Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Imperfect Me...... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imperfect Me...... (11325 Views)

The Perfection In The Imperfect Us Has Triggered Me Seek Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imperfect Me...... by SINNZ(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. Now I have your medicine. Pucaxo is your medicine

Hahahahahahaha tongue tongue tongue
Remind the b!tch of the STD she's carrying. She'll flee from you.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
SINNZ:
Remind the b!tch of the STD she's carrying. She'll flee from you.
hahahahaha
Re: Imperfect Me...... by SINNZ(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha
She just dey share that her decomposing toto anyhow undecided. WTF
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
SINNZ:
She just dey share that her decomposing toto anyhow undecided. WTF
even if it was free, I'll pass cheesy cheesy
Re: Imperfect Me...... by SINNZ(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
That's the same shyt I told her last night. Can't even imagine the odour that reeks outta that hole embarassed ewww!!!
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
SINNZ:
That's the same shyt I told her last night. Can't even imagine the odour that reeks outta that hole embarassed ewww!!!
ewwwwwwww! I'm just gonna throw up. Make we end am Bros cry cry cry

How your side?
Re: Imperfect Me...... by SINNZ(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ewwwwwwww! I'm just gonna throw up. Make we end am Bros cry cry cry

How your side?

Here's the thread she opened to beg for treatment for it cause its "killing her". She quickly deleted it when I exposed her and deactivated her jollyjoy account and opened "Jolllyjoy". So she can continue spreading std's to the street rats she forks.

Awesome smiley, yours? grin

www.nairaland.com/2355480/chlamydia-
treatment
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Laveda(f): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy no be i,i no gree,
ndlers can frustrate one lifesad
Your dp looks blur..

Merry Xmas and a prosperous new in advance.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
SINNZ:

Here's the thread she opened to beg for treatment for it cause its "killing her". She quickly deleted it when I exposed her and deactivated her jollyjoy account and opened "Jolllyjoy". So she can continue spreading std's to the street rats she forks.

Awesome smiley, yours? grin

www.nairaland.com/2355480/chlamydia-
treatment
jeez! I notice the triple 'l' but wasn't sure if it's always been like that. Lol. Didn't actually know she deactivated. You na baddest ooo
Hahahaha lol

Mine wasn't bad. No much activities tho. Low key
Re: Imperfect Me...... by SINNZ(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
jeez! I notice the triple 'l' but wasn't sure if it's always been like that. Lol. Didn't actually know she deactivated. You na baddest ooo
Hahahaha lol

Mine wasn't bad. No much activities tho. Low key

LOL its not so noticeable. She deactivated cos her former account actually exposed her for the local champ she really is. I wonder how she copes with her decomposing cunnt! Coupled with that face that looks like watery pap grin

Mine has been great so far! Went on a lil trip back home, met a whole lot of new peeps and lasses wink
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
SINNZ:

LOL its not so noticeable. She deactivated cos her former account actually exposed her for the local champ she really is. I wonder how she copes with her decomposing cunnt! Coupled with that face that looks like watery pap grin

Mine has been great so far! Went on a lil trip back home, met a whole lot of new peeps and lasses wink

Hehehehe Na you go ruin the girl for here. Lol
Abeg just pardon her jare

Na you dey flex everywhere o. You be odogwu. Hehehe. No dey forget me for your kingdom o
Re: Imperfect Me...... by SINNZ(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Hehehehe Na you go ruin the girl for here. Lol
Abeg just pardon her jare

Na you dey flex everywhere o. You be odogwu. Hehehe. No dey forget me for your kingdom o

That ugly tub of lard ruined herself bro. Not me.

Baba na God oo, didn't even know It'll turn out like this. Any plans to visit naija soon?
Re: Imperfect Me...... by ipledge10(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2015
misspicy:

lol,since I met your moniker wink

okay jolllyjoy here it is

STFUAREYOUGOD is a cunning personality,a kind of person that shows you a side of him he wants you to see,he can be mean,he can be gentle,he can be lovable and he can be a player,he can be a ajebo and he can play the ajekpako part too.

basically I think he shows people the part of him,he wants them to see.
He is very cunning I most admit(he knows what I mean) wink
I don't know the his other side...but I know his gentle man side grin
Re: Imperfect Me...... by peeparty(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
you pass dat a lie bros lol
STFUareyouGod:
omo geh class abeg e get some dirty gehs wey you dey follow the shine tit for hia mesef i shock.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
peeparty:
you pass dat a lie bros lolomo geh class abeg e get some dirty gehs wey you dey follow the shine tit for hia mesef i shock.
Bros all my own no pass to just follow chat for here and move on o. Nothing serious join o. I'm free like that

How you? Hope you loving the festive season?
Re: Imperfect Me...... by peeparty(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Bros all my own no pass to just follow chat for here and move on o. Nothing serious join o. I'm free like that

How you? Hope you loving the festive season?
hmmmmm brodaly even @that e suppose be on code,altho me sabi dem for bakyard buh i knw fit come the fall my hand for hia base on chating hia.....

omo festive period gberus for me oo,bios just corner @gunpoint collect my phone so na maleh phone me the use type now,very soon she go come collect am sef.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
peeparty:
hmmmmm brodaly even @that e suppose be on code,altho me sabi dem for bakyard buh i knw fit come the fall my hand for hia base on chating hia.....

omo festive period gberus for me oo,bios just corner @gunpoint collect my phone so na maleh phone me the use type now,very soon she go come collect am sef.
well I understand you sha. I'll try to be more rigid and hostile

Eyaaaah. Sorry about that o. I been notice say you scarce sef. But all the same, King house wey born, na better beauty and glory dey road o. Lol
Re: Imperfect Me...... by peeparty(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
hahahahahahhahaha chief as an elder stateman you are recomended, as high cheif for this proverbs...
STFUareyouGod:
well I understand you sha. I'll try to be more rigid and hostile

Eyaaaah. Sorry about that o. I been notice say you scarce sef. But all the same, King house wey born, na better beauty and glory dey road o. Lol

the council of elder will see to that.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by humanbeing4th: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
As the year is about to end, I'll like to know your opinion of me (good, bad, even insult is allowed)

Hope y'all had fun today? Happy new year in advance

u are mad, crazy, senseless, jobless, woman wraper, with no level of dignity at all
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
humanbeing4th:
u are mad, crazy, senseless, jobless, woman wraper, with no level of dignity at all
cheesy grin cheesy noted
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Make it fast bruv. Abi you dey wait the android blackberry?
peeparty:
hahahahahahhahaha chief as an elder stateman you are recomended, as high cheif for this proverbs...

the council of elder will see to that.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by humanbeing4th: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Well, this is my first and only acct wink wink
thuder fire u, jacksparrow u dey lie say dis na ur 1st account? chai! even lai mohammed be leaner anywhere u dey
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
humanbeing4th:
thuder fire u, jacksparrow u dey lie say dis na ur 1st account? chai! even lai mohammed be leaner anywhere u dey
weed or baking soda? Which one you on?
Re: Imperfect Me...... by humanbeing4th: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:

mind ur puff puff business and dont make the girl commit sucide with d rate u are abusing her.
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
humanbeing4th:
mind ur puff puff business and dont make the girl commit sucide with d rate u are abusing her.
get out of my thread and don't derail the beautiful thread

You dropped your opinion already, so what else you waiting for?
Re: Imperfect Me...... by humanbeing4th: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
get out of my thread and don't derail the beautiful thread

You dropped your opinion already, so what else you waiting for?
Abi ori eleyi yi ni, sey na me u dey reply like dat? dis kids of nowadays self because mtn dey give dem free 10mb dem no dey give respect to elders again
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
humanbeing4th:
Abi ori eleyi yi ni, sey na me u dey reply like dat? dis kids of nowadays self because mtn dey give dem free 10mb dem no dey give respect to elders again
ode

Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
As the year is about to end, I'll like to know your opinion of me (good, bad, even insult is allowed)

Motherfu3ker, that's what you are.
Same 2 u
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
Motherfu3ker, that's what you are.
Same 2 u
Tell me what you want. Why you keep stalking?
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2016
misspicy:

boda ko fa ko mo? se ehi? undecided

lol,woman taking jab at another woman? amazed much shocked even with their many sins,some people gat no shame embarassed
isss aa lieee! omg! U speak Okun?? R u shhitting meee? Antim kiweh she ooooo. Omg
Re: Imperfect Me...... by misspicy(f): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
isss aa lieee! omg! U speak Okun?? R u shhitting meee? Antim kiweh she ooooo. Omg
shocked lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed

lmao cheesygrincheesygrin
mero fo nkan oro ti tan la runm cheesygrin
Re: Imperfect Me...... by Johnnoah1st: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

u have no sense, stupiid, mad, foolish, insane, crazy, idiot, slowpoke,

happy new year to u though!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / Share Your First Time Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.