Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? (7097 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Run ke after boob, i will pretend eventhough if it's intentional but that was when i was small i did dat
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by DoubleChief22(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mafking:

this one fine?? i didn't even see her face,for the load she carry 4 front has covered the face....guess that's what u saw too...
.hahaha...u no serious
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Is it wise to run after him and maybe give him a slap or let him go?
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Monalisa185(f): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
go after him, press his ballz and run away too....cheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:
Lol. That's funny and crazy.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Monalisa185(f): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
DeeTus:
Lol. That's funny and crazy.
lol, its called '2 can play' cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol, its called '2 can play' cheesy
lol, yea it's. U r damn funny. It's a game in which 'two can play'. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by fhelihx(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.NA HIM LUCK NA
Lols..
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
wink

Wah would u do if i did? wink
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Kposkila: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
What, is he 13?

That sounds like such a ridiculous situation that I don't even know what I'd do.

I keep coming to ur profile pix,
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kposkila:

I keep coming to ur profile pix,

You like it? wink
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Wah would u do if i did? wink
that's why I created the topic, I need to know what I wil do
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
that's why I created the topic, I need to know what I wil do

Can we just practicalise this? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Can we just practicalise this? grin
I may hurt u bad, are u ready?
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
I may hurt u bad, are u ready?

I would take my chances. grin

Send me the address. wink

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:

I would take my chances. grin

Send me the address. wink

check your inbox grin
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
check your inbox grin

Awaiting the mail. grin

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by harristo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Monalisa185:

Pressing of boobs and pressing of d1cks are sexual harassment, but pressing of balls is an entirely different thing. Guys don't joke with their balls - their entire future is in it. You fit wake up for hospital if you rough handle that thing
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Awaiting the mail. grin

Singing
Some have eyes but cannot see
Some can see but have no eyes...

cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:

Singing
Some have eyes but cannot see
Some can see but have no eyes...

cheesy

U dey carry me play abi? Weldone. cry
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by jrerico1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
pursue em...catch him..nd prrss hiss Dicck
you want to kill him?
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by yemoxyl(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
When he's not on drugs undecided
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:

U dey carry me play abi? Weldone. cry
u really want to press my bwest?
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sth of such happened to me when I was younger. Mum was there with me... She quickly grabbed him and gave him a very resounding slap on the face. A guy who had seen what happened slapped him, too.. On the ears... And the buffoon started crying.

I was in shock that day, though. I was about 15,then. Personally, I don't know what I'd have done. It's never happened again.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
lifeisabitch:
u really want to press my bwest?

Yes cry
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Sth of such happened to me when I was younger. Mum was there with me... She quickly grabbed him and gave him a very resounding slap on the face. A guy who had seen what happened slapped him, too.. On the ears... And the buffoon started crying.

I was in shock that day, though. I was about 15,then. Personally, I don't know what I'd have done. It's never happened again.

Buhqhahahahah, poor boi cheesy

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
What, is he 13?

That sounds like such a ridiculous situation that I don't even know what I'd do.
Literally. grin
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
What, is he 13?

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Buhqhahahahah, poor boi cheesy

Lol. A very stupid one, too. It wasn't even as if I had those really prominent boobs.
Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by kinglekan: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. A very stupid one, too. It wasn't even as if I had those really prominent boobs.

You know how our hormones can be all ova the place during puberty. Guess he wanted to know how it felt like, too bad he didn't time it well. grin grin

Re: Ladies, What Will You Do If A Boy Presses Your Boobs And Runs Away? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

You still don't undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Talk To This Lady Selling Provisions? / What's The Weirdess Place You've Ever Had Sex? / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.