Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... (3597 Views)

Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! / Guys: 5 Hot Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly / Guys: 5 Romantic Questions That Can Make A Girl Wet Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Laveda(f): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
blublahd:

This your boobi reach to flaunt given the circumstances.. undecided
undecided undecided
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
undecided undecided
Why you change face, no be teeth you shine before
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Laveda(f): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
blublahd:

Why you change face, no be teeth you shine before
wrong smiley grin
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
wrong smiley grin
Shey you see say wetin I tell you the other day na true? wink
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Laveda(f): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
blublahd:

Shey you see say wetin I tell you the other day na true? wink
Can't remember
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
Can't remember
Laveda:
Really undecided
No way ooo embarassed

Yes!! undecided
Common, you know you want towink
Eyes only things, not a word kiss
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Laveda(f): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
blublahd:

Common, you know you want towink
Eyes only things, not a word kiss
No way grin grin grin
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
No way grin grin grin
I tend to see what people are afraid to see in themselves. And I put it to you, you want to. wink
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Laveda(f): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
blublahd:

I tend to see what people are afraid to see in themselves. And I put it to you, you want to. wink
I'm serious ...I don't want to tongue
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:
Just passing
But wait oh Mrcock why you wanna know

...darlin cud u kindly describe how u win a twerkin compitision...do u wear tongue? cheesy
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Laveda:
No way grin grin grin

^^^^^kaiiii..see boooooobsi!! cheesy
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by luvguy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
MrCork:

Hello Ladies..please advice:
1...can u twerk?
2....how fast?
3..and why should we crown u the 2015 queen of twerking?

..Mature response please!
smiley
sick thread
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
luvguy:
sick thread

....are u a lady??...what tha heck id wrong wit thise homebase people. ..serrrriously..thread says *ladies*....and here a guy come outter no were nagging!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
...anyways bak to the serrrious thread..ladies how woud u twerk to convinsce me you the choosen one..wifey material? cheesy
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by onstelly(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
MrCork:

...darlin cud u kindly describe how u win a twerkin compitision...do u wear tongue? cheesy
Oh hon
I don't wear tongues
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Oh hon
I don't wear tongues

then wot do u wear to teark? smiley
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Ishilove: 2:14am On Dec 27, 2015
MrCork:
...anyways bak to the serrrious thread..ladies how woud u twerk to convinsce me you the choosen one..wifey material? cheesy
smiley
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Joygalore(f): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2015
[Mad man
MrCork:

[size=16pt] MADAM.. NO STORYS... CAN U TWERK OR NOT??
..English!![/size]
angry
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by luvguy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrCork:

....are u a lady??...what tha heck id wrong wit thise homebase people. ..serrrriously..thread says *ladies*....and here a guy come outter no were nagging!! undecided
gerrarahia
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ishilove:

smiley

^^^^^^100000,00,0,00000% wifey material (twerk speciallist) wink
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
.....ok ladies..so r we ecpectwd to be lif that outter 20million registerd female on nairaland...only 3 can twerk?...ladies..u kiddin us..right?...ladies..its ok to tell the truth some times u no? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^^100000,00,0,00000% wifey material (twerk speciallist) wink
Stop it, you silver tongued rascal embarassed cheesy
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2015
yapapa:
are you a trans?no offense, u've got this manly look.

dude no lie at all. no ofence
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
..ladies ...press 555 if u can twerk? cheesy
Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by MrCork: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
hisses

..you sayn you can twerk? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2016
MrCork:

I'd touch my toes then make IT clap for you embarassed

Cause I'm the best twerker in town grin

*drops her pen and bends ova to collect it*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. / Ladies, Blueeyeballs Is Here Again With (in Djkhalid's Voice) Another One / I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.