Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? (7110 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
yemoxyl:
When he's not on drugs undecided
Wetin dem want press for your own sef

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by EmmySparky(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. I remember when I did that..

One day when I was coming back from church in 1992.
choi bros u don old o...in 1992 u don mature to know the relevance of breast...wow
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I will give him a tit for tat.

Whatever happen later is personalwink
really personal grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
blublahd:
You still don't undecided
Lol. This one went to check out my boobs in my dp. But yea, I still don't.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:

You know how our hormones can be all ova the place during puberty. Guess he wanted to know how it felt like, too bad he didn't time it well. grin grin

Choi! He didn't time it was, u said? Lol. Imagine that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
na wa ooo for some guys i swear.I still rememba vividly something that happened to me while I was in S.S.3.I was traveling back to skul when I noticed that someone was touching my boobs.buh immediately I look to see who d person was8 I noticed it was d guy who was sitting beside me.even afta I noticed and warned him he stil continued till I brought out my nail cutter to wound him that was wen it stopped.I couldn't shout cos my junior schoolmates were inside d bus thus they will use me for amebo if they find out.funny enough immediately d car stopped the guy used speed and left cos I wanted to confront him when d bus stopped.again for those saying is only small boys abeg d guy in question then shld be in his late 20's or early 30's.so perverts are everywhere not minding their age.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by odaniel1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
pursue em...catch him..nd prrss hiss Dicck

I seee....so ya Hot eh?
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by odaniel1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:
go after him, press his ballz and run away too....cheesytongue

I must locate you to press my luck!
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by daamazing(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. This one went to check out my boobs in my dp. But yea, I still don't.
most civil comment in this thread!
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Monalisa185(f): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
odaniel1:

I must locate you to press my luck!
hehehehe.. please do locate me, your thunder awaits you...tongue
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Monalisa185(f): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
harristo:

Pressing of boobs and pressing of d1cks are sexual harassment, but pressing of balls is an entirely different thing. Guys don't joke with their balls - their entire future is in it. You fit wake up for hospital if you rough handle that thing

I just dey look you

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Is it wise to run after him and maybe give him a slap or let him go?

Ode!
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by odaniel1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe.. please do locate me, your thunder awaits you...tongue
We have lightening arrestors installed in our shorts..
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Mekyno(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Is it wise to run after him and maybe give him a slap or let him go?
hi, will u run after a mad man dat picks ur clothes/towel and runs away while u are taking ur bath?....lol
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by yinkeys(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Give a running person a slap undecided

okay ........

its better to just let go
Decent babe.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Kposkila: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2015

You like it? wink

Yea, so cute
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by divineRx(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
I will go after him nd slap d hell out of him
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Kposkila: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2016

You like it? wink
Yea bae!
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Victoronah1: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
E

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Instagram Love Story (pictures Added) / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. / My Experience In A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.