Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion (59663 Views)

Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by tyrannasty: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
holllandis:

You are so nasty
Taking cue from you, or so i thought
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by uju22(f): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
May all their soul rest in peace Amen. those people dear are my brothers and sisters cause that s my place. Nnewi
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Lucasbalo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:
After all, who is to be held responsible for this? I don't want to hear it is an act of God.
Gbam. Someone should be held responsible for this untimely deaths. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
RIP
Oh Allah, please have mercy on us.
Chai ileaye asan cry cry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by ritux: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Every December, there seems to be one disaster in this country.

God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by malonephill(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
God I thank you for my life ooo

This is just too much....rest in peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by kellsblingsz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
If someone told these people that they would die today,they will reject it and shout "back to sender,premature death is not my portion" then i ask myself, y didn't their faith deliver dem frm the fire? Or y did they hav to die dis way on this xmas.. then i came to realise that "it is not of he dat willeth nor of him dat runneth but of God that showeth mercy. And again he said dat he will show mercy to whoever he wishes.. No one knows when he or she will die. Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart now and i will advice you to allow him to come into your life.if these people had christ,they wouldnt bother much abt dying cos they knows where they are going to. Now place your hand on your heart and say after me... lord jesus come into my life,i accept dat m a sinner but the blood of jesus has cleanse me from all sins and iniquities. I accept you as my lord and personal saviour,give me the strength to abide in you and do your beeds, in jesus name Amen...Congratulations you are now a born again...look for a church near you and join them to fellowship..you are blessed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by jkendy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em
cool cool
And for you, you think it's funny, right? Is this what is expected of you as a concerned fellow?
At times I begin to wonder where some human beings keep their brains from their skulls.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by tarano: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is sad. It is an industrial accident. Just like everything else in Nigeria. Safety was probably sacrificed for profit. The presidency should audit Gas regulators sharp sharp.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Emac34: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oluwa where ar u
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by mohince(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hahahaha.... Dats d consequences of Biafra, na small una see by d time God go start to strike all dox igbo land una go know, no b una dey laugh wetin dey happn for north! Am dancing shoki omo see meat
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by CioAngels(f): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
I just hope this is not Asian factory were workers are locked inside factory with no emergency/security route?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by babadem2much(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lord have mercy, if they were told they will not see tomorrow. am sure even the one close to them will doubt it.

these are human beings who told their love ones I will soon be back n never returned.

wetin de this life sef?
May God console the bereaved and protect us from unforseen circumstances.

may they RIP Amen embarassed

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by holllandis: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
tyrannasty:

Taking cue from you, or so i thought
What does taking cue mean .Go and learn the proper use of English.You re as dull as your Daura President
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oh Lord!! av mercy!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by titoetal(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oh!! Very very saddened on this incident. I state firmly that this incident and similar others are preventable. Why are people's life being wasted like this?
Before I give my reasons for the above, may God grant us all mercy and to the dead, eternal rest.

I heard is a gas refilling plant.
1. Assumes there is an explosion in the plant, and this plant is sited much away from dense residential areas, the number of fatalities will be less.
2. What are the systems in place to ensure competent personnel supervises the operation.
3. In supervising the operation, are standard equipment and accessories used, leakages checked and controlled, and ignition sources prohibited.
4. The DPR and other regulatory agencies, are they carrying out audit and inspection on these service providers to ensure high safety standards are maintained.
In fact, there are many points to highlight and these victims committed no evil than us here as many always concludes. There are more dangerous sites than Chikason out there waiting to happen. We must prevent it from happening. We need to inculcate good safety culture and standards both at home and at industrial sites, and stop this preventable deaths.

Pause.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by babadem2much(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
mohince:
Hahahaha.... Dats d consequences of Biafra, na small una see by d time God go start to strike all dox igbo land una go know, no b una dey laugh wetin dey happn for north! Am dancing shoki omo see meat

May God forgive you. as u don't know how you will end up.

mind you am from the North and a Christian, we don't derive joy in someone's pain

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
KELVINXY:
ndi nnewi ndi ogwu ego sad

end of the year sacrifice undecided

*Op the fire even went beyond the factory

RIP to the dead

Receive sense IJN, Amen
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by otiigba1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

then I ask myself what crime have these ppl committed to deserve this kind of death

I feel God doesn't interact with man anymore. We just need to fight for ourselves so the human generation won't go into extinction.

Which way my ppl
what do you mean humans will go into extinction? Just because of a gas explotion in a small town in nigeria, now all human will go into extinction? Calm down man! Human are and will not go into extinction okay? In two months time this incident will be forgoten, do not panic

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by jkendy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
kellsblingsz:
...........if these people had christ,they wouldnt bother much abt dying cos they knows where they are going to.......

Now place your hand on your heart and say after me...
WE, THE PEOPLE..........

So tell me, who art thou to pass judgement on the dead?
These guys might even be Christ-like more than yourself.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Ijaya123: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. Someone should be held responsible for this untimely deaths. May their souls rest in peace.

When people are held responsible for such acts like this and punished, it prevents a reoccurrence because it will be known that you can't get away with such avoidable tragedy.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by babadem2much(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
jkendy:
And for you, you think it's funny, right? Is this what is expected of you as a concerned fellow?
At times I begin to wonder where some human beings keep their brains from their skulls.

You said it all, some people head name sand full inside no brain at all.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by tyrannasty: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
holllandis:

What does taking cue mean .Go and learn the proper use of English.You re as dull as your Daura President
I choose to ignore you from now on
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by themanderon: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
You are nothing but a waste of skin, a pathetic excuse for a human being, you should be cast away into the deepest darkest parts of hell cos you don't belong amongst humans of sane minds.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by otiigba1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerians do not follow health and safety rules, they like to cut corners, hoping God will come down from haven and help them and this is what happens when people ignore health and safety rules. All this deaths could have been avoided.
Perhaps they were believing it would never happen to them because their pastor says so.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by chijiokesaviour: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
i saw this weeks ago and i asked that prayers be made for our nation.pls,people pray for nigeria and the president.let us not make joke out of somthing very important.pray for nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by themanderon: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=mohince post=41316238]Hahahaha.... Dats d consequences of Biafra, na small una see by d time God go start to strike all dox igbo land una go know, no b una dey laugh wetin dey happn for north! Am dancing shoki omo see meat[/

You are nothing but a waste of skin, a pathetic excuse for a human being, you should be cast away into the deepest darkest parts of hell cos you don't belong amongst humans of sane minds.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by otiigba1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:

When people are held responsible for such acts like this and punished, it prevents a reoccurrence because it will be known that you can't get away with such avoidable tragedy.
Absolutely! But no, the people who caused this will get away with, probarbly blame it on the devil or on some witchcraft and nigerians will agree/believe.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Omeny: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm! See guys fighting for life! We all gonna die one day and the question is how do we die?
RIP to the dead!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Ijaya123: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
otiigba1:
Absolutely! But no, the people who caused this will probarbly blame it on the devil or on some witchcraft and nigerians will agree/believe.

Exactly. We tend to spiritualise everything. Even things that are just common sense and that could avoided.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by fbtowner(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
otiigba1:
what do you mean humans will go into extinction? Just because of a gas explotion in a small town in nigeria, now all human will go into extinction? Calm down man! Human are and will not go into extinction okay? In two months time this incident will be forgoten, do not panic

I get it you don't get my point. Its ok I'm not mad @ u ok
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by sandrajazmin(f): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

then I ask myself what crime have these ppl committed to deserve this kind of death

I feel God doesn't interact with man anymore. We just need to fight for ourselves so the human generation won't go into extinction.

Which way my ppl

U okay? How on earth will u say God doesnt fight fr His ppl? If u think uv got the powers fight for urself as man and see if u'l survive a second. Pls dnt come here and write stuffs jst for the likes. Pls sensitize people about God and hw caring He is. If only God cn open ur eyes 2 see jst a second of seen and unseen battles Hez been fighting for us, u wont say this dear! That u are alive alone is God's grace. U were nt in that fire outBurst for any reason its still His grace. @least be thankful for life swts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.