Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (51796 Views)

Queen Nwokoma Is Engaged To Prince Allison (Photo, Video) / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by amtaken(f): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Aproko the girl is not Igbo.
bayonino:
Alot of these Igbo girls no dey shame oooo!!!...walayi!...Na dem get highest number of olosho for Naija! grin wink
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by amtaken(f): 4:44am On Dec 26, 2015
The lady in question is not even Igbo
CeterisXVII:

Oh, sharrap! Why bring ethnicity into this matter?? angry Like Ebenezer Obey used to sing in those days (in translation) "...what is bad, is bad. Don't take your friend's husband away from her...!" It doesn't matter if you are Kanuri, Igbo, Bachama, Awori or Kalabari, do not dabble into unwholesome practices, just to satisfy your own greed! sad
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by olsmade(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why the insult?

odinese:

Stfu bruv!..

My uncle's wife died in the year 2006, it took him 7years to get a new wife....the m*therf*cker don't give 3fuxks abt his late wife and that's why he did sh!t like this to her.

Ive seen men that lost their wives and till now they aren't even thinking another wife bcoz of the way they love and respected their late wives ...

They may be fornicating, but thinking of getting a new wife is just so difficult for them.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by josite: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Setaje:
Nobody can tell me this guy was not dating her before his wife died. Laye laye. Op the comments you munched are not complete o. There was a comment of the late wife's cousin who said they have been seeing this guy and his new gf together long before his wife died. Na wetin my mama dey always talk. No man is what dying for and women are their own worst enemy.

Look at that actor that was caught red handed marrying another woman in lagos while still married in porthacourt. Some weeks ago I read that the man is finally married to a different lady. How can any woman marry that man after everything. Look at 2shots. Two women cannot accuse you of beating them just like that yet he is already flaunting another lady he will beat too. I wonder if this women have parents o.

unless u work on ur mindset,u are going to have a raw deal with men.uve allowed yourself to believe a lie,that no man is worth dying for and there are in fact millions of men worth dying for.this is how folks set themselves up for failure unknowingly.for every bad man there is also a good man if only u open your mind and your eyes.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Setaje(f): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
josite:

unless u work on ur mindset,u are going to have a raw deal with men.uve allowed yourself to believe a lie,that no man is worth dying for and there are in fact millions of men worth dying for.this is how folks set themselves up for failure unknowingly.for every bad man there is also a good man if only u open your mind and your eyes.

OK with your opened mind and eyes, what have u gained. You don't no me nor my experiences in life so u have no right to tell me what I should believe or not. I stand by my word. No man is worth dying for. Deal with it or ignore me........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial / Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) / Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.