Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M (68976 Views)

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / Christmas Tree That Allegedly Cost Imo Govt ‘N600M’ & People’s Reactions (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Reference(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2015
It is not about whether Rochas has paid salaries to date or not. Its about a third world state spending this kind of money on something of no intrinsic value whatsoever in the middle of a recession. The object, timing, purpose and taste is all wrong. And mark you the salaries were bailout funds accruing interest for the future.

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2015
pdp o, apc o na thief all of una b, the only slightest difference is those who make a difference through those parties. its unfortunate dat majority of their members are as useless as a used sanitary pad. biko wat is rochas tryn to achieve? i knw dat tree dint cost up to 200m, bt its price was def inflated so he n his people can benefit ftom it.
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by tefund(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2015
cost just N679million.... .[/quote]how much internal revenue does anambra generate monthly to warant such wasteful spending?
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by opoorookagbon(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2015
I can't just imagine how some people think. How can a government just use 600m for Xmas tree? The lazy reporter told us the sum was approved but didn't show us the proof. Sometimes, the workers just spread rumour in order to curry people's sympathy and set the people against the government. Do you know what 600m is if removed from the allocation. People just spread unimaginable lie. I smh, until I see the undeniable proof that this is approved by IMO state gov, this remains an end time gossip.
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by chikids(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is evil. Rochas has no conscience.

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
2think dis man actually contested for presidency sometime ago claiming 2b a philantropist nw this....i believe there is a house of assembly somewer in owerri....greed is a black man till proven otherwise

1 Like

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Abagworo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Reference:
It is not about whether Rochas has paid salaries to date or not. Its about a third world state spending this kind of money on something of no intrinsic value whatsoever in the middle of a recession. The object, timing, purpose and taste is all wrong. And mark you the salaries were bailout funds accruing interest for the future.

Rochas Okorocha is the best Governor in history of Southeast Nigeria. I'm in Imo now and must commend him with what is on ground. Those attacking him are haters of good thing. Had he spent billions of Dollars on replicating TINAPA they would have still had more reasons to condemn this man of foresight. The waterfalls are lovely and most roads are in very good State. The streets are clean and bubbling with life and activities. Civil servants were owed and many are still very angry with Okorocha but truth be told all States owed at one time or the other. The hospitals have all been completed with metal bonded finishings. Very lovely to behold. I'm sure they are silently being equipped and will be unveiled without noise as usual.

What I don't like about Okorocha is the billboards. He should stop personalising Government. He should ban erection of billboards with his picture or "Rescue Mission" slogan. I will appreciate driving around without seeing his obstructive billboards.

Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by analyticalnayos: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rochas is having some psychiatric problem because no human being on planet earth would do what he had done.
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by boyo123(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
mtcheeew.nnamdi kanu did not see this one o.he is more concerned about who is the president of nigeria .let him start a revolution on the poor performance of the easthern governors.
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Turbocharged: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is the kind of thing that will make "JESUS WEEP AGAIN'
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by egobetatoday: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
well, i will simply say...APC - change!

if this was about Dasuki, Wike or Fayose it would have made good news and an automatic invitation for EFCC but since its one of the change agents Buhari would claim he never heard.
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Adonis3: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2015
yinkzzboy:
Imagine 600 poor pple having 1 million naira each

Imagine giving 6,000 people 100thousand

[img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224512_franklnpsuil20151221112526_jpeg9925c302fcf9e6992a6fdbb3d6363373[/img]
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by Adonis3: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2015
yinkzzboy:
Imagine 600 poor pple having 1 million naira each

Imagine giving 6,000 people 100thousand
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by martinadas: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Christmas Tree always play a major role in Christmas.
Re: The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M by delishpot: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Imolites go chop tree for christmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.