Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking (16946 Views)

Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking / 30,000 Dismissed From Online Dating Website For Being Too Ugly / I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kenny2gbaski(m): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2012
It all started almost 9 years ago, secondary school days, met her via a popular networking mode in a popular newspaper then and we started the normal Online dating, you know all those kinda luv in tokyo stuffs, We do talk on phone like 6hrs out of the whole 24hrs of a day.

She lives in another state and we both promised on seeing each other just the way young lovers do but i happen to have the overprotective type of parents so i couldnt travel out of my own state to see her, explained this to her and she understand and promised to wait for more time. we continued like that for about 3 years until we both gained admissions into different universities, though i chose to study oversea which really made matters complicated cos we hardly talk unlike before

I Decided to move on after 5years of ghost-dating (U know what i mean) and the truth was things wasn't so similar, I ve really fallen so much in love with my unseen girlfriend in such a way that i just couldn't keep physical relationship for more than a month, then get back to my unseen love again, at a point i felf i was going crazy, that continued repeatedly until we lost contact for a whole year, we are both through with school and i v got a good job here back home, now My Parents wants me to get married,

I've been into few relationships but none of this girls seems to be my type of woman to get married to, the only option on my mind was my Unseen girlfriend, though i never saw her but considering the fact that we v talked for almost 8 years and knew each other so well, she seems to be my type of girl, but the problem is i have never seen her, except for an unclear pic she sent to my phone few years back.
Yeah, she was lazy to learn how to browse the internet and use some social sites which would have been better for us both. anyways decided to give her one more shot by getting her new contacts from her friends. gave her a surprise call on her birthday and she was over excited, we talked for some days, had it at the back of my mind to settle down with her, no matter how Beautiful or Ugly she is. later she told me she was now on Facebook, gave her my username to add me. was busy checking my Fb wall every minute for new request, couldn't sleep all through the night, not until morning when i eventually saw the request and accepted.

Guess what?? i met the shocker of my life! I couldn't eat throughout the day, she was pretty much more ugly looking than i can ever imagined, even though i said i ll go for her no matter how ugly she was, but the ugliness was just too much for me to bear. Not even the best makeup could do a good justice to it. Can't even thinking of living at the same roof with her not to talk of going to bed with her. Very short, Chubby with no Cool face whatsoever, she looks more like a younger Patricia in Eddie murphy's "NORBIT" movie. (Those who watched 'll understand).

I'm 6ft tall, a bit dark and kinda muscular, u can imagine my pain considering our appearances especially if we happen to go out together. Now am so confused, I really wanna quit but where would i really start from after getting to know someone for 9 years? i do luv her still but her face and appearance aint doing any justice. My folks are already on my neck concerning marriage issue and the truth is i don't just wanna get married for the sake of doing it.

What do u think?? what would u rather do? leave your 9yr lover for being so ugly and marry someone who u haven't known and studied for so long cos u couldn't stand your last girl's looks?? I need serious advice please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by omega25red(m): 1:56am On Jun 25, 2012
first off, use paragraphs when you write a long story.

you are very vain and how old are you that you are succombing to the pressures of your family to get married.
How do you claims to be in love with a person who you haven't seen and you actually talked for 9 years

If she is too ugly, you just need to grow a set and tell her quick now that you just reconnected and not string her along or waste her time.
By the way this friend of yours who gave you her recent contact info had not seen her either?

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kenny2gbaski(m): 2:14am On Jun 25, 2012
omega25red: first off, use paragraphs when you write a long story.

i didn't type this using a virtual Keyboard, sorry, 'll correct that on the pc now. My Bad

omega25red: How do you claims to be in love with a person who you haven't seen and you actually talked for 9 years

U can go through the post once again and find out the reason why sir

omega25red: If she is too ugly, you just need to grow a set and tell her quick now that you just reconnected and not string her along or waste her time.

Really? Should tell her she is Ugly?? Waoh, wish it was that so easy.

omega25red: By the way this friend of yours who gave you her recent contact info had not seen her either?

I never said i got it from my friend sir, I said HER FRIEND! never met her as well.

Thanks though.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kunlery911(m): 3:18am On Jun 25, 2012
maybe thats not her,maybe she is testing u.y dont u put the pic up here n let see am just wondering how bad can she be?

3 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by ijebabe: 3:51am On Jun 25, 2012
I understand what ur saying but like kunle said it might not be her but thats a big 'if'
The poor girl im sure she must have been aware of her shortcomings and must have been really hard to share her FB account with you?
how are you so sure there's no hope for her looks?

Why don't you meet her first in person before you jump to decide she might not be the prettiest but not as bad as you might think. If she turns out looking that bad and you don't want to continue, then limit the contact between you both and try to move on. Unfortunately we don't all get to marry our soulmates.

4 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by ITbomb(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2012
the pix pls

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by fubbyy(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2012
I still can't understand why people fall inlove with whom they never see

Poster what if your invisible so called love is a man like you pretending to be a woman?
All am saying is that people should stop this internet fantasy for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by ODB1: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2012
Beauty is only skin deep. If she was pretty for your standards do you think you could keep her with all your childish antecedents?

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Tyche(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2012
O.D.B.:
Beauty is only skin deep. If she was pretty for your standards do you think you could keep her with all your childish antecedents?
Word

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by cindyrella(f): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2012
kenny2gbaski:
I met the shocker of my life! I couldn't eat throughout the day, she was pretty much more ugly looking than i can ever imagined, even though i said i ll go for her no matter how ugly she was, but the ugliness was just too much for me to bear. Not even the best makeup could do a good justice to it. Can't even thinking of living at the same roof with her not to talk of going to bed with her. Very short, Chubby with no Cool face whatsoever, she looks more like a younger Patricia in Eddie murphy's "NORBIT" movie. (Those who watched 'll understand).

shocked shocked I understand alright, is she that bad?

I think you should meet her first, if you still can't take it you know what to do..

Lwkmh @ description

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2012
190_@:

This OP had the shock of his life wen he saw her

Thank God for sweet chicks like me

you're definitely gay
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Naturalluv(f): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2012
So basically you've met your perfect girl except she does not look attractive to you. You already know your choices, you can stay with her and grow to like her which often happens, or you can keep searching and you might finally meet your match the most beautiful girl with the ugliest attitude. I would choose the first, personality blossoms while beauty fades. Everyone will get old and ugly eventually but the chances of finding someone that completes you is dime a dozen. Good Luck.

10 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by cindyrella(f): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2012
joeydozzy:

you're definitely gay

Definitely!!
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by AdeniyiA(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2012
jst imagine d amount he wud av spent calling his unseen girl. n d highest frustration he wud av encountered if he had travel. i pity some men, they have only come to fetch water in basket n live/spend wastefully
guy wise up n decide either left or right,nobody wil live wt u in d future.but i think there is no difference btw 9-yr old unseen relationship n a 1-day seen relp.it seems she has a sweet soundin voice wc may av 'captured' u? no b so?
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by AdeniyiA(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2012
[/s][s]likening liking
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by AMTS: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2012
Guy can u make å human being... NO. Don't say God's creation is ugly... I think u shd meet her first then u decide ur fate after that. If her facial/ body structure does not fit ur descriptn of å perfect girl then go look else where...

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Rick9(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
This is serious. All these Online Dating should Stop 4 God sake imagine. 9yrs. O God.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kokoA(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
Just think about your future children's look sha. They might never forgive you! Think and do what you feel is right.

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by flesh01: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
grin
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
kokoA: Just think about your future children's look sha. They might never forgive you! Think and do what you feel is right.

grin
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Kassidy90(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
The solution to ur problem is Plastic sugery........
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by naz207(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
i think you went overboard beccause i dont think one should describe Gods creature as too ugly u have to come again thanks
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
That is the problem with all these online girls. They're hardly ever worth your while in real life: mostly ugly and unappealing creatures. That's why they 'form' cute babe on the internet, cos the real world shows them no love. There are many of them here on NL sef. It's an utter waste of time to take them serious just because of their fake pictures and even faker 'hot chick' e-personalities.

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
Amen Amen blessings n Glory.. Wisdom thanks giving and honor, power n Might belongs to the lord, forever n ever ameeeeeeeeeeeeenn!!! grin Use to be blind now i can seeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
its beta u dnt say anytin lyk marry now, bt try n hv jst a nice date wit her jst to see her physically. Den u can conclude,bcoz sumtyms pictures we see online may not b clear.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by cja4real: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
Story,story...go to Idumota someone may buy your storyline.
Your story is not realistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It is too simplistic.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by onila(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
u shldnt get married 2 a person your not attracted 2
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by justsmile(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
kokoA: Just think about your future children's look sha. They might never forgive you! Think and do what you feel is right.

oh Pls!!! That is not an issue! There are fine parents with 'ugly' kids and i Hv seen parents that aint fine but if u see their kids....... u go bow!

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Joey82(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
kenny2gbaski:

What do u think?? what would u rather do? leave your 9yr lover for being so ugly and marry someone who u haven't known and studied for so long cos u couldn't stand your last girl's looks?? I need serious advice please. Thanks

did i read u say a lover of 9yrs?
look, as far as am concerned, u only knew her the day u saw her on fb and look u'v not known her yet.
i didnt read anywhere u met her physically, there may even be more to her.
and here is the -ve side of info tech, we keep living virtual lives and are deluded into thinking its real.
people are getting more lonely with no sense of community becos they already ve virtual friends online waiting to feed them with lies.
i think its high time we realise hw to cut the gap btw playing online and living for real
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
pro01: That is the problem with all these online girls. They're hardly ever worth your while in real life: mostly ugly and unappealing creatures. That's why they 'form' cute babe on the internet, cos the real world shows them no love. There are many of them here on NL sef. It's an utter waste of time to take them serious just because of their fake pictures and even faker 'hot chick' e-personalities.

Sighs....very bad...I wonder why we are having more ugly people nowadays than pretty ones in spite of the various scientific enhancements & food supplements to assist people in looking good, pls why? @OP, I feel your pain, its so heartbreaking shaa...just try & gather liver & meet her in person before drawing your conclusion. So unfortunate that only ugly, etc, etc girls are the ones who seek for relationships online. I keep wondering why there are thousands of perfectly handsome, rich, classy, etc men online searching for soulmates than there are same quality of females searching via media, why pls?
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
Bwahahahaha

The ugliness should have killed the lust and infatuations you had for the chic...

That's why I don't do facebook(ing), twitter(ing), and hi5(ing) relationships if I can't get to see more than enough pictures..

This essay is funny as fvck!! grin

Sorry, I had to laugh and THE DONKEY OF THE DAY AWARD, goes to the OP.... Bwahahahahahahaha

Yougetcho!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Can You Date A Girl Of This Size? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.