Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Am I Being Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Wicked (698 Views)

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? / Am I Being Wicked? / Am I Being Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Wicked by Phero(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2015
There is this gal I saw at a club then I collected her number and followed her up den I asked her out on a date and she says she wanna take her sister along.I don vex so I called my guy because they are planning to maga me so my guy would follow me and we will make dem order plenty things then leave.I want to teach her not to be covetous.Buh my guys are saying am being wicked dat I should cancel d date instead.
Re: Am I Being Wicked by talktonase(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Cunning man die cunning man buryam!
Re: Am I Being Wicked by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
why are you asking us? undecided

feeling guilty already
Re: Am I Being Wicked by obiorathesubtle: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Na normal thing.. Your guy na poo-sie.. Find another person to follow you.
Re: Am I Being Wicked by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Phero:
There is this gal I saw at a club then I collected her number and followed her up den I asked her out on a date and she says she wanna take her sister along.I don vex so I called my guy because they are planning to maga me so my guy would follow me and we will make dem order plenty things then leave.I want to teach her not to be covetous.Buh my guys are saying am being wicked dat I should cancel d date instead.
tagging her sister along doesnt mean she want to maga you.she even seek for your permission,she probably want to play safe.

Kindly cancel the date if you arent capable.thank you.
Re: Am I Being Wicked by magabounce(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Na normal thing.. Your guy na pussie.. Find another person to follow you.
Lmao!!!! Dude didn't know pvssy was a censored word on Nl...
Re: Am I Being Wicked by RexKexMilann: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Dude, The "Sense" in Your "Less" is Absent.

What I Mean Is That You are "Senseless"undecided.
Re: Am I Being Wicked by obiorathesubtle: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2015
magabounce:

Lmao!!!! Dude didn't know pvssy was a censored word on Nl...
yea.. I just signed up today.. Didn't know.
Re: Am I Being Wicked by loomer: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Na how much u wan spend wey u dey say she wan maga you?.
Re: Am I Being Wicked by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Yes you are Wicked! angry

Girls go out with their sis or frnd most times on their first date not to maga you but because of either shyness or insecurity.

Receive sense my brother!
Thank God for Debit card sad
Re: Am I Being Wicked by dolarland(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Phero:
U dey find woman and u no won spend... You are on a long thing
Re: Am I Being Wicked by Phero(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
Why she go wan carry her sister along nobi say she dey come my house it's a public place and she don talk say I go flex her una con dey talk say I senseless abeg park well joor!!!
Re: Am I Being Wicked by firstking01(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
tagging her sister along doesnt mean she want to maga you.she even seek for your permission,she probably want to play safe.

Kindly cancel the date if you arent capable.thank you.
u took these words ryt owta ma lips...op, follow dis advice...bt dnt call of d date...just mk sure u be in possession of everytin, if u undastand wat i mean.
Re: Am I Being Wicked by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2015
Phero:

Dude!

You realize it's not easy for most people, meeting up total strangers?

(1) (Reply)

Lolz Funny Photo Checkout / Genevieve To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako / When A Rich Man Wants Your Babe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.