Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas (36602 Views)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by refreshrate: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:
i really dont understand this term "Broke Guy(s)"... pls someone should explain it to me..

The way people use the term like being broke is a permanent situation undecided

And I disagreee with the points cause someone can decide to celebrate the xmas @ a low key.. infact, its even the ones wey no get much cash in their banks accounts that are over spending and trying to feel among.

Differents Strokes for Different Folks! Christmas is not forever, Spend Wisely.

Merry Christmas Nairalanders..smiley

One Hennessey & 2 bottles of fat bastard wine for this guy. Your wisdom is celebrated
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by refreshrate: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
softappless:
IS IT ONLY ME THAT thinks this thread is to mock the poor that dont have, u c @op i am a humanitarian in my own way and threads like this put sadness on the faces of those that dont have. "u should have created topic like ways or places to give out gifts on this christmas seasons.

So you honestly think someone who writes like this has something between his ears ba?
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by refreshrate: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
firstking01:
I have told tosyn and wristbangle and the rest who like using the word "broke" to replace it with "hustle"....cox no guy is really broke, itz either they are temporarilly owta cash or dem no just get enof for that periodundecided...in this vast and 21st century, u hardly find a guy who is broke...itz either d idiot is lazy, or bcox he has one uncle who frm tym to tym gives him money, dem plenty for ph, esp d indigenessad...

Tosyne2much take note

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by shepherdnoble: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:
i really dont understand this term "Broke Guy(s)"... pls someone should explain it to me..

And I disagreee with the points cause someone can decide to celebrate the xmas @ a low key.. infact, its even the ones wey no get much cash in their banks accounts that are over spending and trying to feel among.

i like you... !
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by firstking01(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
refreshrate:

Tosyne2much take note
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by 2rez: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:

Spot on dude cool
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Agalasis(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Yesterday,I didn't come out till around 4p.m.
Today,I didn't come out too till around 2p.m to wash.

Everyone has bin knocking and calling.
This is my 1st x-mas in dis compound.
Sm even think I don't celebrate xmas until I started going round 2 greet and wish them HAPPY X-MAS.

I thought of cooking beans,but I decided to cook ogbono soup wt one small stock fish.
Though nothing special in d soup,the smell 4rm d cooking makes them think d soup is worth #5000 when it is not up to 100#(had all d ingrednts at home).
I think it is still better than the beans.

Just finished wacking eba wt d ogbono soup abt 45mins ago.
BREAKING NEWS: A lady (married wt kids) just came knocking and calling 'uncle,uncle'.
When I opened,she just handed over to me a covered plate of white rice wt smoked(I dnt know if it is fried) fish.

Abeg op,na wc group I belong to?
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by goddylyrics(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
falconey:
[/color]
grin
falconey:
[color=#990000]
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
wristbangle:
During this festive season, guys who are not financial strong will abduct hilarious ways to ensure that they spend Christmas at all cost.

The funny ways Broke guys spend their christmas are as follows;

1. They hang out at clubs/joints expecting someone to buy free drinks for them

Broke guys use the festive season to form unnecessary cliques with people at club house just to look for someone who will buy beer and other drinks for them. I am sure that "Awon werey" crew do this a lot.

2. Give unnecessary excuses to their girlfriend and family

When christmas comes, a broke guy gives tales by moonlight story for his girlfriend and family claiming he was attacked by armed robbers during his journey home hence he can't buy anything for them.

3. They lock their door when eating packaged food offered from their neighbour

Broke guys don't have calender for festive period and as a result of this, when they have visitors on christmas day, they will offer pure water or nothing. Meanwhile when the visitors leave, they quickly lock their door to eat the food offered from their neighbours.

4. They hide at solitary place

It's quite funny when I see some broke guys enjoying their christmas at solitary places such as public secondary school, under a tree and others. They do this in order to avoid spending for their friends at Christmas day.

5. They take several selfies at shopping mall

The moment a broke guy steps his foot at shoprite, he will take several selfies telling his friends on BBM, facebook and whatsapp that "this is the best christmas I have ever celebrated".

6. Visit several friends house to eat

Owing to the fact that they can't afford to buy chicken, rice and other commodities, they will visit their friends house at Christmas to eat several collection of food. They do this because they know the next few months will be difficult for them to afford quality meal.

7. They enjoy free BRT ticket in lagos from dawn to dusk

When ambode declared that today there will be free BRT ticket for lagosians, the broke niggers in my street were so happy to the extent that they said they will board BRT buses from 7.am to 10.pm. "Shey na fun be this one too"?

8. They attend carnival shows

Broke guys storm carnival shows to watch the life performance of pasuma, obesere and other celebrities because it's free. That is why such shows are unusually crowded.

well.. thanks anyway.. God will provide for us all.
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by arnold123: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
wristbangle:
During this festive season, guys who are not financial strong will abduct hilarious ways to ensure that they spend Christmas at all cost.

The funny ways Broke guys spend their christmas are as follows;

1. They hang out at clubs/joints expecting someone to buy free drinks for them

Broke guys use the festive season to form unnecessary cliques with people at club house just to look for someone who will buy beer and other drinks for them. I am sure that "Awon werey" crew do this a lot.

2. Give unnecessary excuses to their girlfriend and family

When christmas comes, a broke guy gives tales by moonlight story for his girlfriend and family claiming he was attacked by armed robbers during his journey home hence he can't buy anything for them.

3. They lock their door when eating packaged food offered from their neighbour

Broke guys don't have calender for festive period and as a result of this, when they have visitors on christmas day, they will offer pure water or nothing. Meanwhile when the visitors leave, they quickly lock their door to eat the food offered from their neighbours.

4. They hide at solitary place

It's quite funny when I see some broke guys enjoying their christmas at solitary places such as public secondary school, under a tree and others. They do this in order to avoid spending for their friends at Christmas day.

5. They take several selfies at shopping mall

The moment a broke guy steps his foot at shoprite, he will take several selfies telling his friends on BBM, facebook and whatsapp that "this is the best christmas I have ever celebrated".

6. Visit several friends house to eat

Owing to the fact that they can't afford to buy chicken, rice and other commodities, they will visit their friends house at Christmas to eat several collection of food. They do this because they know the next few months will be difficult for them to afford quality meal.

7. They enjoy free BRT ticket in lagos from dawn to dusk

When ambode declared that today there will be free BRT ticket for lagosians, the broke niggers in my street were so happy to the extent that they said they will board BRT buses from 7.am to 10.pm. "Shey na fun be this one too"?

8. They attend carnival shows

Broke guys storm carnival shows to watch the life performance of pasuma, obesere and other celebrities because it's free. That is why such shows are unusually crowded.
it seems that that's what u do, no wonder why u know all about it and their definitions don't worry God will do it for u, it's not the end of the world bro eya!
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by beejaybig: 2:42am On Dec 26, 2015
boring
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by avicky(f): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2015
mind44thegoat:
i'm not broke, so i'll ...
Your moniker is synonymous to Mynd44 shocked
Are you twins?
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by wristbangle: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2015
jooas:

well.. thanks anyway.. God will provide for us all.

Amen brother. It is well with us.

Happy boxing day

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by fulfillbill(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Most of una refuse to see the humor in the post rather they were seeing the post rationally.

wristbangle quantinue to they threaten them jor!!
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by wristbangle: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2015
fulfillbill:
Most of una refuse to see the humor in the post rather they were seeing the post rationally.

wristbangle quantinue to they threaten them jor!!

Boss, God bless u. People fail to see the hilarity in the post but are quick to ridicule me. The post is not about condemning people.

Happy boxing day. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Ayoh101(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
how did you describe those that spend their time posting articles like this on Xmas day instead celebration?
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by gemale(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2015
VampireeM:

True talk chale. As Dem talk am 4 my church "celebrations come & go; then lyf continues"
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by odaniel1(m): 4:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Wristbangle

what about those that stay in their house just to write about how others are spending their christmas?
Lol someone's talkin abt herself
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2015
See people getting defensive grin lmfao. For some reason I believe you op. Nice post.
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Ayoh101:
how did you describe those that spend their time posting articles like this on Xmas day instead celebration?
Funny u cheesy

I hope you are not referring to the OP cheesy
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
avicky:
Your moniker is synonymous to Mynd 44 shocked Are you twins?
we are sworn enemies.

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by avicky(f): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
mind44thegoat:

we are sworn enemies.
cheesy cheesy cheesy chai. Please don't carry the e-enemity into 2016.
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
avicky:
cheesy cheesy cheesy chai. Please don't carry the e-enemity into 2016.
he keeps banning me.
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by avicky(f): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
mind44thegoat:

he keeps banning me.
Don't mind that literature mod, he can be sadistic sometimes.
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
avicky:
Don't mind that literature mod, he can be sadistic sometimes.
he is now in politics
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by avicky(f): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
mind44thegoat:

he is now in politics
Oh really Good for him.
Re: 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas by cypsela(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Check this, u might get some good tips on how to make Xmas interesting as d economy isn't smiling: https://italkwhatisee./2016/12/21/how-to-enjoy-christmas-even-when-broke/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.