Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? (2121 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
dammywapes:
Lucky dube songs , is this freedom? Don't cry and so on.

Remember me is also quite a touching song
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by CaroLyner(f): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
onstelly:
I don't know how but 'LOCKED AWAY', always do the magic
Smiles
if i get locked away.tell me would you still love me the same? that one right? cheesy
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by onstelly(f): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
CaroLyner:
if i get locked away.tell me would you still love me the same? that one right? cheesy
Omg yes cry
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by dammywapes(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Remember me is also quite a touching song
Yeah ... So has I've gat you baby
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by obiorathesubtle: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
cheesy hafa..
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adele
Someone like you
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rone16:

Sorry about that cry..May her soul rest in perfect peace
Thank you my dear. Cheers! smiley
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
How Do I Live Without You- by Trisha Yearwood.
I love that song.
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by teadrake(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Whitney Houston-I have nothing
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by teadrake(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Shania Twain - In your arms
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by firstking01(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
mrsefan:
tears after I heard this song because it took me back
to my past
This a song by AIR SUPPLY "Sweet Dreams"
This is the time when you need a friend You just need
someone near I'm not looking forward to the night I
will spend Thinking of you when you're not here How many times will I think about the things I'd like to do
Always denied the right to live my life the way I want
I want to share it with you Close your eyes I want to
ride the skies In my sweet dreams Close your eyes I
want to see you tonight In my sweet dreams I'll think
of your kiss as the days roll by And I'll write the words you love And what I can't say in a letter Will
just have to wait till I get home Ooh there's not much
time to tell you half the things I should Only that I'm so
glad I fell in love with you And I'd do it again if I could
Close your eyes I want to ride the skies In my sweet
dreams Close your eyes I want to see you tonight In my sweet dreams [2x] Sleep like a child resting deep
You don't know what you give me I keep For these
moments alone Close your eyes I want to ride the
skies In my sweet dreams Close your eyes I want to
see you tonight In my sweet dreams::
which song makes you wanna cry
op, there are lotsa song that made me break dwn cry
mrsefan:
tears after I heard this song because it took me back
to my past
This a song by AIR SUPPLY "Sweet Dreams"
This is the time when you need a friend You just need
someone near I'm not looking forward to the night I
will spend Thinking of you when you're not here How many times will I think about the things I'd like to do
Always denied the right to live my life the way I want
I want to share it with you Close your eyes I want to
ride the skies In my sweet dreams Close your eyes I
want to see you tonight In my sweet dreams I'll think
of your kiss as the days roll by And I'll write the words you love And what I can't say in a letter Will
just have to wait till I get home Ooh there's not much
time to tell you half the things I should Only that I'm so
glad I fell in love with you And I'd do it again if I could
Close your eyes I want to ride the skies In my sweet
dreams Close your eyes I want to see you tonight In my sweet dreams [2x] Sleep like a child resting deep
You don't know what you give me I keep For these
moments alone Close your eyes I want to ride the
skies In my sweet dreams Close your eyes I want to
see you tonight In my sweet dreams::
which song makes you wanna cry
op, there are lotsa song that made me break dwn
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by firstking01(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
sameer1212:
See you again(fast n furious7) by wiz-khalifa ft charly putt. I dedicated the song to my late Wife. cry
chai bro...i'm so touched cry
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Emac34: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don't usually cry by the way why will I even cry bcoz of some sh!t song is been played
I only feel like crying wen am dat too hard nd cnt .......grin
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by firstking01(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
I'd be saving all my love for you by whitney houston....i'm already in tears embarassed
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by firstking01(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
CaroLyner:
WESTLIFE LYRICS Send "Soledad" "Soledad" If only you could see the tears in the world you left behind If only you could heal my heart just one more time Even when I close my eyes There's an image of your face And once again I come to REALIZE You're a loss I can't replace Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on Why did you leave me Soledad Walking down the streets of Nothingville Where our love was young and free Can't believe just what an empty place It has come to be I would give my life away If it could only be the same Cause I conceal the voice inside of me That is calling out your name Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on Why did you leave me Soledad Time will never change the things you've told me After all we're meant to be love will bring us back cheesy cheesy
smiley
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
firstking01:
chai bro...i'm so touched cry
Yeah! Such is life. Thanks though.
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by firstking01(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah! Such is life. Thanks though.
my condolence...and may her soul rest in peace...
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Emilord(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
LIFE GOES ON by 2pac...da song can make even a hood cry.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by oyxah(f): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2015
You broke love - jussie smollet
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Kaylexzy(m): 1:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Goodbye by Celine...Reminds me of my mum and and west life's my love.. reminds me of my 1st gf, in fact almost all Celine Dion's songs does.... Goodbye jex kills it for me, so I don't like listening to it often.... cry
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by jerryfunky(m): 4:22am On Dec 26, 2015
(will u be there)by Micheal wacko Jackson....
if cry no hungry then ur speaker must have been faulty....
cos he sang on how he was bullied by both families and friends
check it out anyway?
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 26, 2015
CaroLyner:
awon weyrey 100% grin
I second dat motion
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Angels cry by Mariah Carey
That song healed my broken heart
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Honestly, Timi Dakolo's WISH ME WELL makes shed tears as I remember my family and friends back home.

But as a man, I got to be strongsmiley
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Kanye West - Runaway
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by lepasharon(f): 5:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Alicia Keys- Doesnt mean anything
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by nigeriancuban: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2015
maroon 5_one more night....rembs me of someone back in the day
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Only time. By enya and all of the stars (ed sheeran)
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Olasco93: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
sameer1212:
See you again(fast n furious7) by wiz-khalifa ft charly putt. I dedicated the song to my late Wife. :
Oh! Sorry about that...
Mines is ''The woman with the issue of blood'' By Bro Ifeanyi. The song gives Hope to the Hopeless and it make you Believe ''Anything is possible.
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Olasco93:

Mines is ''The woman with the issue of blood'' By Bro Ifeanyi. The song gives Hope to the Hopeless and it make you Believe ''Anything is possible.
Yeah lol. Its well bro and thanks.
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by enny4real23(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Sacrifice by Elton John..
Tears are always inevitable whenever am listening to that song.
same here, especially the 'cold, cold heart' part.
Re: Which Song Makes You Want To Cry When Heard? by enny4real23(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2015
some of passenger's songs particularly 'let her go'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultimate Betray!! / I Need Advice On How To Be Single Again / 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.