Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Does Internet Love Affair Lead To A Successful Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Internet Love Affair Lead To A Successful Marriage (1630 Views)

Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / "Help! I'm Afraid To Meet My Beautiful Internet Love In Person!" / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Internet Love Affair Lead To A Successful Marriage by gentleogoo: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2009
Please i need comments:  Does Internet Love affair lead to a successful marriage

I met a guy online and for 7months we communicate on phone, we talk about each other, talk about sex, even do phone intimacy ( is this okay?) But i like the fact that he supports morally, financially and he cares too.
Re: Does Internet Love Affair Lead To A Successful Marriage by luxoire(f): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2009
some would say as long as both parties are being honest, open and communicative with each other it shouldnt be any different to a LDR

others would say they can not love someone they have not met physically

either way LDR , internet, phone, 'normal' r/ship are all relationships and if handled properly can all lead to a successful marriage grin

depends on you the guy.

Nothing wrong with phone intimacy - it does involve a high degree of masturbation from both parties and if you are both comforable with taht sort of thing - then you are adults and do whatever helps you both bridge the gap of physical intimacy
Re: Does Internet Love Affair Lead To A Successful Marriage by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
Internet marriage can sure lead to marriage.Both parties need to trust each other and love each other too n in that way whatever they want from it could be achieved.
Re: Does Internet Love Affair Lead To A Successful Marriage by ebila(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2009
@poster,
Y not! Love can be found anywhere & beliv me,the internet is not an exclusion!

(1) (Reply)

Mums Hot Pot ! / Do U Guyz Think Im In Love Or Obssesed? / Online Gay Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.