Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

12 Fascinating Facts About Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. (2540 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

No I'm fine thank you smiley
Ok then.
Of the everything, which do want to start with first? smiley
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Not all promises are meant to be kept, some are a tunnel to an end. And not all failed promises are punishable, if so all politicians will be cooling off in a gulag.

I see a girl, I like her. Perhaps, that didn't come out right, I mean I find her shaggable and want to experience what it feels like swimming in her ocean. You know, I can't just walk to her and tell her let's shag but rather look for a way to persuade her so can loose her guards and we smash it. Then hula mission accomplished and dash it. It's no fault of ours jare. grin

Lol... All these deceptive lot!! tongue
Re: 12 Fascinating Facts About Women. by ronald4lif(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol... All these deceptive lot!! tongue

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love / Please Who Owns Runsgirl.com? The App Is A Hoax / Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.