal government? What kept him alive till this stage is the so called democracy we are practising. A military leader would have ordered his death by firing squad. Useless man that chose to waste his life in exchange for fraudulent fame. Even his closest allies have abandoned him grin uchemefor the deputy dilector and his pregnant wife remained in London while Kanu suffer alone. By the time the authorities are through with him, he will sing the national pledge like a parrot.

With stinking mindset, how could you achieve unity that seriously lacking in Nigeria? Nigeria is already adrift and will hit the rocks in due time. Every policy on earth had stated from on person!!!
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by ninovandross(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
xreal:

wetin I wan learn english for? na my papa language?

imbéchile
I swear dis thing dey vex me anytime I see person dey say shey english na my papa language, na wetin be the official language of naija?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by ckmayoca: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
xreal:
Buhari will not take nonsense. He should had know that.

What is the difference btw his look aand the look of civil servants now? Cos it's also like in jail for all
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by LOVEGINO(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Osahon7:
his supporters will come here on NL and be saying trash! The guy should just plead for Forgiveness
. Simple!
Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by Candyrain(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Osahon7:
his supporters will come here on NL and be saying trash! The guy should just plead for Forgiveness

He's no coward. I'm sure you're disappointed he isn't doing that

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by EmmySparky(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Choi...honestly am starting to pity this man...buhari abeg leave this man make he return to the U.K...he won't misbehave again...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by kayfra: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Have you seen where a Zoo obeys court order before?

Kanu say na zoo and dem dey gove am zoo treatment. Case closed

This cracked me the F up

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before And After Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu In Prison [PICS] by ColeworldMD(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
I pray you find your love cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives In Nigeria Today After 10-day Medical Trip / Herdsmen: Forget It, No Law Backs Grazing Routes – Afenifere Tells Buhari / Kwankwaso: Osibanjo, Buni Reach Out To Former Governor To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.