Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2419 Views)

Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by dammywapes(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2015
donholy28:
Guy u must know good and bad o
Baba same goes to u
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by AfroKnight: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Take her to a lab yourself to confirm the pregnancy. Bro, abortion is very risky. Think well before you choose that path.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Lol. Same thoughts huh.
I think I'm in love with ur dimples, hw can my future kids hv dat? grin happy boxing day!

lol thanks..
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Funny post....when u had unprotected sex u never tot pregnancy might be a possibility right
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by tedimola(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
There are three options.

1. She is not pregnant. She is trying to see what u will do. Why I am guessing so is, she said based on doctor's report. Most people use strip these days. People, young peeps like us don't go to doctors to confirm pregnancy. Its possible also that she is just assuming she is pregnant based on the signs. My advice: Go get a strip,and make her do the strip test in front of u.

2. She is pregnant, and its not urs. My advice: be vehement and tell her u have no idea what she is talking about. U didn't cum inside her and she saw her p after it.

3. She is pregnant, and its urs. This is highly unlikely. My advice: Think about this. how much do u know her? How long have u known her? How much do u trust her? Ask urself these questions. Then, my advice in cases of a lady getting pregnant is, let her take the decision of what to do, cos she'll be the one to bear 98 percent of the burdens and issues and disgrace that comes with the pregnancy. Just, support whateva decision she decides to take.

Be strong bro.

Cheers.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by MeloGist(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
olafunny:
i'm a student. No source of livelihood except monthly allowance from parents.

but u sabi Bleep? undecided well let your parents handle the case..

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? by gab264(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2015
olafunny:
Hey nairalanders

there's no point in refering the story to someone else when the 'victim' here is my blood.

Many people are celebrating xmas, but my bro and i are in state of dilema cuz of what his girlfriend told him. In order to make you understand my point, i'd refer the story to myself as the 'victim'

Disclaimer: Any 'typo' in this message is as a result of my state of anxiety.

Last month, i had an unprotected s*xual intercourse with my girlfriend. And the following week, she started her menstruation for that month. Although i didnt release in her at all, i was so careful that i adopted the 'withdrawal' method. When she told me she was seeing her period, my heart was filled with joy as i wasn't in any way ready to be a father (i know most of y'all would use that against me). Fast forward to this week, she told me she has been feeling somehow. From being lazy to body weakness. Considering the nature of her work, i think it's normal for her to be weak. Now she concluded, in respect to doctor's report, that she's some weeks pregnant. OMG!! She swore she slept with only me! Jeeez. I have not been myself since i heard this hilarious heartbreaking destiny changing news.

Well, i came here not to invite you for the naming ceremony or to request for fund. But i'm here to know from experts and those who are married and have experienced this, is it possible to be pregnant after menstruation? (i think u get my point). Sex > menstruation > pregnancy. Does this equation work? Pls help

i'm a student. No source of livelihood except monthly allowance from parents.

I apologize for any error.

Seun lalasticlala ishilove airmark1 obinoscopy
MY GUY IF THIS WAS ACTUALLY CONFIRM TO BE TRUE, I SWEAR YOU DON ENTER BE THAT,,,,YOUR ON A LONG THING BRO,,,,,,,,,,SHIIT MEN...BUH THAT SHII.

SORRY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I AM DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE GUYS OUT THERE....[FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE..]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner? / Checkout My Chat With A Girl On FB / How Does Sex Feel When You Have It Wiyh A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.