Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion (59662 Views)

Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Jilo83(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2015
A day to Christmas. God have mercy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Daraph(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Father Lord,I thank you and appreciate you for keeping me alive till this moment. I'm grateful
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by femmical(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2015
May dea souls rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by chiadikobi1990: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Pls which factory is this?is it at nnewi pls poster explain
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by kings49(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Pain(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2015
omans140:
Mad Couple Making Love in Public Download Videos for free And More Funny Videos
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
»»»Click Link To Download
http://riskypatrol..com//2015/12/blog-post.html?m=1

Fool

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by solarview(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

then I ask myself what crime have these ppl committed to deserve this kind of death

I feel God doesn't interact with man anymore. We just need to fight for ourselves so the human generation won't go into extinction.

Which way my ppl

My brother God still very much do... But men have device so many devices and activities to make their ears and heart dull from hearing and taken heed to divine warnings. RIP to the dead. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Toks2008(m): 3:18am On Dec 25, 2015
I am sorry to write this but i have a strong feeling in me that this mishap has an occult connotation but spiritual matters can not be probed by the police....It is well in Jesus name.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Toks2008(m): 3:28am On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

then I ask myself what crime have these ppl committed to deserve this kind of death

I feel God doesn't interact with man anymore. We just need to fight for ourselves so the human generation won't go into extinction.

Which way my ppl

I get you bro but you must understand the way GOD sees death.

To humans,death is grievous,regrettable,sorrowful and in fact we tend to wonder why infants and the innocent die so helplessly but to GOD death is simply home coming and a natural consequence of coming to this world and the fact that people die in thousands everyday does not reduce GOD from being GOD.

The circle of life must balance up,people must leave this world and new people must come in to maintain that balance and people must leave in one way or the other be it through sickness,bombings,natural disasters or many more.

The most important thing we can do for ourselves is to prepare our soul for eternal life.Though we all pray to live long but the simple truth is that at anytime you and i can leave this world without prior notice so make peace with your maker today by simply accepting Jesus as your lord and saviour...

This is the best legacy you can give yourself...a legacy that has great result long after you leave this world.

The worst thing that can ever happen to any man or woman is to be caught dead without accepting Jesus as lord and saviour.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by zudozz: 3:56am On Dec 25, 2015
wt a gift 2 d families..Xmas gift
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by chikids(m): 5:30am On Dec 25, 2015
KELVINXY:
ndi nnewi ndi ogwu ego sad

end of the year sacrifice undecided

*Op the fire even went beyond the factory

RIP to the dead

Rubbish comment. The ones that happens in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria, is it ogwu ego too ? Your comment makes no sense at all.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by futureboy46: 5:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Okies27(m): 5:35am On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

Which way my ppl
. People like you are quick to judge. We throw caution to the wind, we act all stupid doing all manner of things we shouldn't do and when something bad happens, we blame God. Accept the Lord as your saviour and be saved. You think you can take care of yourself, can you make a hair gray, can you make the air you breathe?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by chikids(m): 5:36am On Dec 25, 2015
mbulela:

God shows mercy on all. He is not the source of evil.

God shows mercy on whom he will show mercy and compassion... Romans 9:15-16. What's why humans need always to ask God for mercy on daily basis.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Tkester: 5:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right on point. Unfortunately, in a patriotic society like Nigeria, no one will be charged to court for mass murdering these innocent souls.

Monkey, I thought you went to Harvard Uni... I thought you would do better. Village Skunk!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by NickD(m): 5:43am On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em cool cool
You are an idiot for saying that.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by mamagee3(f): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Aromas: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2015
fbtowner:
Lord have mercy

I feel God doesn't interact with man anymore We just need to fight for ourselves so the human generation won't go into extinction.

Which way my ppl
Bros u no get hope in all your prayer? grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by seveny(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Harllymart(f): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2015
May God help us
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Harllymart(f): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em
cool cool
did u actually mean what u wrote or it's just a typo error
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by luluosas(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2015
So goring! Please surrender your life to JESUS CHRIST now so that when death meet you at any point in time, you will be welcomed to heaven by the Holy Angels of the Most High GOD.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by motunrayoamusa(f): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2015
may god hv mercy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Seanval207: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2015
God have mercy. RIP to d dead
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by vicmela(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Skmoda360(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2015
CeceezKollecti:
Whew! cry
I'm scared...chisos.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by bxcode(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Brownville007:
God please have mercy. These are human beings. Seeing these pictures makes me feel so sad and emotional about how little and meaningless life can be. These are people who just step out to get gas to celebrate Xmas.
These are people, who their family members are definitely expecting at home.
These are people who probably returned from Kano, karina wand other places to celebrate Xmas.
God, please, these are people. Do not unleash our sins on us. Have mercy,
May their souls rest in peace and may the families have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Are you saying that God caused this to happen or that he sanctioned it just to punish them for their sins?undecided If you attribute any bad happenings to God, what is the work of the devil then?
My dear God is not responsible for the death of these people, it could have happened as a result of human error or the act of the devil because that's his work, to kill, steal and destroy, but it's not God fault. Rip to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by hollywater: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2015
The worse is nobody will be jailed for this.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Sweetrolly(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2015
KELVINXY:
ndi nnewi ndi ogwu ego sad
end of the year sacrifice undecided

*Op the fire even went beyond the factory
RIP to the dead
IT'S SO SAD UR STILL THINKING LIKE THIS IN THIS 21ST CENTURY
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by mandonnels(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2015
hmm imagine d pains this one's felt before giving up. R I P to the dead.
Thank u Lord for the gift of Life.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by PLANETOFBETS1: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Harllymart:
did u actually mean what u wrote or it's just a typo error
dem die....dem die be dat
Na their luck
Let we that are alive celebrate Xmas with happiness dear
Oya giv me a peck kiss
Merry Christmas babe
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2015
I have always asked this questionn
Why do these accidents occur at this time of the year?

Some ignorant people started attacking me on the forum.

The answer is simple, the ogwo ego owner of the factory needs to recharge his account for 2016, u will soon see him opening another mega factory with new set of workers.

The relatives of the deceased will be cash compensated.

May their souls rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.