Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (44208 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2015
amtaken:
Whenever she brings her friends, be overly friendly with them (but not flirty) and pay them more attention than you do to her.

After that, always ask her not to forget to come with her friends, especially the prettiest (mention her name to her).

Ask her to ask her friends the kind of body lotion they use so that she too can use it to polish her own skin.

Invite them all out and act like the prettiest among them is your partner

After all these, if she really loves and values you she will never let you meet her friends again, she will never bring them to your house again but don't devour her when she visits you alone, mbok!

u and ibibio
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Goldenrock55: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Lolz guy chill and be wise. Next time she visit with friends,just don't even give them water to drink. Ingage in just chat after which they will go. Stop spending for them guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Treash(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
My broda. pls painfully leave her. Any lady who is prone to anger at slight provocation is not fit for a relationship, no matter the love. Ok? It is well. My former girl was easily upset yet so I gat leave her, after 5 years relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Coolgent(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmm she mayb lesbian bt i mayb wrong. May suggest is...
Run away from her or else u wil regret it later
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by sweatlana: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2015
She want to chop ur money at the same time does not want u to touch her. Simple
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by pagorino(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2015
undecided ur practicing d act of magaing...u don turn maga. she go ruin u finish b4 u gv ur self brain..tell am d koko say she should cum without her friends. abi u b maye ..lols
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Brightology2:
Women taking sides since God knows when.
uhm the second poster I quoted was on the op's 'side' and they're female.And I'm not taking sides but trying to help the op and his lady.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by zicoraads: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris...I think you gave her the impression that sex is all you want. I am surprised at all the pieces of advice on the first page, even the ladies.

First of all, have you taken her out? A nice and cozy hangout joint. Why the rush to come to your house? I think the girl deserves a medal. She is a gem. If not for anything, for the fact that she is sensible enough to come with a lot of 'protection'.

Cynthia a few years ago taught a lot of girls lessons. Unfortunately, some are still foolish.

I pray she never picks your call since it seems that is all you ever wanted from her, sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by lordmagic(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Recieve sense in Jesus Name!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Hamster143(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Guy nor 2 reason her mata 2mch, jst do according ds collect her frnd no... so try play away coded ul c wt will hapen
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Stop calling her. You are a maga to her. Stop being Mr. Ode (no offence).
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by damola57: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Why do u need to stress ur self. Anytime you are expecting her, u too should get 2 or 3 of your men ready to break them up when they come. It is all a game.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by fotadmowmend(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
She no want make you rape her ni

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by zicoraads: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
QueenValerie:
uhm the second poster I quoted was on the op's 'side' and there female.And I'm not taking sides but trying to help the op and his lady.
Why not? Take sides! I have taken sides...I have taken the girl's side. She is wise and matured.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by donshaddow(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Mmm! Eleyi gidi gan ( dis one na strong tin).
God pls bless me too ooo... If I ask for one tin, abeg, make u giv me more!
Amen!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by odogwueast: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
This story dey make me laugh. the through be say stop to call her if she love u she will come back to you. for her to visit you along with her friends always. which means she does won't to do anything with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by medeay(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
happyjuliet:
Op u are nag mugu 1 cheesy give me ur house address mk we complete 4, and happy New in advance
you can come to ma house with your other friends to come watch TV
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
OP, you don't need a prophet to tell you that the lady is not really into you. She doesn't truth you that much, hence, bringing her friends as guards
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by matrix199(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
So you don't have friends or what? She brings her friends, you invite urs as well. They'll help you keep them company, and later take them out of the house when u're ready to carry out VE on ur girl.

How old are you by the way?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I don't know what sort of advice u looking for o. This is a very simple issue. Be stern with her! Tell her u don't want her friends coming along with her, coz u've got no business with them. What does she hope to achieve with that, anyway? If she insists on still bringing them all the time, then I advise u break up with her. She doesn't love u enough and doesn't care about spending quality time with u alone.

If she's a new gf, as u say, then she should be very much concerned about building the relationship and getting to know each other better on some deep levels. Except she's simply not interested in u or a relationship with u.

I'm simply wondering what sort of friends follow a girl to her bf's house every time. They must be very silly!
No need for long stories,d girl doesn't want Sex to happen!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
zicoraads:

Why not? Take sides! I have taken sides...I have taken the girl's side. She is wise and matured.
There's no need to.They're not at war with each other,they just need to talk and come to a understanding.No need to roll battle.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by giwafiz: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
I ni fit laugh ooo... The bae be like
Friends, letz go to suck diz mugun dry again...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by danidee10(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
The signs are clear she no want may u straff am na or try to touch her...she's not comfortable around u yet don't tell her cuz u can't force the feeling....if it's continues 3 more times....move on cuz no matter how fine she is....girls dey wey fine pass am.....simple

Or u be capital letter MAGA MUGU. MONI SPENDER grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

Please Nairalanders, what should I do?

Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?
very simple, just invite ur friends over too to share dem one by one..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Whenever she comes, tell her u aint around...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Elinob(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

bobo u are a guy not a kid so make use of ur number six don't allow dem 2 use ur brand.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

Yeah... Stupidity has taken over you....
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by harry509: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

lolz.... Nigerian's Rr so 4uni I don't know y. So... Bcus of her pretty and on d oda hand she cumn 2 ur hood wit her friends 2 also see ur pretty too kiss hmmmmM! I tink STUP.DITY has taken ova. Well if I wia u wenever she cum's again wit oda of her friends try n collect their fone numba's and do d needful.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Richy4(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
But this is just a minor issue... any times she says she is coming, get four of your male friends ready just in case. If they are 3, one of your male friend will excuse himself saying he has some errand or something to do. the others will engage each of the girls......

Also, whenever you feel like going to her place, take 3 friends of yours.... two can really play the game....stop acting like a kid. if you feel you are matured to have a girl friend I think you should be matured to play some games on it.....I do not see where the problem was......

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by dljbd1(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2015
brunofarad:
Bros
What do u want us to tell u now ?

She definitely does not want u to .... U know na

But be smart.
Next time she comes with 3 of her friends make sure u are very sweet and friendly to her friends, then make sure u get their numbers even if u won't call them.

In other news

Shout out to those who never believed in us

LOOK WHERE WE ARE

2016 sighted

MORE BLESSINGS

BROS
Next time she will not allow those girls to near your house grin

Come back and give us ur testimony

Lolzzzzzz... This is jst the perfect thing to do. OP, kindly ignore every other comment and do just this one. I'm sure this will be your best decision this year 2015 or 2016...which ever year you pick it's your choice. Lolzzzzzz
I love this guy! angry grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Worksunlimited: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.no

Stupidity has taken over you undecided.. I have never heard a fisherman complain of catching many fishes with one cast of his net.. You are the first!

U asked for one babe, God blessed u with 3 extra.. And u still managed to chase all the four away.. angry

To dash u guyman sense dey hungry me... angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by obynaDmob(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Yes, stupidity has taken over you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.