Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (51795 Views)

Queen Nwokoma Is Engaged To Prince Allison (Photo, Video) / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by unmask: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerians are forever backward thinking.....his wife died and he has moved on......dont people get married six weeks after meeting? And this is someone he has been close to already.

Is there a law that says he must wait a stipulated time before he gets married? I believe it is someone that has something to hide tharthat would wait for a year or so as you guys are saying so as to avoid suspicions
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by CeterisXVII: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
unmask:
Nigerians are forever backward thinking.....his wife died and he has moved on......dont people get married six weeks after meeting? And this is someone he has been close to already.

Is there a law that says he must wait a stipulated time before he gets married? I believe it is someone that has something to hide tharthat would wait for a year or so as you guys are saying so as to avoid suspicions

Yeah, they were so close to each other because they had been sampling each other's bodies, before the wife died. Don't know if you have ever heard the adage: "Marry in haste, repent at leisure?" Apart from that, why pick your late wife's best friend to marry?? Babes don finish for Nigeria? shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by xtervaganza(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
The man should have waited for atleast one year inorder to avoid this suspicions.
The lady involved did not act with wisdom too.
wait for what? When did it become acceptable to fxck your friends hubby? I mean when is it ever acceptable to even nurse the thought?

I swear if the late lady were my sister I will arrange for those 2. They will never stay in thix earth with me

5 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by spicyhoney(f): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Shameless people!

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by xtervaganza(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
unmask:

if I slap you, you'll be in coma

12 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by lailo: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
D Esu lady was happy bcs she was engaged to a deceased friend's hubby.May our own no spoil 4 another person to be happy in JN

8 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Ramanto(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Four months is enof to mourn anybody. They are both on point
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
What a loss..
One of them definitely killed her angry

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ehis05(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Da girl no b like person wey go dey short of suitors....4 her to hav chosen her frnds husband....I tink personally its 4 d good of d children as well as d man....d guy has done absolutely nutin wrong..
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by tpiar: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by oglalasioux(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
If it's for the kids good for the man. If it's for the money good for the girl. But the fact that these two have not been eyeing themselves when Cindy was alive cannot be overruled.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by moststylish(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
nigerian women are getting desperate for marriage by the hour
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by lordyugo: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Like I always say women will nvr "TAKE OVER THE WORLD" cos they have to like each other first without envy and jealousy. Am always laughing when I see 2girls forming BFF .
women GRADE A PRETENDERS.
JUS imagine d devilish joy of the new wife while shes getn rid of her late friends belongings.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Favolly(f): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
These Hoes ain't loyal..
Really? And the man is??
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by ashade123: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
tooltip:
estherfabian
undecided
cool
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by billyG(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
ogochukwu247:

Queen of Aso Nigeria 2014 – Florence and Bright

Friends and family are crying foul as winner of Queen of Aso Nigeria 2014, an Abuja-based beauty pageant Florence Esu is engaged to her friend’s husband, Dr. Bright Echefu, four months after the friend died during pregnancy.

The pair got engaged this past Saturday, December 19, 2015 and invited Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2009 Jennifer Igwegbe and other members from the pageant’s management team.

Florence Esu being Crowned Queen of Aso

Cindy Echefu, Bright’s late wife, died less than a month after turning 28 years old, this August, 2015, when she was pregnant with the couple’s third child.

Cindy’s Funeral Poster

The pair were close friends when Cindy was alive.

Cindy Echefu and Florence Esu

Friends and some family members, including Cindy’s cousin, have taken to Facebook and Instagram to pour out their suspicions and frustrations on Bright moving on too quickly, in their opinion.

A photo of his new fiancee is now his profile picture on his Instagram page.

He has replied,

“Engagement doesn’t mean we have been sleeping with each other. She is the only friend I can keep in the care of kids.”

He also added his late wife’s family fully supports him and even his late wife would support him if she was alive, saying,

“My late wife’s family are [sic] fully aware of this decision and they knew I did it for the sake of our kids” and “The Cindy I have known and loved so dearly is part of this decision.”

Here are screen shots of the comments and his replies, from Keep Calm Black is Beautiful Blog

Instagram

Facebook

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/12/controversy-as-beauty-queen-is-engaged.html

cc lalasticlala
From what i see d late florence dnt need a hubby any more but cindy need one badly,an oppurtunist.this is survival of d fittest.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Favolly(f): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
To get engaged, you would have crossed certain levels of intimacy, yes? (no not necessarily sexual) so if you got engaged after 4 months, when did you start courting, or discussing marriage (not just relationship)? Is it before she died, or as soon as she got buried or when??

The problem here is not that he cannot move on with his life but to marry someone so soon? A marriage? For better or worse for life type of marriage. He is not hiring her to be a nanny for his children o... He is marrying her! And for the man to respond that he is doing this solely for his kids… So in the four months your wife has passed away, you are unable to care for your kids or family members are not available to help that you need to get married so you can have a live-in child minder? Btw, I see some of you guys on here saying this isn't weird. If a woman had done this, y'all be here screaming 'hoe' up and down

Also, way to go man! Nice way to make the woman in your life feel special saying you married her solely for the children. Keep on deceiving yaselves. This ‘tory no complete at all and I dont even care to know any more about it. It is such a distasteful circumstance

5 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by joseph1832(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Favolly:

Really? And the man is??
Its mutually exclusive to both men and women. Cheating is human nature.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by chccho(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
The evil of this world knows no bounds, people are desperately wicked in this world we live in. Ladies of nowadays will do anything to get into marriage with anybody even if its the devil,but am not surprised cos even the bible has also confirmed that a time will come when women will be this desperate to get married.
This husband and his new found lover have no shame at all, and they can't lie they haven't been fucking each other since, probably before the wife died. But make Una no forget o, one day one day d dead body wey u bury, the leg go show..

2 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Seventeen(f): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
I just de imagine say na woman marry her late husbands best friend even if na one year after the husbands death...... Cheiiiii, nairaland would have literally bn on fire. Most of the guyz saying the man did nothing wrong and has moved on will be the ppl insulting and reignin unthinkable abuses on the woman had it bn d other way round. How can any one say ds is ok... A man or a woman is free to remarry but there is such a thing as decency and respect. 4months and to ur wives best friend (for d man) or ur best friends husband (for the lady) is certainly not ok.
D guy no try at all at all and for the so called beauty queen/friend/fiancee.. I have no words to even discribe her lack of decency, dignity, selfworth and value.. Cos if she had even but a little of any, she wont agree to this engagement at least not four months after her 'so called best friends death. Unless of course like many hv said, that foul play is involved. When my tailor who was also a close friend died two years ago.. It took me a very very long time to muster the courage to even drive past her former street.. Then i am seriously wondering hw ds babe is so comfortable with all this if she was indeed a friend of d dead lady talk more of close friend. Na wa oooo

6 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Favolly(f): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Its mutually exclusive to both men and women. Cheating is human nature.
Yea, but unfortunately the dude I quoted doesn't realize this
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by chccho(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Seventeen:
I just de imagine say na woman marry her late husbands best friend even if na one year after the husbands death...... Cheiiiii, nairaland would have literally bn on fire. Most of the guyz saying the man did nothing wrong and has moved on will be the ppl insulting and reignin unthinkable abuses on the woman had it bn d other way round. How can any one say ds is ok... A man or even a woman is free to remarry but there is such a thing as decency and respect. 4months and to ur wives best friend (for d man) or ur best friends husband (for the lady) is certainly not ok.
D guy no try at all at all and for the so called beauty queen/friend/fiancee.. I have no words to even discribe her lack of decency, dignity, selfworth and value.. Cos if she had even but a little of any, she wont agree to this engagement at least not four months after her 'so called best friend death. Unless of course like many hv said, that foul play is involved. When my very close friend/ tailor died two years ago.. It took me a very very long time to even drive past her former street.. Then i am seriously wondering hw ds babe is so comfortable with all this if she was indeed a friend of d dead lady talk more of close friend. Na wa oooo
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by cold(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
The timing just isn't right. But If the late wife's parents and siblings are cool with his decision,then why should i split hairs over the matter?
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by joseph1832(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Favolly:

Yea, but unfortunately the dude I quoted doesn't realize this
Guys who are filled with testosterone often let it cloud their sense of reasoning....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by tpiar: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
In Christianity, recommended mourning period is 40days after that, kwantinu ya life..
Who taught you that? Is there any part of the bible that somewhat teaches that?
Simply put by the bible, Death ends marriage and the living partner is free to remarry
1Corinthians 7vs 39.
More at jw.org
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by CeterisXVII: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
bayonino:
Alot of these Igbo girls no dey shame oooo!!!...walayi!...Na dem get highest number of olosho for Naija! grin wink

Oh, sharrap! Why bring ethnicity into this matter?? angry Like Ebenezer Obey used to sing in those days (in translation) "...what is bad, is bad. Don't take your friend's husband away from her...!" It doesn't matter if you are Kanuri, Igbo, Bachama, Awori or Kalabari, do not dabble into unwholesome practices, just to satisfy your own greed! sad

3 Likes

Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by mrspeaker: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
All those who comment most are female and the funny thing is that most of them are guilty and worst than Florence. Infact, home destroyer

and yet type rubbish against Bright why not mind your business and live on. Taken panadol for another man headache show ur foolishness.

weather na 40days or 90days it is the man businesss to engaged to whom he love. make una go find una own husband and wife. Jobless

tweeter babes. Na my mind i yan.
Re: Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death by cutebobo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
[b]That's why I do say; Is marriage compulsory?[ See the man you cherish so much while you are alive.
Now at ur death?/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.