Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Imperfect Me...... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imperfect Me...... (11310 Views)

The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
just wait till he's here for you

Woo all the NL babe? Shoroniyen? I'm telling you it's your turn to be wooed today. It's your turn on the list, grab it with both arms

What's pretty Hausa girl? Is that a complement on Hausa girls or what? I don't gerrit tongue tongue

Brother,you can deny for africa ooo shocked shocked
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2015
holyFRED:

Brother,you can deny for africa ooo shocked shocked
tongue tongue tongue but isn't that s complement? "Pretty Hausa girl" more like this Hausa girl is pretty
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op u are a goat, you decided to create a thread after over 6 years in Nairaland then u went for this, smh.

U are a goat
U are a disguising hipopotamous
Ur brain is empty

That's my honest assessment
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Noted grin grin grin
lifeisabitch:
Op u are a goat, you decided to create a thread after over 6 years in Nairaland then u went for this, smh.

U are a goat
U are a disguising hipopotamous
Ur brain is empty

That's my honest assessment
Re: Imperfect Me...... by mamagee3(f): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
dumb much? If you think she was on about me, then yur actually dumber than I used to think grin
You're a dumb liar.

She made the comment about your profile photo at 1:35am and then you changed your photo at 1:43a.m; 8 minutes after she made the comment on your profile photo. grin grin grin

Everything on here can be validated by just one click.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
mamagee3:

You're a dumb liar.

She made the comment about your profile photo at 1:35am and then you changed your photo at 1:43a.m; 8 minutes after she made the comment on your profile photo. grin grin grin

Everything on here can be validated by just one click.
you are dumber than I thought. It's now official. Go check the poster above her and confirm her comment

And pls don't derail this beautiful thread
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Laveda(f): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
vizkiz:

damn! Those lips sad
undecided undecided
Re: Imperfect Me...... by mamagee3(f): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you are dumber than I thought. It's now official. Go check the poster above her and confirm her comment

And pls don't derail this beautiful thread
No, you are the dumb one.

And the thing is you're not only dumb but you're also blind as well. And perhaps you think everyone is as dumb as you.

You were the last person to post twice before she did and the only person before her comment that had a profile photo of himself.

Another user who posted before you posted twice was softapples and I know he had no profile photo at all.

So if she wasn't making a reference about you, why are you the only user to make changes to their photo? grin

Get over it, you changed your profile photo after she made a comment about it.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by mamagee3(f): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=mamagee3 post=41361175][/quote]

And the thing is you're not only dumb but you're also blind as well. And perhaps you think everyone is as dumb as you.

You were the last person to post twice before she did and the only person before her comment that had a profile photo of himself.

Another user who posted before you posted twice was softapples and I know he had no profile photo at all.

So if she wasn't making a reference about you, why are you the only user to make changes to their photo? grin

Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Now confirm if the comment has got anything to do with this. Ewu calabar
mamagee3:

Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mamagee3 and STFUareyougod will be compatible sexually, I can feel it. Please send a pm and express ur frustrations by knacking each other. U are welllcome.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Mamagee3 and STFUareyougod will be compatible sexually, I can feel it. Please send a pm and express ur frustrations by knacking each other. U are welllcome.
another brainless biiitch spotted
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
another brainless biiitch spotted
hipo, daft.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by mamagee3(f): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Now confirm if the comment has got anything to do with this. Ewu calabar
Hahaha, I saw this photo earlier before you deleted it yesterday and my first thought was, "Who is this female looking man" and my second thought was no wonder you create problems with female users on this forum because with that face, no woman seems to be interested in you.

so you take out your frustrations on us.

But why did you change the photo now, you should left it for another 48 hours and see if you won't be treated for depression after getting the insult of your life based on your looks. grin

And by the way, do you put on eyeliner? Why are your eyes so black? undecided

Mumu!
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
undecided undecided
Those boobs shockedshockedshocked
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Laveda(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
holyFRED:
Those boobs shockedshockedshocked
lipsrsealed
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Clap for yourself grin grin grin
Be back after Chelsea game

Make sure you drop your opinion before I return
mamagee3:

Hahaha, I saw this photo earlier before you deleted it yesterday and my first thought was, "Who is this female looking man" and my second thought was no wonder you create problems with female users on this forum because with that face, no woman seems to be interested in you.

so you take out your frustrations on us.

But why did you change the photo now, you should left it for another 48 hours and see if you won't be treated for depression after getting the insult of your life based on your looks. grin

And by the way, do you put on eyeliner? Why are your eyes so black? undecided

Mumu!
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
lipsrsealed
I hope nobody has touched them?
They look like virgins you know cheesy
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Laveda(f): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
holyFRED:

I hope nobody has touched them?

They look like virgins you know cheesy
Yes..
Nobody has.. smiley cheesy
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
Yes.. Nobody has.. smiley cheesy
Since am a good faller and all i've been doing today is fall,then

I've fallen for you wink cry
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Laveda(f): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
holyFRED:

Since am a good faller and all i've been doing today is fall,then

I've fallen for you wink cry
Oh please, don't fall inside the gutters.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
Oh please, don't fall inside the gutters.
I didn't say i'm drunk.

I'm in my room and i just fell on my bed...cheesy
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Laveda(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
holyFRED:

I didn't say i'm drunk.

I'm in my room and i just fell on my bed...cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Imperfect Me...... by mamagee3(f): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Clap for yourself grin grin grin
Be back after Chelsea game

Make sure you drop your opinion before I return
You don't need to play the return game. I have just made it clear that you changed your profile photo based on the lady's comments because you have no self confidence.

That's it. No argument, No Long stories, No discussions.

Next!
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
As the year is about to end, I'll like to know your opinion of me (good, bad, even insult is allowed)

Hope y'all had fun today? Happy new year in advance

I just wanna make peace with you over that misinformation. I'm sorry about that. My good friend
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
mamagee3:

You don't need to play the return game. I have just made it clear that you changed your profile photo based on the lady's comments because you have no self confidence.

That's it. No argument, No Long stories, No discussions.

Next!
ok. Your tiny opinion has been noted ma'am zebra kiss kiss
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:

I just wanna make peace with you over that misinformation. I'm sorry about that. My good friend
we cool. Shii do happen

Hope you having fun this festive period

Happy new year in advance
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
undecided undecided who created dis shiii? grin
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
we cool. Shii do happen
Hope you having fun this festive period
Happy new year in advance
Give me a hug!
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Give me a hug!
*hugs*
Re: Imperfect Me...... by firstking01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
nah! None would. That's why insult is allowed
if u were/are really gud, i dnt tink there's need to bother abt dis issue...as they say, a clear concience fears no accusation....u woulda waited, wen daviyjones comes with his "top ten most humble romancelanders", u check if ur name is there...tanks.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lol
firstking01:
if u were/are really gud, i dnt tink there's need to bother abt dis issue...as they say, a clear concience fears no accusation....u woulda waited, wen daviyjones comes with his "top ten most humble romancelanders", u check if ur name is there...tanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Message For Nigerian Girls Who Think Big Yansh Is Everything (pic) / Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.