Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion (59671 Views)

Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by mbulela: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
tyrannasty:
To think that i worked at a tank farm for close to a year. We all scamper for safety at the slightest false alarm.
Indeed God shows mercy on whom he will.
My condolences to the affected.

God shows mercy on all. He is not the source of evil.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by otiigba1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:

Exactly. We tend to spiritualise everything. Even things that are just common sense and that could avoided.
precisely! All this could have been avoided if health and safety rules were implemented and followed by the owners of the company and followed by the employees but they would rather cut corners, hoping God will come down from haven and save them instead of using common sense. I am not even sure there are any safety rules in nigeria
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by ayinde2ade(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
20bc:
RIP to the dead, no Christmas Rice for them. .

May we all reading this see 2016 IJN
undecided
20bc:
RIP to the dead, no Christmas Rice for them. .

May we all reading this see 2016 IJN
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by tyrannasty: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
mbulela:

God shows mercy on all. He is not the source of evil.
Stop misinterpreting where did i say he doesnt?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by LEXYCOM: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
I thought God has done nothing for me so far this year until I saw this Xmas eve tragedy.........Am alive is a big testimony

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by uchenna4(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
God in heaven pls safe my state 4m this kind of accident. Amen. Rest in Peace God knows everything.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by bobochem: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
rip to d dead.I fear LPG die.any safety measure against any explosion that may be caused by LPG is most of the time zero.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by dikeigbo2(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
KELVINXY:
ndi nnewi ndi ogwu ego sad

end of the year sacrifice undecided

*Op the fire even went beyond the factory

RIP to the dead

Ewu Gambia
Stupid statement
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by otiigba1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
fbtowner:

I get it you don't get my point. Its ok I'm not mad @ u ok
GOOD! i am glad you made it clear that you are not mad, because you did make it seem like the whole mankind/world is coming to an end in your earlier comment because of an avoidable gas explotion in a small nigerian town, all these people had to do was apply a safety rules. If there are any in nigeria, but i doubt there are.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by holllandis: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
tyrannasty:

I choose to ignore you from now on
Your choice to ignore is a result of your damaged brain
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Lucasbalo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ijaya123:

When people are held responsible for such acts like this and punished, it prevents a reoccurrence because it will be known that you can't get away with such avoidable tragedy.
You are absolutely right on point. Unfortunately, in a patriotic society like Nigeria, no one will be charged to court for mass murdering these innocent souls.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by themanderon: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
otiigba1:
GOOD! i am glad you made it clear that you are not mad, because you did make it seem like the whole mankind/world is coming to an end in your earlier comment because of an avoidable gas explotion in a small nigerian town, all these people had to do was apply a safety rules. If there are any in nigeria, but i doubt there are.

Even after applying safety rules my man the possibility of shit happening is still there. Rules are meant to minimize risks and accidents but it doesn't completely eliminate it. We cannot be too sure about what happened unless forensic investigators are called in.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Aminat508(f): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
otiigba1:
precisely! All this could have been avoided if health and safety rules were implemented and followed by the owners of the company and followed by the employees but they would rather cut corners, hoping God will come down from haven and save them instead of using common sense. I am not even sure there are any safety rules in nigeria
so bad cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by kellsblingsz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
jkendy:
WE, THE PEOPLE..........

So tell me, who art thou to pass judgement on the dead?
These guys might even be Christ-like more than yourself.
you getin it twisted dude,i aint pasin judgment on anyone..
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by otiigba1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
so bad cry cry
hey! Fine girl! Marry me please! tongue grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Cannonleo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
dammmmm op that last pic got me thinking, I can't imagine the horror the victim passed thru attempting to push thru an immovable barrier while been roosted alive
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by otiigba1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
themanderon:

Even after applying safety rules my man the possibility of shit happening is still there.
yes! But the level of injury or death will be low.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Aminat508(f): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
otiigba1:
hey! Fine girl! Marry me please! tongue grin
not on this thread embarassed
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by otiigba1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aminat508:
not on this thread embarassed
ok sorry, next thread then embarassed but its not our fault these people died. You and i did not cause the explotion i am sorry anyway embarassed

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by GamaG(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
count me out of anything gas, kero is better but in all, it is God that protects. may their soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by authority007: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
RIP 2 dem, God we dnt want dis again in our country
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by rheedor(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
R.I.P to the Dead shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Adonis86(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
KELVINXY:

RIP to the dead
Aren't you stupid? Your Rip not needed OK!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by RVBC: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
PLANETOFBETS1:
Good 4 em
cool cool

Why?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by chidextec: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
My condolences to the families of the dead. May their soul Rest in peace. If and only if safety measures were on place. God know the best
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by SUPOL(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
KELVINXY:

RIP to the dead
I am not a Christmas Goat!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by maurs(f): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=PLANETOFBETS1 post=41315375]Good 4 em
May God forgive you
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by gawu1: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2015
If this had happened somewhere in the north, we would have ascribed it to the faceless Boko Haram. In fact, some faceless group would have released doctored video tape showing planning and execution.
May God shower mercy on us!
God save us from enemies, within and without!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by herald9: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2015
sandrajazmin:

U okay? How on earth will u say God doesnt fight fr His ppl? If u think uv got the powers fight for urself as man and see if u'l survive a second. Pls dnt come here and write stuffs jst for the likes. Pls sensitize people about God and hw caring He is. If only God cn open ur eyes 2 see jst a second of seen and unseen battles Hez been fighting for us, u wont say this dear! That u are alive alone is God's grace. U were nt in that fire outBurst for any reason its still His grace. @least be thankful for life swts.
Yeah... God's love is lying close to those dead bodies...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by Anthrophile(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2015
RIP to the dead. Fortitude to the bereaved.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by doncent12(m): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2015
KELVINXY:

RIP to the dead
. God punish you!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion by gawu1: 12:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right on point. Unfortunately, in a patriotic society like Nigeria, no one will be charged to court for mass murdering these innocent souls.
I agree too. There should be full scale investigation not only for the sake of apportionment of blames, but also to fine-tune against future occurrence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Corporate Beggar At Ikorodu Road (picture) / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.