Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

12 Fascinating Facts About Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. (2516 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2015
1.80% of women‘s wrinkle are caused by excessive sunlight.
2.Women blink about 2 times more often than men...interesting why?
3.A woman will trust more easily somebody who hugs her for about 15 seconds.
4.An average woman eats about 2-3 kilos of lipsticks in her lifetime.
5.Women usually tie the belt of a dressing gown higher than their belly button while men tie it lower.
6.A woman doesnt like it when her hands are free,this is why she is likely to carry with her hand bag,gloves,books or.......anything....
7.According to rearches,average woman spends about 120hours a year looking at herself in the mirror,which is approximately 5days a year.
8.After making love,women don't feel like sleep.They feel like talking and kissing.
9.While turning to the call,a woman usually just turns her head,while a man will turn his entire body.it’s because women have more flexible neck.
10.Ladies close their ears with their fingers.men close their ears with their hands.
11.When you ask a woman to give you lightener.She won’t test the speed of your reaction,she will just give it to you.
12.A woman prefers that her man reads her desires in her eyes.This is why communication between the two genders often get complicated..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by iceberylin(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Ladies bleach tongue

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 12:26am On Dec 25, 2015
8. After making love,women don't feel like sleep. They feel like talking and kissing.

They want to be reassured of his love and not just a 'smash and dash' rendezvous. Cr. Yourmain init? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by falconey(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
8. After making love,women don't feel like sleep. They feel like talking and kissing.

They want to be reassured of his love and not just a 'smash and dash' rendezvous. Cr. Yourmain init? lipsrsealed

If she test me with that I'll fail cus after doing it (multiple round ofcourse) the next 15seconds I will doze off.

Besides at that point I must have exhausted my energy.

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by jahmarsh: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2015
[size=14pt]All these on Christmas day o

Bro you need more than just deliverance[/size]
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes! You fellas think you can just toot it and boot it. Eh no.
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Yes! You fellas think you can just toot it and boot it. Eh no.

Hahaha. But what else can we do with it after tooting it if not booting it. Is it some form of fiscal assets that need keeping? grin
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by obiorathesubtle: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Wowshocked.
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2015
iceberylin:
Ladies bleach tongue
majority of d light skinned except from prettythicksme
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha. But what else can we do with it after tooting it if not booting it. Is it some form of fiscal assets that need keeping? grin

After yous have promised heaven and earth. The way you fellas mouth will be running. Anyways sha, you've made a verbal contact. There's a special place in hell reserved you people that breach this contract.

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by sinaj(f): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2015
6,7,8 nd 12 is xo true smiley
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Falconey exactly. After sex the next and only thing on a guy's mind is to doze off and nothing else. Na person body wey that energy come out from to pound that punny. Haba, make women free us biko. Kissing and talking indeed.
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

After yous have promised heaven and earth. The way you fellas mouth will be running. Anyways sha, you've made a verbal contact. There's a special place in hell reserved you people that breach this contract.

Ahh so if in the heat of sexual excitement and tell ya I'd buy you a Lamborghini won't you know I'm raving mad, not if I can't afford a bicycle. I think you guys would also serve a term in hell for acceding to a bogus contract. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh so if in the heat of sexual excitement and tell ya I'd buy you a Lamborghini won't you know I'm raving mad, not if I can't afford a bicycle. I think you guys would also serve a term in hell for acceding to a bogus contract. grin

You never know, you could be the next bill gates. Then guess how many girls will be at your door knocking tongue be making promises you can't keep. God help yous

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by acenazt: 1:04am On Dec 25, 2015
Women no dey fear God one minute,so after guy suffer stress dig her in and out she still want make him kiss and talk? Hian she go even see shege. Na wen I turn give her back she go know
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by pxdaniel(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2015
@op, most of the women that like to talk after sex probably did not have orgasm. If they did, they'd be too tired to gist. This is a challenge for guys to hit it well. I know wat I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 1:08am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

You never know, you could be the next bill gates. Then guess how many girls will be at your door knocking tongue be making promises you can't keep. God help yous

Not all promises are meant to be kept, some are a tunnel to an end. And not all failed promises are punishable, if so all politicians will be cooling off in a gulag.

I see a girl, I like her. Perhaps, that didn't come out right, I mean I find her shaggable and want to experience what it feels like swimming in her ocean. You know, I can't just walk to her and tell her let's shag but rather look for a way to persuade her so can loose her guards and we smash it. Then hula mission accomplished and dash it. It's no fault of ours jare. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Not all promises are meant to be kept, some are a tunnel to an end. And not all failed promises are punishable, if so all politicians will be cooling off in a gulag.

I see a girl, I like her. Perhaps, that didn't come out right, I mean I find her shaggable and want to experience what it feels like swimming in her ocean. You know, I can't just walk to her and tell her let's shag but rather look for a way to persuade her so can loose her guards and we smash it. Then hula mission accomplished and dash it. It's no fault of ours jare. grin

Can you see ? Is that good ? You think it's fair Abi. And then when a girl says she wants a no-sex relationship yous start saying she's wicked. Can you see you people are evil.

You shouldn't see a woman as shaggable. That's so insulting. What do you people what from us again. We do everything and yous are still acting like we're objects with no feelings. It's not fair oo. I pity your daughters.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Can you see ? Is that good ? You think it's fair Abi. And then when a girl says she wants a no-sex relationship yous start saying she's wicked. Can you see you people are evil.

You shouldn't see a woman as shaggable. That's so insulting. What do you people what from us again. We do everything and yous are still acting like we're objects with no feelings. It's not fair oo. I pity your daughters.

Why shouldn't I see someone who by exposing all her supposedly cryptic anatomy gave herself away as shaggable. She by revealing everything that ordinarily shouldn't be visible to the public has contemptuously berated herself thus bereft of the morality to question my judgment.

No one thinks women are objects. We, however have raging hormones that tend to make us think about sex more than usual and if anyone make themselves available or become easily manipulated they should have themselves to blame. Everyone must take responsibility for their actions and irrational decisions. My daughters inclusive.

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why shouldn't I see someone who by exposing all her supposedly cryptic anatomy gave herself away as shaggable. She by revealing everything that ordinarily shouldn't be visible to the public has contemptuously berated herself thus bereft of the morality to question my judgment.

No one thinks women are objects. We, however have raging hormones that tend to make us think about sex more than usual and if anyone make themselves available or become easily manipulated they should have themselves to blame. Everyone must take responsibility of their actions and irrational decisions. My daughters inclusive.

Really ? Really ? A lot of men, regardless of how a woman dresses still just want to hump and dump.Obviously you differentiate someone you want for to fück and chuck and a companion by actually getting to know them. If you've set your mindset to not actually being with them you won't give them a chance. And it doesn't question their morality at all. Just cause you've been taught to think a woman should dress a certain way doesn't mean all women have...

And asking women to have to dress a certain way to protect themselves men's raging hormones is simply awful. It's like asking women to dress a certain way to avoid rape. Have better control of your hormones!!!! We women are Hot too!!! And we don't treat you like so, as often.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Really ? Really ? A lot of men, regardless of how a woman dresses still just want to hump and dump.Obviously you differentiate someone you want for to fück and chuck and a companion by actually getting to know them. If you've set your mindset to not actually being with them you won't give them a chance. And it doesn't question their morality at all. Just cause you've been taught to think a woman should dress a certain way doesn't mean all women have...

And asking women to have to dress a certain way to protect themselves men's raging hormones is simply awful. It's like asking women to dress a certain way to avoid rape. Have better control of your hormones!!!! We women are Hot too!!! And we don't treat you like so, as often.

True. A woman should dress in whatever way she deems appropriate and suitable and rightly so too. In same vein a man's neurons can excogitate and react to erotíc imaginations from the unveil images of females anatomy. This you would agree with me is not a crime. It becomes an offence if they react by sexually harassing the female in question.

And provided a man didn't harass, molest or rape a lady from indecent exposure his hormones are on check and aptly regulated. A lady is rightly responsible for her attire so does a man for his imaginations and never a crime to harbour sexual thoughts.

On the issue of whether it's fair or not to approach a lady with the intent of hit and quit it being fair that's debatable. Depending on the individual's view it can be fair and for some it might not be. On my part, I really don't care that much, if someone makes herself available and get easily ensnared I enjoy it while it last. Life itself isn't fair, remember?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by naijaboiy: 5:57am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

True. A woman should dress in whatever way she deems appropriate and suitable and rightly so too. In same vein a man's neurons can excogitate and react to erotíc imaginations from the unveil images of females anatomy. This you would agree with me is not a crime. It becomes an offence if they react by sexually harassing the female in question.

And provided a man didn't harass, molest or rape a lady from indecent exposure his hormones are on check and aptly regulated. A lady is rightly responsible for her attire so does a man for his imaginations and never a crime to harbour sexual thoughts.

On the issue of whether it's fair or not to approach a lady with the intent of hit and quit it being fair that's debatable. Depending on the individual's view it can be fair and for some it might not be. On my part, I really don't care that much, if someone makes herself available and get easily ensnared I enjoy it while it last. Life itself isn't fair, remember?
Nailed it! shocked
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you honestly trying to justify your men's behaviour. So, because I choose to dress a certain way I should be treated like a piece of meat ? Really ? That is so unfair! Your thoughts are your thoughts. You can't really control them but you are responsible for your actions. You know your actions is going hurt the lady yet you're choosing run with your sexual desire. We all know yous lack self control Anyways.

It is 100% unfair. If you wanna fück and chuck I'm sure there are females out there who would happily do it. Just don't lie your way there. Get the poor woman's hopes up, telling her you love her and you'll stay with her, and the second you get what you want you run off. Sex for a lot of women is so much more than just physical and you men are just spoiling it. Evil beings. Don't worry judgement day is coming tongue
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nailed it! shocked

grin
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Are you honestly trying to justify your men's behaviour. So, because I choose to dress a certain way I should be treated like a piece of meat ? Really ? That is so unfair! Your thoughts are your thoughts. You can't really control them but you are responsible for your actions. You know your actions is going hurt the lady yet you're choosing run with your sexual desire. We all know yous lack self control Anyways.

It is 100% unfair. If you wanna fück and chuck I'm sure there are females out there who would happily do it. Just don't lie your way there. Get the poor woman's hopes up, telling her you love her and you'll stay with her, and the second you get what you want you run off. Sex for a lot of women is so much more than just physical and you men are just spoiling it. Evil beings. Don't worry judgement day is coming tongue

Based on Abrahamic teachings premarital sexual relations are sinful, so members of your gender will equally get the stick if that's the case as they are complicit too. However, for someone like me who don't believe in organized religion I'm free then. Free ride it is. grin
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Based on Abrahamic teachings premarital sexual relations are sinful, so members of your gender will equally get the stick if that's the case as they are complicit too. However, for someone like me who don't believe in organized religion I'm free then. Free ride it is. grin

Lol don't worry so. Calling the Flying Spaghetti Monster :p
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

If you do everything for me, I swear on my left nut I will treat you right.
My precious.
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:

If you do everything for me, I swear on my left nut I will treat you right.
My precious.

Lol. Amnt I lucky
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. Amnt I lucky
But you may have to check for my left nut if I came true on my promise.

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:

But you may have to check for my left nut if I came true on my promise.

Don't worry. I trust you smiley
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Don't worry. I trust you smiley
I insist, don't want you having cold feet later on. angry
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
blublahd:

I insist, don't want you having cold feet later on. angry

No I'm fine thank you smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wao. Check Out The Body On This 79yrs Old Woman. / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Igbo Girl Blast Hausa-fulani Girls On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.