Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (44206 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Kenzybaba(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2015
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.
and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

Please Nairalanders, what should I do?

Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?[/quote]My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.

Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?[/quote]
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?[/quote]

your name go soon change to GOLD
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by tellwisdom: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Foolish boi..He even give himself diamond..U wey suppose dey bear copper sad
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by AleAirHub(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?
This one Na 3 chance... indeed she has successful minister madness or stupidity into you.....
Guy run for your life
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by derolemode(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

STUPID
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by slap1(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2015
The way people love these days is mighty interesting.

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by AfroKnight: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Gbam! End of discussion!

amtaken:
Whenever she brings her friends, be overly friendly with them (but not flirty) and pay them more attention than you do to her.

After that, always ask her not to forget to come with her friends, especially the prettiest (mention her name to her).

Ask her to ask her friends the kind of body lotion they use so that she too can use it to polish her own skin.

Invite them all out and act like the prettiest among them is your partner

After all these, if she really loves and values you she will never let you meet her friends again, she will never bring them to your house again but don't devour her when she visits you alone, mbok!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by craix(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Bros leave that girl she wants one only for ur money
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by cooljerry(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Op,dat ur new girlfriend is an End time Girlfriend....she dnt realise u need some private times for ourselves..she's just creating a space for cheating..hope u dnt start to fall for her friends instead...be smart
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by eltweezy90(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Just like these folks above have said,make sure to collect the number and contact address of these her friends. From there she go package herself well, cos she go understand say if she fumble, you go strike those her girlfriends from all angles like it's Ronaldinho
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nicepoker(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Extend ur generosity to her friends.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by ElFenomeno1: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2015
feldido:
How old is she?
Only babies does that.

Only babies do that not does that
Daft cu nt
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Kassidy90(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2015
next time u invite her make sure two of ur own friends ar around too..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Ryda(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

So u are telling me u cnt smooch her in front of her friends
infact i'll play naughty with her friends also make we see who mumu pass

guy dont dull o na 2016 i dey look for front so
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Ryda(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Only babies do that not does that Daft cu nt

Haba!
must u add insult to d correction
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Rakishtony: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2015
He's in love with a baby, abeg stop that child abuse.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by babysophie(f): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Define d relationship wif her, n discuss if u wnt sex soon. If u dnt want sex den d presence of her friends shldnt bother u,bt if u want to sex her den u cn do dt evn wif her friends. Dre was a tym my friend took m to a guy's house because she doesn't want sex,bt lo n behold,d guy brought out her breast in presence n started sucking n smooching her. I jst got up n walked out cos he wld v fuckd her in my presence.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Guru has spoken
brunofarad:
Bros
What do u want us to tell u now ?

She definitely does not want u to .... U know na

But be smart.
Next time she comes with 3 of her friends make sure u are very sweet and friendly to her friends, then make sure u get their numbers even if u won't call them.

In other news

Shout out to those who never believed in us

LOOK WHERE WE ARE

2016 sighted

MORE BLESSINGS

BROS
Next time she will not allow those girls to near your house grin

Come back and give us ur testimony
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Skmoda360(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

is your dad a geologist? Why would he named you 'diamond' just kidding..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by tk4rd: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

You are partly the cause. You are still treat her so special in front of her friends even when she came to your house with them.
See, you can only treat her special the first few times she did that, after which you start getting very familiar with those friends, hug them in her presence if you can, and call them with their sweet pet names.
Even sef, if you think that any of her friends is beautiful, just tell her clearly that her friend is soo beautiful., that you would like to be seeing her often and possibly get to know her better.. She will catch the warning in ur words
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by NemzySeries(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2015
Worksunlimited:

No blame the babe! Na Op no know wetin to do.. Wetin concern agbero with overload..?

Out of the 3 extra, at least one go don cut eye for op.. Which would have been great, had the op not chased dem all away..

This kind tym wey the main babe dey do shakara.. Op for don call that other one to fill
up the void the main babe leave for the tym been..
U must b a bad sniper
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Richy4(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2015
QueenValerie:
What you're suggesting for the Op to do is silly and a bit funny,but everything but mature.

Please how was my suggestion silly? I guess you are a woman and you understand the stup!d games you ladies play. The op was trying to have a one on one discussion with someone he claimed to be the girl friend.... If she doesn't want to visit him in his place, Don't you think it would have been wise to tell him that.... so they can organise a neutral meeting point...But what did she do, she invites crowd just for the young man to spend money he did not budget for.....

Don't you think she was playing a game? do you have a better matured approach to what the op wanted? you can simply say it instead of seeing mine as silly without giving a decent solution. Oh!!!! I do not want you to quote me again please. have a good day
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by LoveJesus87(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2015
brunofarad:
Bros
What do u want us to tell u now ?

She definitely does not want u to .... U know na

But be smart.
Next time she comes with 3 of her friends make sure u are very sweet and friendly to her friends, then make sure u get their numbers even if u won't call them.

In other news

Shout out to those who never believed in us

LOOK WHERE WE ARE

2016 sighted

MORE BLESSINGS

BROS
Next time she will not allow those girls to near your house grin

Come back and give us ur testimony
hahahahahahahahahahaha sharp guy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Opiosko: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

U are being used bro and u are not being smart. I would be screwing att those bitches if i were u (in my backslided days)
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Richy4:

Please how was my suggestion silly? I guess you are a woman and you understand the stup!d games you ladies play. The op was trying to have a one on one discussion with someone he claimed to be the girl friend.... If she doesn't want to visit him in his place, Don't you think it would have been wise to tell him that.... so they can organise a neutral meeting point...But what did she do, she invites crowd just for the young man to spend money he did not budget for.....

Don't you think she was playing a game? do you have a better matured approach to what the op wanted? you can simply say it instead of seeing mine as silly without giving a decent solution. Oh!!!! I do not want you to quote me again please. have a good day
I didn't call you silly just your suggestion.Why are you so upset but I want to make peace so see what I have for you below. I know you told me not to quote you but I wanted to say my solution is on the 1st and 3rd page go look at it ,if you want to.And if you really want me to tell you why it's not mature I'll post to you again,only if you want though.
Will you accept this delicious peace cupcake Richy4 ?

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by jbichene(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2015
When next comes with three of her frnds invite three of your's too, the ones girls can't resist ,by then it will be one on one or the girls will become uncomfortable and not come back again
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by dollarathe(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

when next she's coming, invite 2 or 3 of your friends , so that you won't feel bored and alone with them. Just let her earn your trust...that's all
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by jeremioluwaseyi: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
All I need is advice o....I love the girl like madt...

When I say I will not call her again, until my hands go carry the phone dial her number I no go know, na when she no pick the calls na it I go sabi body again know say I don f.uck up...
That's the mistake you are making bro. You need some schooling in regards.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
It's very simple ..next time when she is coming her friends, also invite ur friends over ..the equal number she is bringing, ask ur friends to distract the rest ...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Opiosko: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2015
tk4rd:
You are partly the cause. You are still treat her so special in front of her friends even when she came to your house with them.
See, you can only treat her special the first few times she did that, after which you start getting very familiar with those friends, hug them in her presence if you can, and call them with their sweet pet names.
Even sef, if you think that any of her friends is beautiful, just tell her clearly that her friend is soo beautiful., that you would like to be seeing her often and possibly get to know her better.. She will catch the warning in ur words
U try but u need to wisen up small. Those girls will see these acts for what it is, an attempt to make them jealous. Op should just pretend he does not know what's going on, collects all their contacts and starts seeing em one by one secretly. I bet u he will be screwing at least 2 of those bitches in 3 weeks time. Those hoes ain't loyal even to themselves.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by aniblue(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2015
OP, the solution to this issue is "Communication".

This relationship as you said is new and what you need to assure her is "Trust" talk to your lady and give her the reason to trust you that you're after her heart and not primarily her body. Maybe her action is as a result of what she experienced in her past relationship.
Instead of mounting pressure on her, prove to her that you are a gentleman that truly loves her and every other thing shall be added unto thee.
By the time she start coming alone with barrels of affection, you'l be gasping, be patient.

#team_gentlemen.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No need for long stories, d girl doesn't want Sex to happen!
Gbaaaaaam !!!

Bros, may God bless you in abundance cool
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by sben2308(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

Sincerely u might b in Luv but to me its obvious stupidity is taking over u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.