Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance (4575 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by Manuel95(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Handsome OP

;DHandsome OP
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2015
christ Op.. . .y u fall ur hand like this nah.?

grin

#YOLO
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by cirmuell(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy am a damselwink
undecided say what? Who are those dumb niccurs fooling you, eh? All these silly asses in romance section self.

You even got the gut to say someone look 'person wey fire burn'. Really?

Even though the Op himself is as dumb as the rest of y'all, you shouldn't be part of those bashing him.

mgbeke feeling funky.

#dropsmic&walksout angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by easycoolll(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Well Wat does op mean
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by encryptjay(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Christmas boredom grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by easycoolll(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Wat does it mean naa
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by easycoolll(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2015
What does op mean naa
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by naijaboiy: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2015
jerryfunky:

u are been so mean bro.....
he's cute to d op....and quite cute to be Frank!

and to u...I would score u 2/10
as well...

until u learn how to take nice #SELFIES
Ok.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2015
cirmuell:
undecided say what? Who are those dumb niccurs fooling you, eh? All these silly asses in romance section self.

You even got the gut to say someone look 'person wey fire burn'. Really?

Even though the Op himself is as dumb as the rest of y'all, you shouldn't be part of those bashing him.

mgbeke feeling funky.

#dropsmic&walksout angry
cheesycheesycheesycheesy ok.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by LushGreenz: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Looks to me like the minor sees a role model in you though. LMFAO!!! grin cheesy

naijaboiy:
i'll give you a 2/10...and that's because you have a face. smiley
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by easycoolll(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Meaning what
LushGreenz:
Looks to me like the minor sees a role model in you though. LMFAO!!! grin cheesy

huh
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy am a damselwink
then perhaps we are meant for each other..check ma profile and tell me you like me or not and let g there
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
CHESTER48:
then perhaps we are meant for each other..check ma profile and tell me you like me or not and let g there
shockedshockedshocked

i dnt like you at allsad
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by FemiFaniKayode: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
is this a transgender?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by easycoolll(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
is this a transgender?

you are a fool.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by easycoolll(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
is this a transgender?

u wugly girl
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by Vikky014(f): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
easycoolll:
Is he not cute
LOL
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by princeshijman(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'll give you a 2/10...and that's because you have a face. smiley
lol i no fit help bt laff.... u wicked oo.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by easycoolll(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Y can't u just say the truth for once
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
shockedshockedshocked

i dnt like you at allsad
really now ah know I aint cute thought I was.besides what you and the guy calling you bunch of std??just read the post felt like asking and can ah see ya pic
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Seriously, how old is this dude for fvck's sake. My best guess is that he's just few months past puberty

If this is what u call 'cute' then I mosdef look like Trey songz mixed with korede bello and a lil' shake of kiss daniel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / PHOTO: How A Man Can Avoid Rape From A Woman / How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.