Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Did I Handle This Situation Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Handle This Situation Well? (1454 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by VampireeM(f): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
I Despise your type angry.. I dont believe in gals asking their partners for gifts be it valentine, birthday or whatsoever celebration but in this case data bundle, how much? If you no wan do am you simply say you cant or dont ve. You even posted her pic. Mstchew
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by doublewisdom: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op, dem born you well.

1 Like

Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by ronald4lif(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
This whole thing is beginning to look like it's contrived. Anyone can use their phones to hatch this up. sad

1 Like

Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
This whole thing is beginning to look like it's contrived. Anyone can use their phones to hatch this up. sad

Contrived, really? Do I really look that jobless? angry
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by Swissheart(f): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
True?
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by ronald4lif(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
nonny400:

Contrived, really? Do I really look that jobless? angry

I don't know, mate. It's becoming almost a daily occurrence here so one has got to be incredulous. But all good if it's real.
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by Pheals(f): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
more brain to your brain lol..... op clear that joke grin cheesy
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:
I Despise your type angry.. if am she, I would never ask/collect anything from you again. I dont believe in gals asking their partners for gifts be it valentine, birthday or whatsoever celebration but in this case data bundle, how much? If you no wan do am you simply say you cant or dont ve. You even posted her pic. Mstchew

Funny you, I never said she's my girlfriend. So i wont give much thought to your words. And the lady in my pic is a different person altogether, so have fun. Quite touching to see you stand up for your fellow lady. cry
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't know, mate, it's becoming almost a daily occurrence here so one has got to be incredulous. But all good if it's real.

I get your drift bro, but check the timing, that's a clue that mine ain't cooked up.
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op is she ur woman?
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by LaurelP(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Seems guys are beginning to use their heads. You only become baby boo when they want something.
After that you turn to baby mumu

1 Like

Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by MzPecs(f): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:
I Despise your type angry.. if am she, I would never ask/collect anything from you again. I dont believe in gals asking their partners for gifts be it valentine, birthday or whatsoever celebration but in this case data bundle, how much? If you no wan do am you simply say you cant or dont ve. You even posted her pic. Mstchew
OP is dumb!
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Op is she ur woman?

Nope. I have no woman. grin
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
MzPecs:

OP is dumb!

He's aware. grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by Emmyk(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
nonny400:

Nope. I have no woman. grin
Oooh sorry
I taught i was talking to a man
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Oooh sorry

I taught i was talking to a man

I thought I was also talking to a woman. Sorry bro lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by VampireeM(f): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
nonny400:

Funny you, I never said she's my girlfriend. So i wont give much thought to your words. And the lady in my pic is a different person altogether, so have fun. Quite touching to see you stand up for your fellow lady. cry

My point is if you dont want to give her, you simply tell her you cant or dont ve not posting it on this forum for we to applaud you.. its childish and not a matured attitude.. if guys starts posting how females beg them for things, NL wont contain it.. I know you posted it to boost your male ego.. Jisike cool

Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
nonny400:

I thought I was also talking to a woman. Sorry bro lipsrsealed
Rotfl
Kids on nairaland
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Rotfl

Kids on nairaland

This kid says hi. Nairaland is a free world where a 23yr old will call her elder "kid". But I already expected that,didn't I?
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by nonny400(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
VampireeM:

My point is if you dont want to give her, you simply tell her you cant or dont ve not posting it on this forum for we to applaud you.. its childish and not a matured attitude.. if guys starts posting how females beg them for things, NL wont contain it.. I know you posted it to boost your male ego.. Jisike cool

Maybe I posted it for fun,but if this post should boost my ego,then I should be ashamed for all the times I've spent on ladies.
Don't try to bash me because you want to feel good about asking for stuff from guys,alright? I uploaded it knowing fully well she's not a nairalander,and she won't see it. But then,do I owe you these explanations? Nope. So,take care hun.
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
nonny400:

This kid says hi. Nairaland is a free world where a 23yr old will call her elder "kid". But I already expected that,didn't I?
If only u knew

@QatarPlayboy where at u

Dis child is calling his aunty a kid
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Childish.
Re: Did I Handle This Situation Well? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
If only u knew

@QatarPlayboy where at u

Dis child is calling his aunty a kid

Lot of persons re living today, nt because they deserve LIFE bt bcus freedom has given them an opportunity to misbehave. so just leave him honeypie, instead blame freedom and online that gave such a person an opportunity to do what ordinary he cant do.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? / Ive Never Seen A Mad Hausa Man / Why Do Most Guys Kiss And Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.