Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Having Sex With A Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Friend (6006 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex With A Friend by greatness22(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:

I dig your way sha.
I understand those moves.. One guy don use that move chop my Toto two times..

Felix na smooth guy. He started by preaching Bible, from there to songs of Solomon, from there to Catholic priest and them mumu like me come ask am whether man fit stay without fucking o.. Na him guy say him body no fit move because he don consecrate him Body on the altar of the Lord cheesy.. Na him I touch him blokos, the kini nod two times, e no tay, he say him blood hot and ....
Do have a nice day.
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by kilode100(f): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
greatness22:
Do have a nice day.

Oh Baby... Sleep tight Honey kiss
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by greatness22(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:

Hmmm
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Walexsammy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
osaslord500:
The guy go just use u do Christmas, be wise
am pretty sure shez aware of that. Now why she's asking this useless question is what I don't understand
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by retronaija: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
lekpaciouse:
I have a friend which I have known for years now,he based in London,now that he is around he want me around him is it proper to have sex with him?though we are both single
Please I need advice
silly you
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Dongorgon5(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
How was d sex@lekpaciouse?
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Solomonodimegwu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
Bleep him good and make sure it's pay before service.
especially now dat $1 is N280

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jamb Question.
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by titi4fola(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Not advisable, pls do away from him. He only wanted you to soothe his joystick , after that he'll chase you away and look for his next victim. Except you're ready to dance to his tune.
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by kokorodudu(f): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Don't unless you are eran keresi. But then why not? Seems you wanna do anyway.

lekpaciouse:
I have a friend which I have known for years now,he based in London,now that he is around he want me around him is it proper to have sex with him?though we are both single
Please I need advice

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Friend by swaggylomo: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
titi4fola:
Not advisable, pls do away from him. He only wanted you to soothe his joystick , after that he'll chase you away and look for his next victim. Except you're ready to dance to his tune.
who is Fola
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Interesting15: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
lekpaciouse:
Please I need advice
Op, if you are real, I'm begging you not to have sex with him. Don't have sex with any man you aren't married to.

See, I would have gone through this tread without commenting, but something brought me back.

Listen to me all of you in this tread. Anyone among you that would have sex without being married will regret it. Some of you would contract sexual viruses. Some of you would get pregnant and in the course of trying to abort, will die or lose your womb. Some of you would be used to do evil sacrifices by your immoral sex partners.

I never initially meant posting this. Please don't take it for granted. Wait till marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Erums(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2015
No focus....u aleadyy fuckd him, So why asking
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by titi4fola(f): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2015
swaggylomo:

who is Fola
somebody
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by mazizitonene(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2015
yeye op..........yeye question
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by fexyrich(m): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2015
shocked Serious olosho alart!!!
kilode100:

I kilode100, hawk my pussy for tray??.. I be high class chick shogbo?

If the mad man can pay, why the hell not? Once he showers, he is a Man!!.. A whole lot of Nigerian men are Mad in case you haven't noticed.

Owo lo obirin mo jor wink
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by fexyrich(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=kilode100 post=41313152]

If the mad man can pay, why the hell not? Once he showers, he is a Man!!.. A whole lot of Nigerian men are Mad in case you haven't noticed.

Owo lo obirin mo jor wink[/quote) serious olosho alart shocked
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by hayafahad(f): 3:06am On Dec 25, 2015
go ahead. Enjoy your life. You might not get a second chance wink
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Jazzlite: 5:18am On Dec 25, 2015
WEREY WEREY WERREY....ur mouth nor go kill you....

kilode100:

I dig your way sha.

Felix na smooth guy. He started by preaching Bible, from there to songs of Solomon, from there to Catholic priest and them mumu like me come ask am whether man fit stay without fucking o.. Na him guy say him body no fit move because he don consecrate him Body on the altar of the Lord cheesy.. Na him I touch him blokos, the kini nod two times, e no tay, he say him blood hot and ....
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2015
kilode100:

Owo lo obirin mo jor wink
. I like u, u know why? U are being real... I can barely point to any Nigerian girl dat doesn't sleep with men for pay (prostitution). almost every university girl does it; so why do they come out n live in denial? Its disgusting u know!!!

I love ur style Jare!!! Kip it up...

BTW : if we are to inquire further, U'll learn this chick has refused dat guy any sex since, because she felt he doesn't have enough Pay; but right now 'London' is in d record, and she feels something will come out; Thus she considering him..

Nwanne Abeg go do ur parole; and bill him well...

5 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Friend by giantstrides(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2015
kilode100:

I dig your way sha.

Lol, babe I'm a japanese monk, let's try this ur experiment on me na ...

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Friend by sauceTDA(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2015
Yes. Go ahead
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by sayyid(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2015
kilode100:

chai dis ur mouth ehn no dis ur hand ehn it can type yeye tinz
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by Odunharry(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2015
lekpaciouse:
Please I need advice
You are not telling the truth..
it's either you already have it in mind to shag him.. from the post I didn't see where you mention he wants to have Sex with you.. All I see is hang out.

It's obvious you want him

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Friend by swaggylomo: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
titi4fola:
somebody
who?
Re: Having Sex With A Friend by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2015
kilode100:

I dig your way sha.

kilode my darling, a chic who is naughty just like i like em' ...compliments

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) / ASUU Kick As FG Ban Sex With Female Students / 7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.