Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (51763 Views)

Queen Nwokoma Is Engaged To Prince Allison (Photo, Video) / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by olsmade(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't see the big deal in this. Would you rather he be sleeping around?
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Hitunnu(f): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Shameless being just four months engaged wife's friend. She is happy while she ought to be sobber. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
shame.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by tomzman: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
The man should have waited for atleast one year inorder to avoid this suspicions.
The lady involved did not act with wisdom too.
My exact take. Four months is way too short.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by claremont(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
The man is entitled to remarry after the death of his previous wife. It doesn't matter if he remarries after a month or if it takes years, he does have a right to remarry. Who he chooses to remarry is not the business of anyone.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Kenchukky(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
rhema4u:
minding my business is importanter to me now...therefore I shall not comment.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Chai. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Is it dat she wasn't in any relationship,before the friend died undecided

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by joedams: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
People will just be drinking paracetamol over other people's headache.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Miami11: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Four months? Even the sand in the grave has not dried

Evil couple, I hope they did not conspire to kill that woman so they can be together

End time marriage

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Dear are you collaborating
on what?
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by tpiar: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Bimpe29: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmn! Such is life.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Spicy06: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
olsmade:
and wld this marriage stop him 4rm sleeping around?

4 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Too bad, it's just too early.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
marykaydee:

Lmao grin >( grin you are sn evil genius.hahahaha
hehehehe u know smtimes u have to quickly do the undo to avoid future pains

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by CeterisXVII: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
nan1:
well weather sooner or later he will still move on and it is even better he made it open rip to Cindy and i pray miss aso takes good care of her friends children like her own

They were obviously having an affair before the wife died. It is sad! sad

3 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
4 months after her death he engaged her best friend, does this not show that the two have been sleeping with each other even before her death? how can he all of a sudden engage her friend if they've not been kwashing themselves behind the wife's back? U see why ladies cut off single friends when they get married? I am sure her besty must have been praying for her death so that she'll take over the husband, and I am beginning to hate the way Nairaland guys reason coz I know that there are mature guys here but just to join the band wagon they talk childishly like the well known kids we have here, if it was d lady that lost her hubby n got engaged to her Hubby's best friend 4 months after his death, I am sure the whole nairaland guys will curse her to the pits of hell, now its a man and they see nothing wrong with it. Girls sef no dey help matter, always dissing themselves since day 1

12 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by CeterisXVII: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettysolid:
And there was a post here the other day of someone wondering why girls dump their single friends when getting married and tend to make friends with married ones only. This is one of the reasons.....

manie:
That is why some married women usually cut off ties with their single friends.

So a married friend would not, or cannot make passes at your husband?? shocked Please let me laugh very well in German, first! cool It has nothing to do with a friend being being single, or married. It has a lot to do with the character, morals and self-respect of that person in question! I have some female friends who are single, that I trust far more than the married ones, because of their loyalty, honourable character and the good values they practise. undecided

A married woman who has a 'chop and clean mouth' affair, is far more secretive and more deadly, than a single person who engages in the same act! angry

5 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by 989900: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Misogynist2014 post=41302016[s:
]So? Should someone that doesn't exist dictate their lives?[/s]
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by rhames(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
well well well. he has been thinking with his dongle while his wife was alive. Her death gave him an opportunity to spread a bad message.

The respective families are as far as I am concerned morally bankrupt. How do you explain that to his child with the other woman and themselves.

Honestly this is very bad one. This has relegated some men to dawgs and that will affect the guys in the house.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by fifty234: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
I m a widower and I can say nobody knows what the guy is going through but engaging his wife's bestie just 4 months after her demise is just not normal and for his reason that he engaged his wife's bestie because of his kids is absolutely nonsense because nobody is gonna take of someone's kids like hers(FACT), more reason I m not considering marriage again in my life and I pray God help me in this decision.

8 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Maximus85(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesu

The Yorubas say.... Aje ke l'ana, omo ku l'oni..... Completed it for mua, biko nu. Chineeeeeeke
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Vivalavida99(f): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is a serious matter, a lot of folks are really angry with this guy for engaging the late wife's friend just 4 months after she passed away.

Below are more Facebook post on the matter.

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by amiskurie(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bleep all those Abuja beauty pageants organizers,the can crown chimpanzee.

Those foolish guys like Alex reports will now be promoting themselves by force on Nairaland.
...then the next thing u see is John scammer-clown fashanu,and a bleached Alex-report trying to be relevant.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by GodnGold: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nogen:
This is serious o. In a sane society, he would have been thoroughly investigated, the wife's corpse exhumed and examined for possible poisoning.

4 months? Sheer wickedness!!!
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by odinese(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
olsmade:
Stfu bruv!..

My uncle's wife died in the year 2006, it took him 7years to get a new wife....the m*therf*cker don't give 3fuxks abt his late wife and that's why he did sh!t like this to her.

Ive seen men that lost their wives and till now they aren't even thinking another wife bcoz of the way they love and respected their late wives ...

They may be fornicating, but thinking of getting a new wife is just so difficult for them.

9 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by jelel6: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

It's very obvious, mister.. On a sane ground, would you meet your late wife's best friend in 4 months, and propose to her angry?

I agree the timing is insensitive cry cry I wouldn't do my wife's friend for obvious reasons wink wink.
But i DON'T fault the guys choice of who with; just better timing required.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by CoCoLav(f): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
These Hoes ain't loyal..

You mean "these men ain't loyal" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by trappatoni(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
God is a silent judge. He knows what is hidden, let us hand over all issues to Him.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by CeterisXVII: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
jelel6:
I agree the timing is insensitive cry cry I wouldn't do my wife's friend for obvious reasons wink wink.
But i DON'T fault the guys choice of who with; just better timing required.

There is NO timing they could have chosen, that would have been right. Marrying your late wife's wife's best friend, is totally uncalled for! shocked

Haba! Woman don finish for Nigeria?? The deceased wife would have shared some intimate secrets about her husband, his family as well as her own innermost pain, with the best friend. There are so many things they would have shared or done together. In fact marrying the late wife's best friend, is highly disrespectful to the memory of the wife!

Put yourself in the late wife's shoes!

4 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ifeomaekol(f): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Very sad really--------very very sad. God ll punish both of them, wat dey did is wrong and no one shuld say oda wise. Its so wrong. My hrt is broken-------god ll surly deal wt both of them, hw cn a woman betray her follow woman like dis? Dead or alive? Hw? Jux four mnths? N ur proud, flaunting ur frds husband on fb? Omg, dt gal is a witch period------

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ifeomaekol(f): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
olsmade:
y shuld it b her wife's frd jux afta four mnths? It really says a lot pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.