Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. (9150 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) / Where Are The Building Professors; Spyder880, Fhemmmmy, Babrus, segzy14, segcymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by poshestmina(f): 2:33am On Dec 31, 2015
agenta999:
Still on it. I am not trying to spoil his hard earned name just like i will be happy if he does not scam people of their hard earned money.
my investigations reveal 6 things. Please note that i may also be mistaking but all my words came from his mouth and his peoples mouth.
1) he is from Nume in nkanu east l.g.a enugu
2)he is married with kids
3)his wife lives in ngwo where he built a house for them.
4)he was not into building till few years ago.
5) he is very popular in nl and very honest in nl.
6) he is not popular in his hometown and the people of his home town still find it difficult to believe he can build a house or deal on land.
7) many people from his village outside NL believe he is a scammer.
cool nairalanders believe he is genuine.

Please investigate more and correct me if i am wrong.

Bad belle wailer..Oga sypdeer,don't do any job for him angry

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 3:18am On Dec 31, 2015
ifyalways:
R
What does his name, house, hometown bla bla have to do with his integrity?

Are you a kidnapper?

I fear una for here. Besides the land sales thread,I can't find a thread where Spyder is soliciting for business. That asides, the first rule of biz, if you feel uncomfortable, think something or someone is not right or good enough for you, then simply take a walk, transact only with who you trust.

I am not moved. The fact is that some european based guys thought i am in the position to tell them go ahead to invest in spiders empire. Unfurtunetely Nl is not like alibaba where ur money is blocked somewhere till the transaction is completed and accepted. And nobody takes responsibilty for any negative outcome of bad business. I thought it wise that a grassroot investigation will the only our only hope, confidence and backbone. Unfurtunately, again this grassroot investigation did not give hope. I now said let me open a thread hoping to see reasonable and logical convinction, but all i met is gangsterism in the highest order. The only left now is to tell them to invest on their own risk.

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 3:35am On Dec 31, 2015
ifyalways:
R
What does his name, house, hometown bla bla have to do with his integrity?

Are you a kidnapper?

I fear una for here. Besides the land sales thread,I can't find a thread where Spyder is soliciting for business. That asides, the first rule of biz, if you feel uncomfortable, think something or someone is not right or good enough for you, then simply take a walk, transact only with who you trust.

I am not moved. The fact is that some european based guys who wanted to invest but needed more security and assurance, thought i am in the position to tell them go ahead to invest in spiders empire. Unfurtunetely Nl is not like alibaba where ur money is blocked somewhere till the transaction is completed and accepted. And nobody takes responsibilty for any negative outcome of bad business. I thought it wise that a grassroot investigation will give hope, confidence and backbone. Unfurtunately, again this grassroot investigation did not give hope. I now said let me open a thread hoping to see reasonable and logical convinction, but all i met is gangsterism in the highest order. even spider himself is more reasonable than the many gangsters in property. lawyer and justwise are actually doing great job in Nl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by omotolarunsewe: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2015
my spyder is very real and honest.. his post keeps me going on my project, so pls keep off..

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
agenta999:

I am not moved. The fact is that some european based guys who wanted to invest but needed more security and assurance, thought i am in the position to tell them go ahead to invest in spiders empire. Unfurtunetely Nl is not like alibaba where ur money is blocked somewhere till the transaction is completed and accepted. And nobody takes responsibilty for any negative outcome of bad business. I thought it wise that a grassroot investigation will give hope, confidence and backbone. Unfurtunately, again this grassroot investigation did not give hope. I now said let me open a thread hoping to see reasonable and logical convinction, but all i met is gangsterism in the highest order. even spider himself is more reasonable than the many gangsters in property. lawyer and justwise are actually doing great job in Nl.
Your "European" based friends can invest in Europe and leave Spyder for us.

Happy new year.

5 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by PHIPEX(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
agenta999:

You have added no single value to us here or the man you want investigated rather you sound troublesome. It's not by force to invest in someone's idea, the simplest thing would have been to back off if you are not convinced about your findings. By this your thread you have created a false but subtle doubt in the mind of potential clients of Mr Spyder. Most of us have learnt one thing or the other from him but the only thing you have given us is doubt. Registering a false identity even shows you yourself can't be trusted. Apologise or expect karma at your door step cos what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
PHIPEX:
You have added no single value to us here or the man you want investigated rather you sound troublesome. It's not by force to invest in someone's idea, the simplest thing would have been to back off if you are not convinced about your findings. By this your thread you have created a false but subtle doubt in the mind of potential clients of Mr Spyder. Most of us have learnt one thing or the other from him but the only thing you have given us is doubt. Registering a false identity even shows you yourself can't be trusted. Apologise or expect karma at your door step cos what goes around comes around.

finally, I discovered i have offended some people, this people are not actually spyder, not NL rules or property moderator. i have offended the market touts of property section. those whose means of livelyhood is touting (igbaoso-ahia). they main fear is that i am about to destroy their own scam industry. please u guys should forgive me. we are little income earners that is the main reason i insist in proper investigation before giving out my 1kobo. i understand ur fear. investigate me when ever i want to market anything here. check if i am a male or a she. check if i have ten user name or one. check where i live and where i come from before buying anything from me, i will not be angry. check also my previous thread, but now i am not selling any thing. the property moderator state it clearly that we should investigate well before buying and the moderator's main job is to help others investigate well and to fight land touts/omonile. i understand u guys and please u guys should also understand me, not everybody here is rich so ur services as third parties and touts are not always needed.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 12:57am On Jan 02, 2016
ifyalways:

Your "European" based friends can invest in Europe and leave Spyder for us.

Happy new year.

ok madam. i will balance u half of ur money and share ur own land with u when u get the C of O. LOL.
I wish u every good thing that life can offer in this new year.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by mufutau55(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by 4nobody4every1: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
mufutau55:
There is a motive.... evidence here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2849881/recommend-good-builder-please#41782626

Hajji M.
Hahahaha, the motive was clear from her first post, someone said and l quote " every blessing of God attracts the evil one", bad belle plenty everywhere who wish they can be like spyder880 or get a cut from his numerous building connects, spyder880 make u watch your back oo, Nigeria is messed up big time now, kidnappers, hired assassins, envious business associates, deceptive friends and evil family members all lurking around to strike when you least expect it

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
mufutau55:
There is a motive.... evidence here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2849881/recommend-good-builder-please#41782626

Hajji M.

if u are a builder or (onye oso ahia) just kool down because i am not. i am only angry the way things are done in nigeria.
Together we can achieve Nigeria of our dream. if Nl can be like Alibaba or creat a team that littigate, settle or catch scammers when business go wrong. or even ask those land sellers to do all the necessary registration and security checks before advitising, i wont be here asking about anybodys identity.
it is not just about me, but about the honest security of many other potential buyers.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by agenta999(f): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hahahaha, the motive was clear from her first post, someone said and l quote " every blessing of God attracts the evil one", bad belle plenty everywhere who wish they can be like spyder880 or get a cut from his numerous building connects, spyder880 make u watch your back oo, Nigeria is messed up big time now, kidnappers, hired assassins, envious business associates, deceptive friends and evil family members all lurking around to strike when you least expect it

ok, u brought me here again. psycologically i can observe here that spider has a life and a good job, but you have no life and no job, so is many of you defending spinder more than he defends himself. He has moved on, criticism is normal in decent society, it is not a bad thing that his villagers who does not know him well described him as a scammer, he is not even worried but u are worried.

for ur info. i live outside nigeria since last 15 year. i am only interested in investing in properties in nigeria.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by 4nobody4every1: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
agenta999:

[s]ok, u brought me here again. psycologically i can observe here that spider has a life and a good job, but you have no life and no job, so is many of you defending spinder more than he defends himself. He has moved on, criticism is normal in decent society, it is not a bad thing that his villagers who does not know him well described him as a scammer, he is not even worried but u are worried.

for ur info. i live outside nigeria since last 15 year. i am only interested in investing in properties in nigeria[/s].
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by PHfinest(m): 1:09am On Jan 10, 2016
agenta999:

ok, u brought me here again. psycologically i can observe here that spider has a life and a good job, but you have no life and no job, so is many of you defending spinder more than he defends himself. He has moved on, criticism is normal in decent society, it is not a bad thing that his villagers who does not know him well described him as a scammer, he is not even worried but u are worried.

for ur info. i live outside nigeria since last 15 year. i am only interested in investing in properties in nigeria.

"Psychologically", you are doing a good job with your oso ahia. Ensure you provide that thread owner with cheap builder. Enye gi cut, jidesie ya ike. Oga abara gi uru.

Afrer all, "Agent" bu onye oso ahia.

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by mufutau55(m): 2:51am On Jan 10, 2016
agenta999:

if u are a builder or (onye oso ahia) just kool down because i am not. i am only angry the way things are done in nigeria.
Together we can achieve Nigeria of our dream. if Nl can be like Alibaba or creat a team that littigate, settle or catch scammers when business go wrong. or even ask those land sellers to do all the necessary registration and security checks before advitising, i wont be here asking about anybodys identity.
it is not just about me, but about the honest security of many other potential buyers.

There are plenty ways to check peoples reputation. But defaming them is not the right way.
You cannot call someone a scammer until he has scammed you or someone you know.
Many people have dealt with Spyder here including me, so we know his reputation; but that is not good enough for you.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by brabus(m): 4:17am On Jan 10, 2016
mufutau55:

You cannot call someone a scammer until he has scammed you or someone you know.

Hajji M.

This part got me. Scam mean different thing to Nigerians (living here or overseas). In a plot to register their displeasure or vent their frustration atimes, they resort to name calling and all sorts. I believe those who use derogatory statements carelessly are furstrated and ill-trained people with low self-esteem.

Lets forget living abroad for donkey years (you don't have to tell me that before I form my opinion of you. So next time, carefully pick your audience). Whatever you put out you get in return irrespective of where you're geographically based (especially on online community). How I wish the OP came with constructive criticism of Spyder880's work (just as ifyalways suggested getting a sound PA).

I'll forever respect Hajji Mufutau55 and the likes on this forum who are spending quality time to elevate the future of this country by uplifting others and inspire hopes in Nigeria once again. Keep the flag flying great patriots!

When a king announces himself as a king, I think he has lost it.

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by IGBANDIEZE(m): 4:21am On Jan 10, 2016
I know this thread has been closed earlier but, I want to chime in before its forever closed grin

Disclaimer: I registered on NL with a different email/username a while back. I couldn't remember the username, it so I decided to create a new one. However, I have been following this section of NL for years but, never commented.

Honestly, I would not blame the OP for try to confirm if Oga Sypder is "real" though he/she had an ulterior motive and presented the matter in a rather derogatory way. It's well within anybody's right to inquire what is real or fake for themselves.

Some years ago (2012 to be exact) after having followed Sypder's early posts of building a house on budget, I reached out to him from here in Dallas and we discussed about the possibility of building a house for me in Owerri. That time he was still working at NBC but, told me that he was seriously considering quiting to go into building full time. I told him that my father had been on my case about building a house in the village. What impressed me was that he did not appear to be after money. Sypder suggested that since I was still young, I could build a small bungalow in the village for now and the bigger house in town when am ready. Then when I get older, I could then do the village project. We agreed for him and his workers to meet my uncle in Owerri the following week to collect the deposit to start the project. Unfortunately, my father suddenly passed away a few days after that conversation and that project was never started. I was so depressed and confused that I never called Sypder back or apologized for wasting his time. So, I wish to take this opportunity to apologize and hope he could build that house for me someday.

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by skimmer01(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2016
spyder is a trust worthy man. I have worked for him in two of his sites in portharcourt

2 Likes

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 12, 2018
Don’t mind the haters oga spyder880. I believe they are pained because they can’t reach you easily for their building enquiries. Instead of them to think you must be very busy and hope they can at some point get you, they hurt inside and say thrash. Please give them a little of your time so they can have rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by stancydg: 3:58pm On May 12, 2018
Get a masterpiece today. Simply hit us up on whatsapp 07034643328 and or 09076151101, 08064451163.
Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by Asquare84(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2018
spyder880:
1) he is from Nume in nkanu east l.g.a enugu

I am from Imeama Nomeh-Unateze, Nkanu East LGA of Enugu state.

2)he is married with kids

Very very married with four beautiful children, GOD has been very kind to me.

3)his wife lives in ngwo where he built a house for them.

Correct, until recently when we moved out. I built the duplex online here too, and completed it with my NBC salary, I was a supervisor in the company.

4)he was not into building till few years ago.

Correct, I was a supervisor in the engineering department of NBC, Ninth mile till 23rd September 2013, but I have built so many houses before then so I was versatile in building constructions and had to resign to face the many contracts I kept getting, I was begged to stay in the company for 2 months but I insisted, building houses is where my heart really is.

5) he is very popular in nl and very honest in nl.

Na so I see am oo cheesy

6) he is not popular in his hometown and the people of his home town still find it difficult to believe he can build a house or deal on land.

Correct too, I never lived in my village in all my growing up years or my teen years. Both my parents were civil servants when I was a child and they both worked outside our local government. Apart from a few family members, I know very few people from my town. I am not popular in the village and many people still struggle to identify me inside the village, I still hear people asking "is he from here?"

7) many people from his village outside NL believe he is a scammer.

HA! cheesy cheesy I am not perfect, but I have never taken what does not belong to me, never misplaced anybody's anything in my entire life.

cool nairalanders believe he is genuine.

I wont blame them for believing so, I have built more than 25-30 houses here in the last 5 years without issues. I have nothing to hide.

Broad why are u responding to enemy of progress, because they can't find anything against your success they try bringing you down spyder888 just ignore

1 Like

Re: Identification Of Spyder880 Outside Nairaland. by yak(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2018
shaibu123:
I have met him face to face but am not sure which town he is from in Enugu. But i hate his response when he's contacted for a project. He's like showing off that he can't even response to common email.

it's not true. when I got my plan, I mailed it to him, he made some addition even when he knew I won't give him the job. I don't know him personally, but I have sent his number to someone n they worked together without complaint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of 4-units 5-bedroom Semi Detached Terraces / Build This 4 Bedroom Duplex To Carcass in 2 MONTHS / Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.