Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M (68977 Views)

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / Christmas Tree That Allegedly Cost Imo Govt ‘N600M’ & People’s Reactions (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Meriekriss: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Psalm18:
Rochas is a stain on APC.
You think? APC itself is dirt..

5 Likes

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by victorv12(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
IMO people must prosecute the governor. The presidency will completely be in support of his prosecution.

Ole ni Okorocha!

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Arithmetic(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmn, just observing... undecided
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nawa4nl: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Quadre:
Maybe its directly from d Garden Of Eden.... If not I no see any reason y e sopose cost like dat o

[img]http://i./ZqlvCTNHpqrio.gif[/img]
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by kennethchidi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
All i c is misplaced priorities.
What happens to the 600million naira tree after xmas?
Rochas really goofed on this if its actually the true cost of erecting that tn. undecided

Buh,just think of it,he could have actually started early by planting a real tree,amd seeing to it that it is well taken care of,and over time,years maybe,it will grow into a giant xmas tree. I dnt kno the name of dat tree dat grows just like xmas trees,agriculturists can help with that tho! #justmytot.

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by anytexy: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Who is Rochas? The Rochas I know is the one who spend millions for billboard showing where he was having hand shake with Obama. Hope not the same person shaaaa.

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Rhea(f): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Cockrachy Roachy Okorocha Ortuocha grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well done! cheesy cheesy cheesy This is a very ogbonge tree. It will need maintenance as well as demobilization cost. For maintenance, I suggest that all Imo indigenes should collect 2 days worth of sh.it (nshi a nyukoro onu) from their various households and dump under the tree as manure. Also tree will need moisture especially this harmattan. Again, I employ Imo people to proceed to the Okorocha tree and pee under the tree.
I never thought anybody could make Fayose or Ohakim look like a saint. Roachy roach cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aru e mekwala ndi Imo state cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by godoluwa(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, oya cum choose one beteen Rochas Okorocha & Ayodele Fayose
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
keke napep everywhere in imo state, that is a sign of massive poverty in the midst of plenty.

If mr. Okorocha can spend #600 million buying christmas tree while oweing imo civil servants, then i have no other option than to believe mr. Nnamdi kalu's statement that rochas is not an -----

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by dinggle: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is the definition of Biafra, by the time Biafra finally goes Amen!.... There will be christmas tree on every street, where the people will go and look when ever they are hungry.

Pls don't call Buhari, send petition to EFCC before calling Hausa man to solve Igbo man's christmas tree problem.
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by AyamConfidence(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:
That is not correct....the whole Christmas decorations including the Christmas tree cost just N679million.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...
just Oh just as in Justrite I dont get it
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by bigtt76(f): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't blame the governor rather I'll blame the contractor who executed it..... If hin governor de mess up hin nor de fear God?
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Please how many zeros is in 600M?

8 zeros, Okorocha this is not change.

over 600m on Xmas deco? Rochas if you're reading this, you are a TERRORIST!!

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Ayt27(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
holllandis:

You guys are unique and similar in making comments .I am beginning to get irritated with your manner of talk
Ok
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! Now this is Stealing mixed with corruption and Embezzlement in the " Eastern Heartland"

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
AyamConfidence:
just Oh just as in Justrite I dont get it
just bro
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by omolami: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
If this story is true, this is the best time for all Imolites to revolt. Such revolution should be the one that will force the governor to vacate his seat immediately. His house should equally be burnt down.
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Btruth: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Madness, that just the word. embarassed
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by soropee: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Gov.Fayose shared rice for the people of Ekiti state which is far much better than this "antelope" project yet some persons in this forum gave a skewed analysis of how he would have used such money for human & capacity development.

Any sane man will agree with me that it is better to have a stomach infrastructure that than this unproductive Christmas tree decoration.

3 Likes

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by sleeknick: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
This tree better bear fruits oh....
Meanwhile Check out my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by meforyou1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Okorocha is the worst governor we have had in Imo State since the creation of the state
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Where is Abagworo, the contender of the liar of the millennium with lie mohd when you need him.
Beremx and Obiagelli, Merry Xmas to both of you my sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
omolami:
If this story is true, this is the best time for all Imolites to revolt. Such revolution should be the one that will force the governor to vacate his seat immediately. His house should equally be burnt down.
he is going nowhere. If my people are senseless enough to vote such a fraudster for 2nd term, let's live with it till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Louiscutedude(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
600m geni Christmas tree for 600m wen millions of nigerians are suffering.............. Chai i pray God hv mercy on dis politicians wen i am looking for just #98,000 to pay my sch fees.............. As i am seeing dis pic ryt naaa i fell lyk crying.........
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by coolitempa(f): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
PDP lies.... angry

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Teespice(f): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
this tree going by the sum would go a long way to pay salaries of workers in the state.

okorocha the governor with misplaced priorities.

tufiakwa.
tueh on his head.

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by oviejnr(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm speechless
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Where are the imolites
Where0
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by obailala(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
We obviously have imbeciles ruling us in Nigeria. I prefer not to believe this though but if true, then I comment my reserve. undecided cry
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
That's unbelievable even by Nigerian standards....someone's lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.