Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! (2256 Views)

Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend / Would My Boyfriend Ever Call Me To Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by shezzyj(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
I think so also ,,,,, most time they dont have time hahaha
DharmyYinks:

Lolz..too busy. No time!
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by tens4real(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
shezzyj:
Ladies!! We know you are not 100% interested in what kind of profession a guy occupies but we think it’s also needed to make a choice of who you want. we will proof you wrong now,

Have you ever ask your self why this questions comes out of your mouth when meeting that new guy at that restaurant ” So! What do you do for a living?” Then he will boldly and smartly tell you to create that first impression…

Yes!! Here are reasons why you should not let an engineer go if he ever says I AM AN ENGINEER…

1. Engineers are intuitive problem solvers. They always figure out how stuffs work so you won’t need to hire anyone to do anything. That’s so cool as you save some bucks.

2. Engineers earn big bucks and your future is definitely secure with him. Convincing your parents you need to be with him would be so super easy.

3. Stress and strain in a relationship is manageable if you date an engineer because engineers don’t run away from challenges, they just love facing challenges.

4. Engineers are incredibly rational. An engineer would listen and analyse the situation with you when you get into a fight with your best friend.

5. Everything is about understanding for engineers so expect him to put in all his efforts to understand you and your needs.

6. No need bothering yourself about stocking the fridge. Just fill the fridge with beer and he would be glad you did. Lol.

7. Engineers are perfectionist and won’t give up until they accomplish their goal. So expect him to be a wonder in bed.

8. Engineers work really hard so they tend to value everything they achieve in life. So expect him to value and cherish you.

9. Expect to own a wonderful and solid house as engineers know about structural designs.

10. Expect to save a lot of money because engineers love having a plan and he isn’t afraid to research before making any major purchase.

NB!! This are qualities in relation to Engineers BUT If you find any man who have this qualities please and please do not let go!!
http://www.entracomic.com/2015/12/10-logical-reasons-why-engineers-are-best-boyfriend-ever/.html
bros if u wan advertise urself abeg tell us we can help you
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Maybe but dis shouldnt pass d stage of mind been cnnected grin u knw wat i mean? wink

Of course I know what you mean wink Don't worry, it won't pass this stage. grin
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Of course I know what you mean wink Don't worry, it won't pass this stage. grin
Oh ok ma nigga!! cheesy
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
sickstars:

Dont av any engineer as frnds o
Tho i did diploma in engineering for a yr Failed lipsrsealed
Didnt keep em around sorry embarassed
Y did u fail
Don't tell me u got distracted by the handsome guys dere
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oh ok ma nigga!! cheesy

cool
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Y did u fail

Don't tell me u got distracted by the handsome guys dere
lol i failed cos i got tired

The physics the maths the technical drawing cry cry cry cry

All of it was killing
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by DharmyYinks: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
shezzyj:
It's either they ve an assignment,important test,need to research on particular topics, reading previous notes, reading ahead, tryna proof an equation, technical drawing issues,tutorials,practicals(workshop),struggling to keep GP high etc.

24 hours ain't enough

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by shezzyj(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
You right,,, thats on the undergraduate level of relationship
DharmyYinks:

It's either they ve an assignment,important test,need to research on particular topics, reading previous notes, reading ahead, tryna proof an equation, technical drawing issues,tutorials,practicals(workshop),struggling to keep GP high etc.

24 hours ain't enough
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by demzylahot(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Eliba:
Engineers are usually arrogant. I am yet to see the humble one.
check well
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
iceberylin:
Those cultist's undecided
Don't ever think that o... Or we'll fix your bearing grin
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Not because I'm an engineer... But guys on a more serious note make engineers are really cool guys
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Eliba:
Engineers are usually arrogant. I am yet to see the humble one.
You're yet to see doesn't mean there isn't any... We're practically down to earth.. Personally lawyers are the cocky ones
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by shezzyj(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
ok
shezzyj:
Omg!! Please let us take it easy ooooo
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
shezzyj:
Meaning they are just being hated but they are good and loving ??
yes they are good and loving but most of them are dirty undecided
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
shezzyj:
and you want me to have such as my boyfriend?. He won't even have time for me then undecided
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by iceberylin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
klassiquette:

Don't ever think that o... Or we'll fix your bearing grin
I might be one of you..
Or one of Us grin

English is F ucked up angry
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
iceberylin:

I might be one of you..
Or one of Us grin

English is F ucked up >sad
It's not your mother tongue
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by iceberylin(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
klassiquette:

It's not your mother tongue
Who Excuse help undecided
Re: LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever! by danidee10(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilode100:
Engineers no dey baf.

I dated for one mechanic like that and E no gree baf.

You ehnnn....mechanic na engineer grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? / Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls / What I Saw On Facebook. (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.