Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (44220 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by creepsyme(f): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

Please Nairalanders, what should I do?

Am I in love? Or has STUPIDITY taken over ME?
ignore her for some days her senses will return.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Evidence1000(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Bros, u have answered your question yourself by your last statement.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by hereiam: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2015
happyjuliet:
Op u are nag mugu 1 cheesy give me ur house address mk we complete 4, and happy New in advance
omo your moniker.gather muscle oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by NemzySeries(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2015
stewpidity has not only taken ova u but it has actually overwhelmed ur woman as well.....so shez advertising u like indomie to her fwends......she wen nxt shw cums wit her chain of prayer warriors & special advicers I shd also mobilize fresh guys as well dat wud counter her entourage to dat u guys wud b reserved 4 each orda but on a crious note u sef av bin highly mumunified by dat small gal Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by deathmen12: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2015
pussygotlips:

3 wetin ? You no try at all,
as kwanji dey hammer pesin anyhow for this harmmatan period.
hahahaha. waitn u want mak i tel d guy na...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by onyowo(f): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
stupidity:
Yes, I have taken over you.
I now own you.
. Loooolllllll...best comment of the year.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by brunofarad(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
winkI love u too my guy
Merry xmass grin
Everything on me

dljbd1:

Lolzzzzzz... This is jst the perfect thing to do. OP, kindly ignore every other comment and do just this one. I'm sure this will be your best decision this year 2015 or 2016...which ever year you pick it's your choice. Lolzzzzzz
I love this guy! angry grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No need for long stories,d girl doesn't want Sex to happen!

That's a very immature way to go about it. How long could she possibly continue scheming? Except she's scared of being raped, I don't see how that should be an issue. If she doesn't want Sex, fine.. She should make it known clearly.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2015
Richy4:
But this is just a minor issue... any times she says she is coming, get four of your male friends ready just in case. If they are 3, one of your male friend will excuse himself saying he has some errand or something to do. the others will engage each of the girls......

Also, whenever you feel like going to her place, take 3 friends of yours.... two can really play the game....stop acting like a kid. if you feel you are matured to have a girl friend I think you should be matured to play some games on it.....I do not see where the problem was......
What you're suggesting for the Op to do is silly and a bit funny,but everything but mature.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Bigjagga(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2015
deathmen12:
hahahaha. u done enter one chance... jst be patient with her 4 like 3yrs she wil start coming to ur house alne.

LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
When next she came visiting with her friends, hala your guys for an orgy party make sure enough drinks de board.
Do this and thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by ijustdey: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
My name is Diamond, and I just had a new girl friend after breaking up with a very loving girl(my X.).

But the problem I have with this my new girl is that every time she comes visiting,she comes with two to three of her friends and this is so annoying.

Minus spending a lot of money to entertain the four of them,I dnt get any intimacy with my girl because of the presence of her friends..although the girl is very pretty..

When I asked her why she brings her friends to my house in all her visits, she told me that she wants them to see how handsome I am..when I told her that her reasons are ridiculous, she grew angry, and I love this girl...and she is not picking my calls for two days now.

the later have taken over you....... I don't know why you left your former gf so I will know if its kamar taken over your situation
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Worksunlimited: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015
NemzySeries:
stewpidity has not only taken ova u but it has actually overwhelmed ur woman as well.....so shez advertising u like indomie to her fwends......she wen nxt shw cums wit her chain of prayer warriors & special advicers I shd also mobilize fresh guys as well dat wud counter her entourage to dat u guys wud b reserved 4 each orda but on a crious note u sef av bin highly mumunified by dat small gal Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

No blame the babe! Na Op no know wetin to do.. Wetin concern agbero with overload..?

Out of the 3 extra, at least one go don cut eye for op.. Which would have been great, had the op not chased dem all away..

This kind tym wey the main babe dey do shakara.. Op for don call that other one to fill up the void the main babe leave for the tym been..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Donpressman(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015
next time gist with them but don't entertain them grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by deebrain(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Please leave this new girl.

I can see evil awaiting you.

Selah
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Trunaijian: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Bro. You are on a group chat!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

You are acting too desperate for her, as long as you keep doing that she will keep taking advantage of you.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Olaoluwa66(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Sorry Bro I feel your pain. You are on a long thing. Free her if she doesn't change, she obviously doesn't really like or respect you. and You would still chase her because you want her to change. Sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin
stupidity:
I now own you.
grin
stupidity:
I now own you.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by mitchyy(f): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Its mostly kids that will offer you advice here going by the comments i've been reading.
Your girl has sensed you might want to get intimate with her, hence the reason she doesn't come alone. She doesn't want to be lured into having sex.
If you assure her none of this will happen, she might stop coming with friends. There is no harm in discussing a matter together maturely, rather than towing the lane of "break up with her", "don't call her", "chase her friends".

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by hmuhammad(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Guy why won't you invite 2 to 3 of your male friends whenever such thing happens? Make all of una just de Bleep inside the room.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Hibiscuss(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
STUPIDITY has taken over ME.

You said it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by SUCRE007: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

I will sing one song for you

"Stupidity has taken over me"

You can sing that song to ursef
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2015
mitchyy:
Its mostly kids that will offer you advice here going by the comments i've been reading.
Your girl has sensed you might want to get intimate with her, hence the reason she doesn't come alone. She doesn't want to be lured into having sex.
If you assure her none of this will happen, she might stop coming with friends. There is no harm in discussing a matter together naturedly, rather than towing the lane of "break up with her", "don't call her", "chase her friends".
This exactly,this is what I've been saying.Listen to this one Op not the guys above or bellow.You want to keep your lady don't you?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by bashydemy(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:
All I need is advice o....I love the girl like madt...

When I say I will not call her again, until my hands go carry the phone dial her number I no go know, na when she no pick the calls na it I go sabi body again know say I don f.uck up...
The first person to comment answer your question already, Try to invite her and if she come with her friends play with them, joke with them, Hug and peck them, Collect their contacts.. BBM, number etc.. and see her reaction... Try to call her friends when ever you know she's with them, Even if na me i go send the prettiest among her friend recharge card and keep calling her.. If she truly love you then you will know..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by tamquezee(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Don't u sense it that they work in the same place? I guess u might wanna ask me what type of work shabi? Tell us where u meet this girl then I will tell u where they work. My advice: be more careful
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by chachanga: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2015
We are in a conspicuously Holy Season

I would have adviced you to start "KNACKING" any 2 of of dem in any random order.

She would get d message.
It worked for some guy I know like dat.

BUt in d spirit of Xmas

Try and reason with her
Stop scheduling meets/datesdates at ur crib
Stop looking some damn hungry like an hungry dog salivating at d sight of some prime steak each time you're looking at her ($he's seeing it in ur stares man, that "The Force is Strong with your konji".
Dial down on all physical contacts and keep it light and casual sef
Don't be in a hurry to spend (why shalt thou Magarize thyself)
Turn the tables ( use the same friends against by getting very friendly with them); very soon, she'll be the one itching for privacy and switching off her yeye autopilot firewall

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by xtervaganza(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
I hate reading stoopid topics like this from guys.

Tell her on phone or thru chat you have no problem with her bringing her friends. Let her know when next she's coming her friends will have to excuse you two to go fxck.

And when you're done with the kpanshing, tell one of her friends she looks familiar and ask for her number.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by Koolface4u: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
U r on a long thing! Beware of friend zoning
Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by kunzaar83(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
She doesn't love you, but I advice u take 1. Out of her friends and start wooing instead
Diamonddris:

Re: My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! by raphroye: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Diamonddris:

next time just collect her friends numbers and make sure u flirt with them, in fact, she no go bring dem com ya place again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.