Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. (8194 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking / 30,000 Dismissed From Online Dating Website For Being Too Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
I have a very good girl, everything you want in a woman but the problem is she is very ugly, physically. I met her through a friend and we have been together for 1 year. Initially, I tried to avoid her and all, but she is a very good person. I plan on settling down but thinking what my kids would look like?
I want a good woman but i do not want very ugly kids. How can i tell her i like her but i'm worried about my future generations or my kids having problems here and there that people tease them because they look ugly. I am not a child, i know there are more important qualities but this issue is killing me. Please advise on what i can do. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by touchmeder: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
Please advise on what i can do.

please leave her alone

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by sistawoman: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
Dont tell her she is ugly because if she is then she already knows this.

Just tell her it is not working out and you want to end it.

She will beg, she will cry but you stick to your ground and walk away.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by luxoire(f): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
who told you that

fin + fine = fine
wowo + wowo = wowo

infact sometimes you can even have fine+wowo = fine - and vice versa

so unless you sef wowo, una no go MUST get wowo pikins

if you be fine guy man and d babe wowo d children can take after your looks and their mum's personality.

but maybe your anxiety stems from the fact that you are ugly too so you think your kids wont stand a chance lipsrsealed

my friend stop being SHALLOW & IMMATURE and marry her if that is what your heart wants and if you think she will stand by you through thick and thin and be the rock for your home - if she is not all these things to you - then leave her.
if she is and yet you want to let her go because she is ugly - then u be mumu.

wettin carry u go dia in d first place? shebi she was good for a r/ship but not as wife - or where you only tehre for sex and you fell in love? clown!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
That is what I thought of doing but I feel very bad. I'm sure no body wants ugly children. There is no guarantee the next woman, though beautiful would be good or be like her but my kids, my generation. It is very hard to just tell her off for no reasonable reason.

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by charminme(f): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2009
Na wa! it is really a crime to be ugly
We are all created by God mind u!
Is she dat bad? are u ugly urself too? undecided
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by edogram(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
what a post, u really dont love her.

how come both of u stick togather at the first place.

how do we know u are handsome, show up ur pic. lol

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
Luxoire, like i said I am not a child that cannot differ what is ugly or not and i did not claim i am very handsome. We should face reality too, we know when someone is ugly physically, we can see and tell. I am not being shallow here. I'm just scared my kids might not look good.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by charminme(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
If u are really bothered by her look
i must confess u will cheat on her later in life
Pls let her go,

2 Likes

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by LadyT(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
You dont really love her thats the problem. So you are looking for faults.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
I am ok. I cannot judge myself whether i am ugly or not. I stood my her even when others did not and friends tease because she is a good person but of late, i've been thinking what my kids will look like. That is just the issue or maybe she is being this way because she knows it will be hard for her to find another man or I'm confused. I don't know why all these thoughts
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by edogram(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2009
can u show us ur picture only we can advise u. if possible her pic too
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by luxoire(f): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
Kamsonwill:

Luxoire, like i said I am not a child that cannot differ what is ugly or not and i did not claim i am very handsome. We should face reality too, we know when someone is ugly physically, we can see and tell. I am not being shallow here. I'm just scared my kids might not look good.

all well and fair you are a matured guy blah blah blah - you have answered that part.

what you havent told us yet - is what were you looking for there in the first place? - surely you can not give her emotional attachement - when she is committed to (after however long) you you want to leave for no other reason other than her looks - were you blind when you first started dating her? you will just hurt her like that?!!! because you are thinking about your kids - why weren't you thinking of this when you were dating her? - or the possibility that she could get pregnant and have your kids when you 2 were dating?
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by sistawoman: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
If you really loved her, then her being ugly would not even matter to you.  In fact you would not even notice it until someone pointed it out to you.

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by luxoire(f): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
sistawoman:

If you really loved her, then her being ugly would not even matter to you. In fact you would not even notice it until someone pointed it out to you.

thank you sista!!!

it's either he is looking around for something better, listening to his friends, or now fearful of what ppl might think - as if ppl know WHO she is and what she brings to your r/ship!!! (signs of an immature mind that can not make and stand bhy his decisions)
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
Sistawoman, you sound more matured and understandable. I agree with you, sometimes i beat myself to it, to stop all these thoughts if i love her but i cannot help it, maybe i will go into prayers.

It is very easy for others to just jump into conclusion without knowing anything, if i wanted to opt out, why would i be here online looking for advice?

Luxoire- sex? what is sex? are women now scarce? she even knows my ex girlfriend that is still begging me back since so leave sex out of this matter.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
my question would be: what is a man doing , for a year, with a person that they find ugly?
beats me. is she there for sexual relief or have you actually been out with this woman for a year showing yourself around town with her?
and please, whoever told you that beautiful parents made beautiful children is a liar. its all about genes, so dont just look at her but look at all her family and yours before thinking on how your children will look.
i do feel sorry for this girl that may take you as the man of her life/dream not knowing that you are, in fact, a deadbeat.
ther is no two ways about it, if you dont feel strongly about this woman then dont lead her on for nothing. let her know what you think of her and her ugliness that is in the way of your marriage+ baby plans.
can you imagine that this woman has been wasting her time with you? she might even think that you are IT.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by luxoire(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
Kamsonwill:

Sistawoman, you sound more matured and understandable. I agree with you, sometimes i beat myself to it, to stop all these thoughts if i love her but i cannot help it, maybe i will go into prayers.

It is very easy for others to just jump into conclusion without knowing anything, if i wanted to opt out, why would i be here on line looking for advice?

Luxoire- sex? what is sex? are women now scarce? she even knows my ex girlfriend that is still begging me back since so leave sex out of this matter.

ok, that is good - so if you got together with her because of her values, her morals, her person, and through all this time you were able to overlook her looks and love her for her - what has changed?

no one is jumping to conclusions - i am going from what you said and the way it came across - its like she was good for r/ship now you want to settle - you think she is perfect ion every other way but on the exterior - and because you dint want your kids to be ugly etc,

God gives children - i have seen 2ugly ppl have the most hands om / beautiful of children and vice versa

somethings are best left to God and follow your heart and make a decision that is true to your heart leave the rest to God

don't throw something good away or hurt her and her esteem because of her looks - something she has no control over and she too inherited them.

if it were ta ht unbearable you shouldn't even have engaged her emotionally in the first place
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by luxoire(f): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

my question would be: what is a man doing , for a year, with a person that they find ugly?[/b]beats me. is she there for sexual relief or [b]have you actually been out with this woman for a year showing yourself around town with her?[/b]and please, whoever told you that beautiful parents made beautiful children is a liar. its all about genes, so dont just look at her but look at all her family and yours before thinking on how your children will look.
i do feel sorry for this girl that may take you as the man of her life/dream ,

[b]EXACTLY MY POINT!!
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
Charminme, i would not want to cheat on her or any woman for that matter but my kids. This will be irreversible. I guess I will turn to prayers. God knows my thoughts and intentions no matter how bad they are. The truth even those of you criticising me, not one of you would want ugly kids.

I would turn to God, we actually started dating seriously about 3months ago, we have been friends more like hanging out and trying to get to know. She told my friend she likes me and I am not the person that likes to hurt anyone.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Gentlelady(f): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
Ugliness can be transferred but how ugly is she?  Check her family and see if they have ugly traits that all of them have, like protruding 'okpolo' eyes, wowo teeth, big head, flat nose etc.  If all or most of them have the traits, my guy run!  Future kids with her are likely to have them.  Ladies always avoid marrying guys with big head to prevent difficult delivery! But if na aje-butter kind of ugliness that can be managed with make up!
Moreover, you see ugly couples give birth to real beautiful kids.
Its up to you and not your friends whom you marry!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by LadyT(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2009
Just dump her and let her find a much better guy. Just admit you dont love her

I hope you find your goodlooking hot stuff who will look fantastic but will give you hell!
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2009
Kamsonwill:

I would turn to God, we actually started dating seriously about 3months ago, we have been friends more like hanging out and trying to get to know. She told my friend she likes me and I am not the person that likes to hurt anyone.

and what do you think you are doing to her now if not hurting her?  hurting her by looking at her and not telling her the truth about how you really feel about her and this "relationship".
in my world,  that is equally as bad as cheating.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2009
Thank you Gentlelady and I would also turn to God for help and answers so i don't regret anything.

LadyT, i had mentioned earlier there is no guarantee that the next lady though beautiful would be as good as the girl.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
MrBrownJay, c'mon how can i tell someone i cannot be with you because you are ugly. She was actually the one that initiated the relationship, 3months ago. I did not go so deep yet but she has been very good to me that i would have loved to return the favor but i know soon, she will be expecting marriage and would not see any reason why i cannot marry her but this is the only reason.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by fxmaxony(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2009
@Kamsonwill,where there is a will, there is a way, as you already, the best advice in life is love the one you marry, and not the one you love.

never mind how your children would look like bc handsome couples have had course to have ugly children.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Kamsonwill(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
Thank you fxmaxony, i should live by my signature. God help me to make a wise decision.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by biola44: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2009
its of no use marrying her cos u r definitely goin 2 cheat big time! grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by edogram(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
ahahha, if ur blood mix with her onw, it may result a fine kids.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
Kamsonwill:

MrBrownJay, c'mon how can i tell someone i  cannot be with you because you are ugly. She was actually the one that initiated the relationship, 3months ago. I did not go so deep yet but she has been very good to me that i would have loved to return the favor but i know soon, she will be expecting marriage and would not see any reason why i cannot marry her but this is the only reason.

my brotha, be completely honest with her. as much as it might be difficult to understand (for her) its best that you are honest and frank with her rather than having this burden on your mind and wasting each others time.
put yourself in her shoes and think on how you would react if the girl of your dreams told you that she couldnt marry you because she thought you were ugly. wouldnt that shock you?
the deal is to play the same game in a relationship, if you are there for fun, then let her know so that she can choose to either stay with you (and know what's the deal) or leave. you are not playing the same ball game, she is in serious marriage oriented relationship while you are in "having fun/going nowhere" relationship
of course, this lady will ask you why you have been with her all this time if you thought that she was ugly. which is a fair question that everyone is asking.
if she was really your friend first then you should have been honest about your feelings before starting to engage in this "going no where" relationship.
ps are you actually saying that you are with her because you felt sorry for her?
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by argent(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
Please leave for someone who will appreciate her for who she is.
Re: I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. by OBNOXIOUS: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2009
An Ugly Woman should be shot because she isnt fit to be amongst the prescence or good looking men talkless of marrying one!

@Poster

Throw away that shapeless looking freak of nature away from your life ASAP! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 REAL Reasons Men Dump You After Sex (listen Up, Ladies!) / After Cumming, What Next? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.