Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (51754 Views)

Queen Nwokoma Is Engaged To Prince Allison (Photo, Video) / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
End time friend

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by DExplorer1: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Seriously serious. But really, 4 months is too early.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by amikolz(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
This particular issued as just been deliberate on coolfm some mins ago an evrybody sharing dia view
Mehn tins are rilly happenin in dis world!
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ndaman25: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nawa oooooo....
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nogen: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is serious o. In a sane society, he would have been thoroughly investigated, the wife's corpse exhumed and examined for possible poisoning.

4 months? Sheer wickedness!!!

11 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by SmartMugu: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oh, so the so called Miss Aso had no man in her life prior to her friend's demise? Or she dumped him as soon as her friend died? Wrong timing. Almost like they hoped for the girl to die.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
And there was a post here the other day of someone wondering why girls dump their single friends when getting married and tend to make friends with married ones only. This is one of the reasons

No matter how they try to justify this, how did it get from mourning to romantic talks. It simply means they have been habouring this feelings even when she was alive maybe even doing some kind things behind her back.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by nan1: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
well weather sooner or later he will still move on and it is even better he made it open rip to Cindy and i pray miss aso takes good care of her friends children like her own
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ice25(f): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
shamless people.
Karma is all there is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Drahmah: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nothing wrong with marrying your late wife's bestie, but i think everything is wrong with the timing of their engagement. They could have waited a bit longer, and accord the late woman her due respect. Poor, poor timing, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by GoldStandard: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Saw this on FB yesterday...

In as much as I hate a man's grief to be a hot topic on social media, I would not wanna judge or point fingers.

RIP CINDY.....

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Naavah(f): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na who know u go dey do u.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Dplaymaker(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Them no try at all. Una fit d lash on kumkum but at least as Nwa afo, tradition demands 6months or more.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Abiagirl777(f): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
and ppl will say there's love between them,just 4 months.mtchewwwww
that was how after 3 births,my aunt was advised to stop childbearing cos of her health n she said she wanted to give her husb y who neither cares nor appreciates one more male,she is dead and her children scattered in her sis homes.
very soon,he'll marry another woman while you rot 6ft down.
women value your lives,nobody'll will train ur children better than you !!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
O dikwa very risky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by talktonase(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
It is not good for man to be alone...
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by jeffizy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Emotions everywhere.
Who knows what each of those crying foul have been up to.

I believe an adult should be left to face the consequence of his/her actions
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Elposeidon(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Most people grieve differently...... Some may even go to the extent of sleeping on their wife's grave..... If marrying her best friend was his own way of mourning..... Then no one should be concerned..... One more thing.... Even after all the problems we are facing in this country..... Na one man wey marry his wife's bestfriend dae rock our mind....

El-Poseidon

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by vislabraye(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
It's not morally right what the guy did. It's just 4 months. And as for the lady, how do you feel shagging your best friend ex husband ? It looks like they've been eyeing themselves all along. Na wa O.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
I can see clearly
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nogen:
This is serious o. In a sane society, he would have been thoroughly investigated, the wife's corpse exhumed and examined for possible poisoning.

4 months? Sheer wickedness!!!
i agree with u mehnn, dats why i like the white countries, they will investigate this matter to the end

6 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
END TIME WIDOWER grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
In Christianity, recommended mourning period is 40days after that, kwantinu ya life..
where is that written in the bible?

3 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
I saw the cross fire on fb some days back. I knew it was only matter of time before the story gets to the blogs. The man sef no try.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by EJanni(f): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lord have Mercy! this is the more reason people especially ladies distance there single friends immediately after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
this is why i delibrately drove away some of my aunt's friends when she got married, i single handedly broke her friendship with 3 of her friends.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Morality will not allow us to make rational judgment. Let's leave them alone, and for once face our own problems that no one knows.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by mideactive: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Haba!4 months is too early now,it's like he never even loved d woman in d first place.it's normally takes tym2 build true love again,they av always been in love wit each other.so it's very easy 4 'em to get engage witin 4months.they're both suspects

Bishopmayowa:
Ya out of ur mind if you think the man has done anything wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Truckpusher(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
mbatuku2:
END TIME WIDOWER grin grin
You can say that again. grin grin angry

But na wao ! 4 months ? WTF where they thinking ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ZipporahElla(f): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
the thunder wey go fire her de do press up, God forbid this gal de cursed

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by 9jatatafo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Who knows if the two have not been shooking when the late wife was alive

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
These beauty queens are very useless girls who're only known for sleeping around with high bidders, entertainers and their best friends' husbands. They're no different from dogs always on heat for no reason.

Munachi abii abi palmwinetapper whatever they call you, come and see your fellow agent of darkness. Tufiakwua gi!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG / Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.