Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? (7071 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Is it wise to run after him and maybe give him a slap or let him go?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol....I don't keep mad boys.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by obiorathesubtle: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Lol.. I remember when I did that..

One day when I was coming back from church in 1992.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by flawlesRebirth(f): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2015
pursue em...catch him..nd prrss hiss Dicck

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by DoubleChief22(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
.you are fine oo
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
what do you mean by keep mad boys? Who keeps mad boys?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by dolarland(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
No need for slap. Press his pirick and run with him
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Make sure a bayonet is kept inside your shirt so that when next he does that, you stab his hand.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2015
What, is he 13?

That sounds like such a ridiculous situation that I don't even know what I'd do.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2015
I will give him a tit for tat.

Whatever happen later is personalwink
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
that is wat he wants! cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Give a running person a slap undecided

okay ........

its better to just let go
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by bukas15(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
ok na. tempted to press dos ur boobs,
den wait for ur slap
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by greatcrown: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2015
How you dress, is the way you will be addressed!
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by donholy28(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Rain curses on him and let it go...if u chase him,he will let u catch him and while ur beating him...he go turn ur boobs to PS2

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by vizkiz: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
donholy28:
Rain curses on him and let it go...if u chase him,he will let u catch him and while ur beating him...he go turn ur boobs to PS2

in fact I will deliberately let her catch me grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Jazzlite: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
not when pressed wickedly and twisted like a well fetcher

Cutehector:
that is wat he wants! cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by primcy(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

please explain
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Cutehector(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Jazzlite:
not when pressed wickedly and twisted like a well fetcher

he presses hers again like a well fetcher...
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Jazzlite: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015
if its my sis... sorry will be your name that day...

vizkiz:

in fact I will deliberately let her catch me grin
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Jazzlite: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
he presses hers again like a well fetcher...

when his balls are summarised into the pressing equation... a goat will be better than him
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by fhelihx(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
Lmao.what if reverse is the case..not intentional and he didn't run but replied with 'sorry.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by sayyid(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
wat of if after he presses it he stays?
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Mafking(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2015
DoubleChief22:
.you are fine oo

this one fine?? i didn't even see her face,for the load she carry 4 front has covered the face....guess that's what u saw too...
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Mafking(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

*smiles* i cant 4get what later happened that day i slapped your b*obs
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2015
sayyid:

wat of if after he presses it he stays?
that's better cos I will easily give him a dirty slap due to provocation.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by foladaraawe(f): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
smiley imagination is better than experiencing
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
fhelihx:

Lmao.what if reverse is the case..not intentional and he didn't run but replied with 'sorry.
.NA HIM LUCK NA
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by smsshola(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
flawlesRebirth:

If na guy wey fit beat nko?
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by bknight: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Harbosede02:

The sane ones are the mad ones
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin after pressing the boobs i won't run, if i recieve slap i will press again, recieve another slap I will keep on pressing till i finally rape her and then run away grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by skondo09(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Some of my female friends once gist me of such experience from some yaro boy.... they will definitely run to a tight corner, if she chase them, then the whole show will be completed with their knives in their hands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs On Instagram / Slay Queen At It Again (pics) / Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.