Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion (59664 Views)

Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by joe4christ(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em
cool cool

That's how ediots like you bring unbearable karmic judgement on yourself and loved ones.
The bitchy part of life is, you might actually live long enough to see even worse calamities befall your loved one right before your eyes.
Maybe, only then will you know how it feels like to lose loved ones.
What a sadist you are...

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
not on this thread embarassed
u better grab it with both hands
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by malikisah: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Sorry o.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

then I ask myself what crime have these ppl committed to deserve this kind of death

I feel God doesn't interact with man anymore. We just need to fight for ourselves so the human generation won't go into extinction.

Which way my ppl
olodo! Its man that has shifted God aside.

Moreover, that was an accident and not the act of God. When last did u pray in the morning before leaving ur house?

Merry Christmas !!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2015
So sad that people who have gone out to search for what they will eat will die so painfully.
One of the reasons I dread going to gas stations to refill my cylinder because you never know when accident like this can happen.
Another thing is many factories neglect safety procedures and the season can make some people to compromise safety precautions.
May the dead find rest and the bereave comfort.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Figs(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em
cool cool
u must b a hrtles imp.on j day of ur death,nobody wil evn touch ur rotten body
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by fbtowner(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2015
shadowgwalker:
olodo! Its man that has shifted God aside.

Moreover, that was an accident and not the act of God. When last did u pray in the morning before leaving ur house?

Merry Christmas !!

Which way na. When you ppl no come get it like this nko. Well I'm not saying human will go into extinction because of a gas explosion. But never mind its just one mans feeling. I don't expect everyone to concur

Happy new year in advance
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by fbtowner(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Okies27:
. People like you are quick to judge. We throw caution to the wind, we act all stupid doing all manner of things we shouldn't do and when something bad happens, we blame God. Accept the Lord as your saviour and be saved. You think you can take care of yourself, can you make a hair gray, can you make the air you breathe?

You still have a long way to go to understand what this life is all about

Merry christmas
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by fbtowner(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Toks2008:

I get you bro but you must understand the way GOD sees death.

To humans,death is grievous,regrettable,sorrowful and in fact we tend to wonder why infants and the innocent die so helplessly but to GOD death is simply home coming and a natural consequence of coming to this world and the fact that people die in thousands everyday does not reduce GOD from being GOD.

The circle of life must balance up,people must leave this world and new people must come in to maintain that balance and people must leave in one way or the other be it through sickness,bombings,natural disasters or many more.

The most important thing we can do for ourselves is to prepare our soul for eternal life.Though we all pray to live long but the simple truth is that at anytime you and i can leave this world without prior notice so make peace with your maker today by simply accepting Jesus as your lord and saviour...

This is the best legacy you can give yourself...a legacy that has great result long after you leave this world.

The worst thing that can ever happen to any man or woman is to be caught dead without accepting Jesus as lord and saviour.

I understand what u are saying as well. You speaking as a christian. You will get to know why soon. There was a time between the old and new testerment when God stop communicating to man. Make your findings and relate it to the current life we are living

Mery christmas
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Greataausim(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em cool cool
Walai , guy u no w ell at all stupidi ty at his perk sad
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em cool cool
Walai , guy u no w ell at all stupidi ty at his perk
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by lukman885(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

then I ask myself what crime have these ppl committed to deserve this kind of death

I feel God doesn't interact with man anymore. We just need to fight for ourselves so the human generation won't go into extinction.

Which way my ppl
... we share the same feelings. sometime I think religion is just a scam.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by lukason505: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by uekejiuba(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2015
OP does that place look like Factory premises.
Nigerians with Fake captions,looking 4 recognition
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by zheroes(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

Which way my ppl
. the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one- satan, besides time and unforseen occurrence befalls men- 1 john 5:19
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by akudinaobi(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

Which way my ppl

Pray for ur soul
I pity you
In ur own power the enemy satan would have crushed you but his grace is still on u that's why u are still alive

If you think you can fight for yourself go ahead
The road is clear,if you can walk through the darkness without a light
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Affable200(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Rip
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by fbtowner(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2015
akudinaobi:

Pray for ur soul
I pity you
In ur own power the enemy satan would have crushed you but his grace is still on u that's why u are still alive

If you think you can fight for yourself go ahead
The road is clear,if you can walk through the darkness without a light

You ppl refuse to think straight. The ppl who died everyday are you telling me they never gave their life to christ. Well who knows it might be me or you tomorrow.

I pray your eye will be open soon

Merry christmas
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by bennifield11(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em
cool cool
when same thing happens to you,the spirit of the dead ones shall not allow anybody to mourn you..FOOL!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by akudinaobi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:

You ppl refuse to think straight. The ppl who died everyday are you telling me they never gave their life to christ. Well who knows it might be me or you tomorrow.

I pray your eye will be open soon

Merry christmas

We do pray everyday for entire safety in our home and in our places of work
When event ocours that took out human lifes ,we don't point fingers to God rather we pray and apreciate his loving kindness for who he is and whom he was towards protecting us

We are not better than the deads, we are not more careful than them ,but it has occured and we won't blame nobody not even God

I believe you are an atheist ,if you like you should believe on God if you don't you leave its your choice and your life

But my prayer is on you for repentance and also my prayer is rooted in psalm 91 for my safety and that of my loved ones
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by fbtowner(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
akudinaobi:

We do pray everyday for entire safety in our home and in our places of work
When event ocours that took out human lifes ,we don't point fingers to God rather we pray and apreciate his loving kindness for who he is and whom he was towards protecting us

We are not better than the deads, we are not more careful than them ,but it has occured and we won't blame nobody not even God

I believe you are an atheist ,if you like you should believe on God if you don't you leave its your choice and your life

But my prayer is on you for repentance and also my prayer is rooted in psalm 91 for my safety and that of my loved ones

That is the problem with you guys. You think everybody that is not a christian like you is an atheist

Well I don't have anything to say anymore the ppl that really understand my comment have responded and I'm glad.

I pray you eyes get opened soon
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by jcccccc: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
KELVINXY:
ndi nnewi ndi ogwu ego sad

end of the year sacrifice undecided

*Op the fire even went beyond the factory

RIP to the dead

LOOK AT WHAT SOMEBODY WROTE AFTER WATCHING THESE PICTURES AND HE IS IGBO.
THAT IS WHY I KEEP SAYING, ANAMBRA WISE UP.
THE GUY THAT WROTE THIS MUST PROBABLY BE FROM IMO STATE AND I WAS SHOCKED THE DAY A GIRL FROM IMO SAID HIS FATHER WAS WORKING AT INNOSON.
ANAMBRA WAKE UP, WISE UP WHEN EMPLOYING PEOPLE IN BIG AND SENSITIVE FACTORIES LIKE THIS,
THIS FIRE COULD BE A SET UP.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by jcccccc: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
KELVINXY:
ndi nnewi ndi ogwu ego sad

end of the year sacrifice undecided

*Op the fire even went beyond the factory

RIP to the dead
LOOK AT WHAT SOMEBODY WROTE AFTER WATCHING THESE PICTURES AND HE IS IGBO.
THAT IS WHY I KEEP SAYING, ANAMBRA WISE UP.
THE GUY THAT WROTE THIS MUST PROBABLY BE FROM IMO STATE AND I WAS SHOCKED THE DAY A GIRL FROM IMO SAID HIS FATHER WAS WORKING AT INNOSON.
ANAMBRA WAKE UP, WISE UP WHEN EMPLOYING PEOPLE IN BIG AND SENSITIVE FACTORIES LIKE THIS,
THIS FIRE COULD BE A SET UP.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by brytee: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
The bad thing about gas is that u can't escape it....[/color] cry[color=#000000]
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by tosyne2much(m): 1:53am On Dec 26, 2015
sandrajazmin:

U okay? How on earth will u say God doesnt fight fr His ppl? If u think uv got the powers fight for urself as man and see if u'l survive a second. Pls dnt come here and write stuffs jst for the likes. Pls sensitize people about God and hw caring He is. If only God cn open ur eyes 2 see jst a second of seen and unseen battles Hez been fighting for us, u wont say this dear! That u are alive alone is God's grace. U were nt in that fire outBurst for any reason its still His grace. @least be thankful for life swts.
You are right my dear... Your smartness cannot save you in this world. Let's just keep praying we don't become a victim of this kind of calamity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.