Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You (10497 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Loadedpenvibes(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2019
Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You
There’s a lot of prep when it comes to sex sometimes.
We Need To Make Cool Again
Before having sex you’ve probably shaved or taken a shower to make sure everything is fresh and good to go but after sex, you don’t really put much thought into what you do. You might have a routine and you don’t even realize it. There are things we subconsciously do all the time and after sex is no different. We spoke to different women on what they do immediately after sex and this is what they said. You will maybe realize that you may have one of these, some hilarious, habits.
1. “I always pee after sex. For some reason I’m always pressed after having sex and the bathroom is the first place I run to.”
2. “I always have to analyze the bed especially if it’s mine. I hate having a mess and the first thing I do is check how messy things got and if I have to change my sheets. I hate having sex on fresh sheets because I probably always have to change them.”
3. “Gosh, I’m usually so thirsty. I don’t know why. I always drink water or juice.”
4. “Whenever I’ve had sex, especially if it’s for the first time, I think about what just happened. I always expect the best from the guy and if he’s a disappointment, I just think of how I will ghost him.”
5. “Cuddle! I am such a cuddler.”
6. “I sleep. I know people say that men get sleepy after sex, but I also have zero energy left and I’m usually so sleepy. Too bad for the guy if he wants to cuddle or talk.”
Read more

Source:https://loadedpenvibes.com/topic/women-describe-what-they-do-immediately-after-sex-and-it-will-surprise-you/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by daddycee91(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2019
After sex, I check to see if my dick hasn't dissappered..you can't trust these naija girls grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by phelonrays: 2:54pm On May 13, 2019
after sex na to go check the volume of SPERM that has dripped out oooo

I no want loose weightundecided

12 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Loadedpenvibes(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2019
phelonrays:
after sex na to go check the volume of SPERM that has dripped out oooo

I no want loose weightundecided

Lola...
Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by spyg1(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2019
My comment after $éx. dear, if you're not satisfy you can try somewhere else.

10 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Quality20(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2019
d best to do is to pray and seek forgiveness and also try to recoup as much of ur earlier faith as possible. If time permits u can be a preacher temporarily by going to brothel to preach abt illicit sex, so u can be forgiven a little

1 Like

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Ryan03(f): 3:48pm On May 13, 2019
After sex, i try to remember if the pussy is tighter or loser than the last girl i fvcked

6 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2019
still waiting to be surprised...

2 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by kerzhim(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2019
ubunja:
still waiting to be surprised...
Tot i was the only one......
Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by benqo01(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2019
daddycee91:
After sex, I check to see if my dick hasn't dissappered..you can't trust these naija girls grin

I feel you broda

3 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by anthonyuncle(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2019
for me, after sex,...
I try to have sex again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by anthonyuncle(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2019
for me, after sex,...
I try to have sex again

6 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by djoe21(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2019
Quality20:
d best to do is to pray and seek forgiveness and also try to recoup as much of ur earlier faith as possible. If time permits u can be a preacher temporarily by going to brothel to preach abt illicit sex, so u can be forgiven a little

Lolz. You are funny.
Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Adasun(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2019
daddycee91:
hahaha hilarious bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2019
After I cum, I go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Deepfeel(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2019
After sex cuddle and talk for me cool

2 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by sparog(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2019
And what should we do with this information Op?

grin
Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:29pm On May 13, 2019
after sex i feel disgusted with the girl especially if the girl worwor....after konji don comot for my eye...the worwor girl go dey try cuddle, i no know why worwor girls too like cuddle angry

10 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Burgerlomo: 7:31pm On May 13, 2019
daddycee91:

Nah wetin you chop belle full you nah cool

1 Like

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by babadigu(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2019
wink
Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by femi4: 8:11pm On May 13, 2019
After sex, they start asking questions like:

Who am I to you?

When are you coming to see my parents?

If I m preggy for you, will you accept it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by rex444(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2019
Fooooood.... Healthy meal
Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 13, 2019
daddycee91:

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2019
after sex.....i check if my sperm is thicker than the previous sex i had

2 Likes

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by luvyaself95(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2019
daddycee91:
you're on point man
Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by nodeKWKLFL: 9:12pm On May 13, 2019
Hmm

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 13, 2019
grin

None talked about washing their VJs after sex. Dirty women! angry

No wonder fish odour is common among them.

lalasticlacla, Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by SmellingAnus(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2019
After sex na second round dey my mind o...

1 Like

Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by Fuqman(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2019
After sex na bathing sure pass.. After sex bathing can sweet ehh.
Re: Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You by konkonbilo(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2019
Why laddies Dey fear to talk...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.