Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (51790 Views)

Queen Nwokoma Is Engaged To Prince Allison (Photo, Video) / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Ya out of ur mind if you think the man has done anything wrong
haba n u call urslf Bishop. 4 months ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Are you kidding me shocked shocked? 4 months you say?

That means they have been seeing each other before her friend's death..

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by cosmic22(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm not suppose judge this man

but I must say this...it is ruthless and heartless

4months into your wife's death you are engaged to her friend

maybe you had an eye on her or it was vice versa it is very wrong

a woman you truly loved died carrying your child and just 4 months later you are engaged to her best friend...I spit on you

this is the reason I don't ever believe in friendship...when you let d trust in...d beast will feast on your innocence.

happy married life

to d friend Florence ..I am not against marrying a friends when she's no more on d face of dis earth...but doing so DAT quickly
maybe your age caused or family pressure you were her Best friend (to me DAT word doesn't exist) you should have that courtesy of honouring her death for at least a year

makes us feel this whole ish started even while she was alive

crazy decision

expect crazy reaction

I rest my case
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Dindondin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
The man should have waited for atleast one year inorder to avoid this suspicions.
The lady involved did not act with wisdom too.
I disagree.
There's no number of days, months or years one can use to mourn a departed spouse. The dead is dead. Its unfortunate but a reality that is to be embraced.
Such a person can only be remembered on anniversary days.
The only reality is that in as much as there's no foul play in the death of the departed one.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
stories dat touch, una don dey bleep since joor.mayb na she kill her self

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Afrieyes: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
The man and new wife are both Shiite !!

Heartless !

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Kingbilo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Echefu... The irony.. lipsrsealed
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by BABANGBALI: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
see her hands?odoko ashewo alailojuti

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by banio: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Maybe the guy needed somebody to take care of his children. But ur wife's friend should not have been the option.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ZipporahElla(f): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Well in the last days many women will meet one man just to bear his name so its not new, they're mor taboo's to be heard/seen

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by manie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Arijosh:
Lol...... NA her prayer God answer pass
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by thorpido(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
The wife is dead so he has a right to remarry.However,there's something not right about the timing and the person involved.
The statement that he needed someone to care for the children is very juvenile.What about his mum or sisters or the wife's family?

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Misogynist2014(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Setaje:
Nobody can tell me this guy was not dating her before his wife died. Laye laye. Op the comments you munched are not complete o. There was a comment of the late wife's cousin who said they have been seeing this guy and his new gf together long before his wife died. Na wetin my mama dey always talk. No man is what dying for and women are their own worst enemy.

Look at that actor that was caught red handed marrying another woman in lagos while still married in porthacourt. Some weeks ago I read that the man is finally married to a different lady. How can any woman marry that man after everything. Look at 2shots. Two women cannot accuse you of beating them just like that yet he is already flaunting another lady he will beat too. I wonder if this women have parents o.
Don't mind we women jawe, we don't have brain. Our minds are filled with an infinity of wrong. In fact, we are confused people and we need men to direct us. cry

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Panzerfaust(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:
So? Should someone that doesn't exist dictate their lives?
Bt timing also matters so as not to seem insensitive and disrespectful to the family of the departed woman.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by chineloSA(f): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
This new girl is a complete fool.

I can never proceed with the marriage if the man is marrying me solely because I will take care of kids.

What happened to marrying for luv and companionship? sad

It's her palava though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by dadebayo1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
None of our business.... It is upto him to make decisions... The wife is dead and if he feels the wife bestie will make him get over the loss who are we to judge him? Aproko people wailing over another persons business...
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
What is the Foolish man even trying to explain? and I choose to call Him FOOLISH after looking at his explanations. is He saying He Has not and will not sleep with this Lady? is He saying that His wife would be Happy with this action if she comes back to Life this very minute?

some people don't even have a single iota of shame atall

4 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by jelel6: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
maybe the timing was not right but i see nothing wrong with the decision itself.
All those poster on twitter are just sentimental for all the wrong reasons.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by porigho: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Life goes on
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
estherfabian

undecided
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by manie(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Arijosh:
Lol...... NA her prayer God answer pass
That is why some married women usually cut off ties with their single friends.

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by lohresloco: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
F**k karma, what is that, if we are to go by thatkarma would have caught up with, you all by now. The man did nothing wrong at all. My brother HML
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by jelel6: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Are you kidding me shocked shocked? 4 months you say?

That means they have been seeing each other before her friend's death..

And how did you arrived at the bolded above miss
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by mitchyy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Legally, yes he did nothing wrong. But morally, this is questionable.
Normally, how long does it take a man to meet a lady and engage her? Months right? So this relationship started immediately after the wife's death?
Okay, let's assume he did it for the kids as he claimed. Why is he flaunting it all over social media like its best thing that ever happened to him? Your wife and mother of two kids died just 4 months ago for Christs sake. Have some conscience. Even if you want to do this, keep it private, not paste it all over your social media accounts.
Is your wife's best friend the only person that even care for your kids? Someone in your family can care for them for some months, pending when you finally decide on what to do.
This is just too insensitive and suspicious, even if he didn't have a hand in the wife's death.
Tongues will keep wagging and he'll always be addressed with one eyebrow raised. People make decisions without thinking with their brain.
Anyway, its their cup of tea.

4 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Setaje:
Nobody can tell me this guy was not dating her before his wife died. Laye laye. Op the comments you munched are not complete o. There was a comment of the late wife's cousin who said they have been seeing this guy and his new gf together long before his wife died. Na wetin my mama dey always talk. No man is what dying for and women are their own worst enemy.

Look at that actor that was caught red handed marrying another woman in lagos while still married in porthacourt. Some weeks ago I read that the man is finally married to a different lady. How can any woman marry that man after everything. Look at 2shots. Two women cannot accuse you of beating them just like that yet he is already flaunting another lady he will beat too. I wonder if this women have parents o.

Burst into laughter.. @Bolded .. lolz..my mom luv singing that phrase.. lolz.. i belike mom "Not all men re like Dad" She belike "Men dont worth it".. But you ladies re just funny thats the nature of men.. na woman come they worth dying for

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by marykaydee: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
this is why i delibrately drove away some of my aunt's friends when she got married, i single handedly broke her friendship with 3 of her friends.

Lmao grin >( grin you are sn evil genius.hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
jelel6:

And how did you arrived at the bolded above miss
It's very obvious, mister.. On a sane ground, would you meet your late wife's best friend in 4 months, and propose to her angry?

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by thoniann(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by praxisnetworks: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
The man should have waited for atleast one year inorder to avoid this suspicions.
The lady involved did not act with wisdom too.
Dear are you collaborating
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by abbeyty(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't expect less from esu laaalu

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by nnamdiosu(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
hmmmm... what can i say but...
1. i smell things

2. watch your friends while you're alive......nairaland will watch them for you when you're dead....

3. what you do to others will be done to you

peace

3 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by preciousMI1(f): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.